• Birthday 05/09/1983

Personal Information

• First Name
    Array
  • Last Name
    Array

Recent Profile Visitors

55,053 profile views
  1. Dont you think its really a bit late to tell such fairytale to any sensible Russian? You made a strategic bet to destroy Russia in February/March 2022 and after you failed miserably and get a boomerang effect I mean painful long-lasting deindustrialization in Europe as result as I warn you more than 18 month ago now this? Well this is a lost case. And end of abundance for Europe for sure and for long time. Greens in Europe must become one day poor enough to finally understand why China or India care much more to become developed no matter source of energy they will use to achieve that than some climate change Thats all.
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-rHBRwdql8&t=395s Really good one
  3. For me its really looks strange. Really when gen Milley or whole Pentagon full of US veteran generals is more really more dove then Deep State. I read then maybe yeap maybe gen Milley is a gay. I really dont care/ fuck at all wheter true or not what kind of fun or not really he has with someone in his OWN I mean reallyb mean his OWN bedroom he has as long as he seems to have a REAL BALLS to say somehing truely controversial/TABOO.
  4. To be honest I recenty heard so many wise US statestaman on yt. Starting From George Kennan though well Matlock tyhen Mearsheimer then Jeffrey Sachs finally Kissinger. Really so many or maybe so few. For me Biden is superhawk and neocon. Neocon I mean should be someone who at least is neoconservative so maybe even neo but still back o the core. I mean when you are a conservative statetsmen sorry for poor english it means something which looks like a better idea is stilll much worse idea than something than works good for the time being. Why the fuck change this when an upgrade might be a distaster? So? Another one - ask any truly one liberal from begining of XX century I mean welfare state whether a neoliberal is liberal or not all anything even close to libeerlism. For me not at all. And woke is fake leftish - leftish is maybe a member of trade union who wants a more money from Bezos Amazon. Or simple to be safe at work by sttill getting peanuts. Woke IS NOT AT ALL LEFTISH. For Bezos caring about some LGBT is good. For his OWN workers not. So we sponsor as Bezos woke and sack trade union members.
  5. NATO is western equivalent of warsaw pact. Some ~alliance~ one hegemon and Rest as vassals.
  6. Simply just stop to tell Russian- Russians be aware that China is your truly existential enemy This will simply no work AT all know after Ukrainian crisis. You decide to contain both China and Russia. Good luck but with logical consequences.
  7. No concern in this aspect you know China is not some kind a cuckold as Germany if you know what I mean about NSII. So stop please. Not now simple. Ship has sailed a LONG TIME AGO. FOR USA best Russian future is to fight to last Russiaan with China as Ukraine with Russia to last Ukrainian Problem is noone is nearly as stupid as Ukrainians for you unfortunalety. Sorry to be rude and impolite. This need to be summarized.
  8. Latest admission about Minsk Agreements by Macron and Scholz make russian elite more assure than only one wrong bet was it was made TOO LATE. It should have been done back in 2014 and would have than a lot easier.
  9. Well according to western press best russian leaders were Gorbachev (you know not one inch eastward) and Boris Yeltsin known from Yankees for the rescue and Chicago boys schock doctrine Russia was de facto US colony in 90s and to best honest doesnt like this idea at all Even being China vassal state is still better that 90s. Thats all.
  10. It's just sooo weird how the Chinese react to an obvious and explicit #USA attempt to cripple their tech and bleed their main ally #Russia by proxy war by a closing of ranks with just that ally. It's almost as if they dislike the idea of geopolitical suicide.
  11. But is West helping Ukrainian? Yeap helping in traditional way like always. Ukraine is starting to look like all the other countries the U.S. helped https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fj_Et_magAEMONL?format=jpg&name=small Fj_Et_magAEMONL (1).bmp
  12. Type Novatek. it will export LNG to Europe Volume - 20 bilion cubic meters maybe less Nominal value- some modest 27 bilion euros this year Why not? As we can read in first post its only end of abudance not lack of gas. So why not still sell some NG or LNG - but rebus sin stantibus In a few years Europeans will be poor enough to understand why poor countries dont make ecology their priority.
  13. I hope one day people in Europe will finally understand one very basic thing When a neocon Victoria Nuland said FUCK THE EU this one time she was really serious Kissinger Henry - being USA enemy might be dangerous but being USA ally is fatal. Wise man.
  14. Mr Scholz is equivalent of german version of infamous Boris Yeltsin. Germany as strong economy is not a great power. To be honest I know Im rude but Germany is still under occupation. Russia instead is not a strong economy but still a great power. So it turned out Germany was humiliated by Biden with NS II in such a way last time it happened in Versal Treaty in 1919 IMHO. For me THE WHOLE WORLD now see very clearly one very big thing - European Union is economic great power but its nothing more than total junior partner of USA enable to anything even suicidal in long term to please their master . We even now see some kind of reversed Marshall Plan this time helping failing economy of world hegemon. So at least lets see a naked truth - USA has a full dominance in western world and thats a tremendous achievement for Biden But the world now finally become truly multipolar.
  15. Read carefully this paragragh "Each load of seaborne Russian oil will only be subject to the price cap when it is first sold to a buyer on land, the U.S. and its allies have determined, meaning resales of the same oil won't have to fall under the cap" https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-allies-set-parameters-for-price-cap-on-russian-oil-11667554203?mod=latest_headlines Non-cap cap. Predictable, considering its creators