• Birthday 12/28/1973

Personal Information

• First Name
    Array
  • Last Name
    Array

Recent Profile Visitors

7,687 profile views
  1. Or they elect a new one and stay their current course? https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/06/breaking-opec-secretary-general-muhammad-barkindo-is-dead/
  2. Ummm....where have you been all of last year?? Prices were high, nobody jumped and tried drilling into oblivion. I believe the industry as a whole "maybe" has turned a corner, cleaning up red ridden balance sheets and returning money to shareholders. They have been warned, no more of that drill baby drill shit, everything is slow and steady in the Permian, everyone is staying busy. Look at the weekly rig count, 1 or 2 added or dropped, not 8-16 new rigs......
  3. There is really no need for $100 oil...it hurts consumers and also tempts producers to drill into oblivion, therefore creating a glut and crushing prices. I believe $65-75 keeps everyone happy, producers make money and keep people working and it's not rediculous for consumers
  4. @nsdp with your downvote, is that to say you disagree?? Are you a greeny, still driving around in a car, using a cell phone, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. etc.? Just a question...
  5. Ok Mr private jet hypocrite, sit down and shutup with the rest of the same idealogical idiots in government..It truly is a fool's fairytale these people truly believe(they have convinced themselves, and others) that wind and solar can provided the needed energy for the ENTIRE WORLD...think about that statement a minute...that is completely idiotic and false...
  6. I think BofA goes under soon...Over-leveraged, but I'm just an oilfield hand, what do I know 🤷‍♂️
  7. thoughts? https://www.rigzone.com/news/federal_legislation_would_hike_onshore_royalty_rate-12-mar-2021-164869-article/?utm_source=AMS_US_ENG&utm_medium=PD_SM_FB&utm_campaign=ENGAGED&fbclid=IwAR1IqPAP8d1wSBaoxiq2dAEnHKlRAWwIOpP7XNYHakRv32Patm6OQjfSwcw
  8. Not a word, XTO is still trucking along with 7 or 8 rigs and 4 frac crews, finishing one and going to the next with each one. A new Nextier for XTO frac located off Whipp road starting next week. Oxy had a Pioneer rig and they just rigged down and also have a frac crew off Twin Wells.
  9. That is where I am currently off Whipp road down from the WIPP site a mile or so. XTO is working the fed lands hard, running 4 frac crews currently, an 8 well pad, we are on a 4 well pad, moving to 6 well pad when done here...my question is how can they just cancel leases already done? Wouldn't that be like buying a car and dealership just comes and gets it? Guess I will make a whole year out of this hitch. I know oil is not going away rapidly, but the idea of cutting jobs and sourcing it to countries who burn the flag and say "death to Americans" is STUPID and goes against what being a blue collar American is to me.
  10. Happy New Year all! I will be spending mine in a hotel in Carlsbad, but XTO started back frac jobs after the Christmas break. Just glad to be out here working, wishing you all good health, good fortune and a better year for our industry
  11. I believe you are not seeing the full picture. Biden wins, lax or complete removal of sanctions on Iran and Venezuela will only cause more excess of unused oil on the market...and that will do what?? Create more glut, driving down prices. Then again, when he shuts down fracing it may only replace what the U.S. was producing so may level out 🙄
  12. There you have it 🖕🖕 https://youtu.be/3RsyF-E27Sw
  13. .

Be ready for $6 and higher gas at the pump if the rats win. Seen Venezuela situation lately? No gas....If MBS says "Biden you want oil come kiss my ass" he'll be on first flight. We will be at lots of country's mercy. I believe this election will determine the livelihood, survival, and existence of this country as we know it. Covid is a bump in the road that can be corrected, a Biden win, well...get ready for hard times for a longggg longgggg time. my .02 of course
  14. We had that almost happen yesterday. The fuel company uses diesel to a point then switches over to NG. The battery failed so the system's safety features released the NG into air on location, and luckily people paid attention and all was shut down before that spark happened.