1. I can’t wait to see a lower price of WTI, if this news is really true. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/14/wti-crude-is-entering-its-toughest-seasonal-stretch-says-opis-kloza.html can I also say the higher BRENT hits the...

2. "Canada’s top climate change official on Thursday said she would make no apologies for the nation’s support for its oil producers, saying environmental and...

3. anyone interested in long term flat decline oil properties? I was offered 6 figures by the operator for my 10 percent..    

4. Watching how the oil industry has evolved in Venezuela in the last weeks, it seems that venezuelan government is desperate searching for fresh investments,...

5. Two tankers carrying Iranian condensate, a type of ultra-light oil, have been floating off the United Arab Emirates for about a month as demand...

6. The latest from oil in Africa: Madagascar will hold a licensing round next year. And I thought all they had were lemurs and fascinating...

7. Eh, brag when you can I suppose. I gota kid graduating in December as a P.E. who will need a job;  So I am...

8. Venezuela eyes Malaysia's cooperation in oil and gas VENEZUELA is seeking opportunities to expand ties with Malaysia, and hopes to see cooperation in the energy,...

9. IEA doesn’t rule out further growth in oil prices until the end of the year, said IEA Executive Director Fatih Birol. He said the...

10. The Eastern pivot of Russia continues. Good article on the topic.

11. The space for cost reduction among the supermajors is dwindling. What now?

12. So I changed the article's clickbait title to something a bit more even-keeled.  Bear in mind this article is from an investment site, so...

13. With Governor Brown signing SB100 into law that sets California on a path toward 100% renewables and “zero-carbon” sources in electricity by 2045, Californians are...

14. U.S. oil exports to Japan and South Korea will rise to record highs this month as Asian refiners take advantage of the steep discounts...

15. "Scotland’s oil and gas sector stands at a “crossroads” with the North Sea in danger of losing its status as a major player in...

16. Yeah, I know. This is like posting a topic about the illuminati or whatever's hot in conspiracy theories today. Still, I noticed a couple...

17. SInce we seem to be on the topic of Tedx Talks today, post your favorite energy-related Tedx talks here! (and when I say "we"...

18. I was watching some TEDx Talks videos and came across this title from 2015:  Making Safe Nuclear Power from Thorium I remember Jan talking briefly on...

19. A Texas based  Buckeye Pipe Line says one of its pipelines has spilled more than 8,000 gallons of jet fuel into a river in...

20. Libya, Kirkuk, Syria...watch those headlines today!!

21. Alright, it's not a secret, but it's dirty: wastewater, which is making a whole industry thrive with spending on wastewater management to reach $22...

22. Since I have been trapped by investing in OIL trade, I care about oil trend as much as what should I cook my daily...

23. Based on commodity econometrics and geopolitics optimization oil price is headed much higher. However some correction can happen and that will be ideal to...

24. There was a very interesting video presentation published in 2014 by Peter Zeihan on the subject of Geopolitics.  Click here It is of course based on...

25. I am not expert but I would like a opinion. For sometime US has gotten comfortable with cheap oil esp with shale. In effect this has...

26. https://climatechangedispatch.com/trumps-energy-dominance-agenda-soaring/  What do You think? 

27. US oil rigs this week: 860 US oil rigs this week last year: 756 EST Avg production this week 11 million bpd EST avg production this week last...

28. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the cleanest oil producer of them all?" "The Kingdom of Good Oil." "A comprehensive Stanford-led analysis in Science finds that Saudi Arabia's crude oil...

29. Oil bulls aren't going to like this one: Washington is now saying it will consider waivers for buyers of Iranian oil. That means India,...

30. < *facepalm* > Remind me not to accept any oil gigs in Trinidad and Tobago. Be prepared to die, Duke tells oil workers Public Services Association (PSA)...