1. https://www.cushingoilinventory.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAyZLSBRDpARIsAH66VQKEXEGKCLyyTNqWPrpAYLJjjDUasr6zLX_rvVJH7xWPSdyElgMW_kkaAlySEALw_wcB new service for reporting cushing inventory ahead of the EIA. They fly over oil storage and provide same-day reporting on the levels.  However... "We capture...

2. Last week, the UN Security Council unanimously voted in favor of the resolution to introduce new sanctions against North Korea for its continuing ballistic...

3. What if Saudi Arabia decided to exit OPEC's production cut deal as soon as its IPO is launched? They need higher oil prices to...

4. Mexican light crude is being kept at home, limited how much is available for export. Guess who's gonna fill the gap left int he...

5. Five Oil Signals to Watch in 2018 Nothing really new or surprising except the possibility of disruptions in Iran. Things seem pretty calm there right...

6. Oil truckers in the Permian Basin (Texas) who were fired when oil prices tanked in 2014 are now back in high demand as prices...

7. I had no idea that leading a Chinese state-run oil giant was so .. not lucrative. The recently resigned chairman of state-run Sinopec reportedly...

8. With all the bullishness raging on in oil now, especially after Libya's pipeline attack that took some 90,000 bpd offline for at least a...

9. Exxon's started exporting gas from Argentina's Vaca Muerta shale. I don't think OPEC are factoring Argentina's shale oil and gas into their plans, I...

10. CEO Bob Dudley no longer sees U.S. shale being the swing producer he thought it would be. Could this be smokescreen for soaring, record shale...

11. http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/03/news/economy/murkowski-senate-tax-bill-alaska-wildlife-oil-drilling/index.html I love then they say that the tax cuts will help middle class. There is no middle class in US anymore  

12. Saudi Arabia expects oil revenue to jump about 80 percent by 2023 to help the kingdom record its first budget surplus in a decade

13. Saudis Expect Oil Revenue to Increase 80% by 2023 I can't help wondering if someone woke up thinking "Let's produce some news" or all that...

14. US administration has paused its funding for a major study meant to improve how regulators enforce offshore oil and natural gas drilling safety.  

15. Despite the ongoing struggle for control of Libya's oil wealth (and this is probably going to go back and forth for some time to...

16. They've announced that the Forties pipeline for North Sea oil is going to restart ... oil prices haven't really responded to that. Still stable...

17. Here some good perspective on where oil demand might be headed, when you put all the demand forecasts from the EIA side by side...

18. Yes.... yes... YES! It is rig count day! Number of oil rigs up, or down?

19. Interesting story on this 'think tank', Heartland, which was funded by Big Oil to get the Climate denial message out, but is now out...

20. Italian Eni SpA succeeded in producing gas from the Mediterranean's largest gas field Zohr.  Nobody believed they would do it but  pumping began this...

21. I wondered who would be the first to capitalize on the debacle that is PDVSA/Venezuela. I hadn't figured it would be Canada.  Canadian miner Crystallex...

22. Not sure how far these changes will go, but FERC says oil and gas pipeline approval process will be reviewed. Also, it will tighten...

23. US Bank Declares End to Oil and Gas Pipeline Loans—Then Quietly Joins $4B Deal with Dakota Access Owner

24. The meat industry is, apparently, a bigger producer of harmful emissions than Big Oil. Something for Big Oil to boast about.

25. Nigeria is now saying it has achieved 98% automation when it comes to tracking its oil. It now says it can track every single...

26. Former executives from oil Royal Dutch Shell and Eni are to be tried on charges of aggravated international  corruption for their role in a...

27. Supplies about 40% of all UK's daily oil and gas consumption, but still down, and will be down, according to Ineos, until "early January"....

28. Speaking of corruption.... Kazakhstan's oil fund to the tune of $22 billion has just been frozen on grounds of corruption as a Moldovan investor...

29. US again is set to ask for a resolution to stop oil products flowing into North Korea. And again, many think China will not...

30. So, there are plant to make Saudi Arabia a top tourist destination; a new renewables hub; now they're announcing nuclear power plans. What's next...