Legend

Personal Information

• First Name
    Array
  • Last Name
    Array

Recent Profile Visitors

33,382 profile views
  1. It will be telling to see if this takes hold among the international governmental and corporate community. If what I've read about the issues of intertwining governmental and corporate financial interests are accurate to any degree, they might just make this part of the new strategies to strengthen, not lessen, those ties. And it could be a building block to full digital currencies, etc. etc. etc.
  2. You are aware that we're talking about an engine here, right? And that Boeing doesn't make the engines? Many engines are used on both Boeing and Airbus airframes. Has nothing to do with the aircraft. The only reason the airframers are mentioned is because, as @turbguypointed out, the FAA is said to be focussing on reinforcing the engine cases a higher degree to contain engine blade failures. This is also not a new thing, engine fan casings have had "bulletproof" assemblies added to them for a long, long time already.
  3. None of them, as much as they aspire to do so, holds a candle to Jon Stewart and the Daily Show of old. Unfortunately, a younger more gullible generation has come along and they like what they hear on late night now, which then further makes them believe what their professors told them was reality. Sad, such bright minds that can't think for themselves and need validation constantly. Facebook "likes" anyone?
  4. I'm pretty sure vaccine passports, in some form or another, will become the norm for international travel, to visit companies on business, government meetings, etc. Possibly to be allowed to attend state universities and very likely colleges. More than likely, for travel, it will be automatic and your data will be stored and readable from your regular passport's chip, where they could record your temperature upon arrival/departure and any vaccines you've had at any point along the way. It'll get lax and then it'll get strict, rinse and repeat as more panic comes and goes.
  5. Now THAT'S a good one!
  6. Yeah, the 5G theory is just too whacky. Maybe if we all had chips under our skin I might buy that they had some influence on humans? But not a virus. But I could be wrong.....Who the heck knows anymore.
  7. It's only been 13 hours. Give them a chance to define it . There's a lot of rhetoric to sort through to find the one-liner that might suffice for their purposes.
  8. By my watch, it's been about 36 hours, and still not a peep of a reply @0R0. Speaks volumes, don't you think?
  9. Really? You've just discounted 16+ Republican Presidential Candidates? 2016 Republican Party presidential candidates Now, I won't argue with you about Hillary: Hillary was/is particularly bad. But that certainly does not mean that Trump was not/is not particularly good.
  10. What'd I do? I thought I just said it was an interesting article....
  11. Please! That would be "that ABOVE politics there are good people.....". Thank you.
  12. That's a very interesting article/interview.
  13. .

Hi @Meredith Poor This is the Geopolitics part of the site....
  14. .

Which means IF they have a meeting, Joe will probably have to have the meeting behind closed doors, with only a translator present. Seems I remember a certain president being lambasted unrelentingly for doing that with Putin. They accused Trump of making secret deals behind closed doors with Putin. What kind of NEW secret deals do you think Joe's admin will be making with Putin's admin, not to mention Joe and Hunter? "Damnit, Hunter! Don't leave any laptops laying around." "Secret Service? Make sure to screen the town for drug dealers. And keep an eye on my son, for Pete's sake!"