1. http://www.consumerwatchdog.org/energy/9-year-old-girl-scolds-jerry-brown-over-oil-drilling video says brown approved over 20,000 oil Wells during his time of governor. 20,000?? that's a whole lotta wells.  anyone want to fact check that? 

2. https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Royal-Navy-Caught-Argentina-Ship-Snooping-For-Oil-Off-Falklands.html I've heard of exploring for oil. Never snooping. That would be a pretty big thing to pull off drilling for oil without being noticed,...

3. Preamble: Over the past two and one-half years we have seen a massive increase in bankruptcies of energy based companies.  This has been accompanied by...

4. Can someone give us the oil price : Jet A-1 : reference Market Indicator from Platts Latin American Wire (Caribbean Product postings - PTAEP09   As applicable...

5. https://www.teenvogue.com/story/activists-block-oil-tanker-kinder-morgan-trans-mountain-pipeline-canada [exaggerated yawn]

6. Exxon Mobil says it signed a preliminary deal to build a multibillion-dollar petrochemical complex and invest in a liquefied natural gas terminal in China, despite trade...

7. The U.S. Shale Oil industry is reluctantly waking up to a few doses of reality.  What goes up eventually comes down.  The beer is...

8. Bemused frustration at this counter-intention.  Canadian article, but the point getting poked about "zero-manning" goals rings true. Why do we listen to oil execs when...

9. When oil prices crossed $71...it was in no time that the bulls came to announce for a $90 oil very soon. However, it was...

10. After digging for 2yrs, N.Y's attorney general finds 2 sets of notes on the affects of CO2 pollution. Ref - Wallstreet Journal -- The finding showed...

11. Hedges that many operators have taken out in search of stability are now eroding profits in the shale patch.  ''WPX Energy, for example, reported an...

12. Hello,    Does anyone have an idea where to find global and/or OPEC inventory data?    much appreciated  thanks

13. OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo said on Wednesday that world oil consumption would hit 100 million barrels per day later this year, “much sooner” than...

14. Here are the latest musings from Art Berman.  You may or may not agree with some of the views presentented here, but I definitely recommend taking...

15. Rocket thrusters are firing for Malaysia to firmly being a net oil importing country. Note that the RAPID project is nowhere near Malaysia's East Coast...

16. This is interesting. I'd think the bigger the company, the more money to spend on boosting drilling operations but, apparently, not.  Rising oil price will...

17. Local production is falling, apparently, but demand isn't, which is interesting... A very green country that imports garbage to make electricity and it still...

18. With the media frenzy over the impending next rounds of the U.S. upping sanctions against Iranian oil, it might be good to take note that a...

19. Why? It is quite simple. I can't go into it. But the thing that many of you say don't work, (my chart forecasts), are...

20. Six companies, including ExxonMobil Corp, bought a total of 11 million barrels of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve, in a sale timed...

21. So, I live in one of the most polluted cities in Europe but last week I got the chance to see how they do...

22. They're probably praying for more. I won't be taking part in any discussion on this topic (Russia threads tend to always deteriorate quickly into verbal ugliness) but...

23. Russia is contesting the jurisdiction of the international Permanent Court of Arbitration, the Hague-based court, about a dispute with Ukraine over oil rights in...

24. Data has started to show production is decreasing in Texas oil production.  It seems there is a general concensus it is due to pipeline...

25. The Oil & Gas industry has been a very important part of the economy for my home state (Colorado) along with the economy of...

26. Canada’s Appellate Court today ruled against Canada’s approval of Kinder Morgan’s Trans Mountain pipeline, in a move seen as a huge setback for the...

27. Norway’s Equinor will invest up to $15 billion in Brazil over the next 12 years to develop oil, gas and renewable energy sources. Coinciding...

28. Say, that $66 per barrel figure sounds kinda familiar.... to my endless whinging about my hoped for "suitable balance" oil price of $65 Anyway, seems...

29. But will the 7 companies actually get paid?  How on earth can any company trust to do business these days with PDVSA?  I'm not...

30. Mirth.  California is the gift that just keeps giving giggles about Correct Thinkingness absurdity. ‘GREEN’ CALIFORNIA IS MORE RELIANT ON FOREIGN OIL THAN EVER BEFORE California’s...