• Rank
    Legend

Personal Information

• First Name
    Array
  • Last Name
    Array

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Enable
  1. Keep fighting for natural gas Ron. Its actually not bad as far as fossil fuels go. Be well
  2. Keep moving the target instead of admitting defeat.... now the narrative is "in 2022 trump will campaign for others?" As if - he only cares about himself as evident from him backstabbing his own VPOTUS.
  3. The equatorial location has advantages, should be able to launch a significantly heavier payload for the same fuel ($$$). Rough calculation about 13% more than at Cape Canaveral launch site. https://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/ask/a10840.html
  4. Okay. Lets see how this prediction turns out! Any wagers? Sure fire way to make money to to bet against these guys. Trump sure sounds hopeful... not.
  5. Do you even realize your second sentence included an insult? Pot meet kettle. Too funny - keep it up guys!
  6. methane
  7. ^ He also used covid as a political tool. Look at people here posting crap like below. They are the sheep who think covid suppression techniques make you a nazi. In reality they are the ones that were programmed. Trump turned the mask and social distancing into symbols unrelated to science for attempted political gain. What's next from them, thinking bathing and hand washing is bad? Only evil sheep clean their bodies? It has happened before after the fall of Rome... Double down on fail, lose the election and a bunch of lives. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
  8. Both those factors are likely at play. Our hot spots tend to be hundreds of Km apart and we have far fewer households with large numbers of residents, which is more commons among minorities and the economically disadvantaged. Other possibilities are that we have generally better access to healthcare, and were not undergoing an turbulent election during covid. The politicians unfortunately used covid as a tool to divide the people and energize their bases.
  9. Trump created a distrustful environment by flip-flopping on covid frequently. He downplayed the severity numerous times. Still calls it china flu. Look at the data. Canada has 15,715 deaths at a rate of 415/ million pop. The USA is 358,682 deaths at a rate of 1080/ million pop and the disparity just grows daily. Trump didn't use HCQ himself when he caught covid, and it was temporarily approved by the "establishment." so stop beating that long-dead horse. How are your graphs looking? Still believe people like 0R0 despite being way, way off?
  10. You know what vehicles fail to start when it's cold due to crappy batteries? ICE vehicles!
  11. America first? This "news" source is religious propaganda. Are you even a Jew? https://www.americanthinker.com/static/about_us.html "The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us."
  12. I use the best words. Nobody else can use the words like me. Other people, they don't know the words. My words are Huge, Huge. Simple people, simple people. We have to overcome, have to overcome the simple people. With me we can become non-simple people. The non-simples will overtake the non-right.
  13. I prefer to get my fiction and falsehoods from faceless people like you. Saying "non facts" clearly shows you are a trump supporter.... Obviously people prefer receiving news from better looking people; at least this moron had large breasts.