Zhong Lu had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

845 Excellent

2 Followers

About Zhong Lu

• Rank
    Oil Major

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Enable
  1. Hey man, I thought you were the guy who was like "Corona Virus is a media hoax." Then your side lost a winnable election in large part because of your sides' dumb conspiracy theories. What happened?
  2. Always find it amusing when Trump supporters claim other politicians are corrupt.
  3. The normal pattern in many countries, not just Myanamar and other "Third World Democracies", appears to be that if your party loses an election, claim electoral fraud and hope the military steps in and helps you win.
  4. Hey, the military junta's move is justified. After all, there's plenty of evidence of electoral fraud in Myanamr.
  5. Military junta: Why, given how popular we are, we couldn't possibly have lost the election. Guess it must have been fraud. Etc. etc. So, what's your opinion on that?
  6. Snake Oil is a good cure for the flu. And hydorxlchloroquine cures the coronavirus. In the meantime, I also have a bridge to sell you in Oklahoma. You heard it online from reputable sources. Must be true, I reckon.
  7. I'm pretty sure you don't have friends. 😂 Anywho, that's enough for now. Enjoyed the discussion with you. Makes me feel better about myself. Hope you enjoy spending the rest of the week posting crap on this forum.
  8. And I'm telling you that you're always wrong. Your stupid conspiracy theories lost you the last election.
  9. The person who puts a dozen exclamation marks in his reply tells others not to be emotional. Right. The funny thing about this forum is how you guys never learn. Instead you just repeat the same conspiracy theories over and over again, even after it failed.
  10. I predict Joe Biden will extensively use Executive Orders to get what he wants.
  11. 400k dead. And rising.
  12. So: who here is for executive orders, and who here is against it?
  13. So, Eyes Wide Open and other Trump supporters, how's the COVID conspiracy going? 400k dead. But hey man, not a big deal. Only lost you people the election. And besides, hundreds of thousands of Americans die from heart disease every year, right?
  14. What Trump accomplishments? COVID is raging, econ is in gutter, manufacturing is meh, farmers are poorer, China won huge propaganda victories over the last 4 years, oil stocks took a dive, and federal deficit and debt are at all time highs. The only accomplishments I can think of is that large corporations (especially tech companies) and anyone who owns IRAs/ stocks (aka rich people) are doing great!
  15. And in the last 4 years Trump fucked over a lot the people who voted for him. He screwed over farmers, manufacturing hasn't gone anywhere- growing at roughly the same rate as Obama, and the people who benefited the most from his policies are people with equity accounts (stocks, bonds, owners of corporations, etc.). The rich got richer under Trump, and the poor got fucked. And anyone who was invested in energy or worked in the energy field also got fucked.