1. Oh my, oh my. We're shunning Big Oil from putting money towards the arts now?  http://www.france24.com/en/20180312-climate-protest-prompts-partial-evacuation-louvre My favorite line: "Some 30 activists had laid a long stretch...

2. Interesting story that puts the Eni, Shell corruption scandal in Nigeria into a more colorful light. I guess the question is how we define...

3. Significantly higher than expected terminal decline rates are seen in the Niobrara, 25 to 35%, resulting in a much faster drop in production. A...

4. Guyana investigating offshore oil leases controlled by Exxon, Tullow   Guyana’s anti-corruption agency is investigating how exploration rights were awarded in the world’s biggest new deepwater...

5. Trump Hit Iran With Oil Sanctions. So Far, They’re Working. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/19/business/energy-environment/iran-oil-sanctions.html Comment: I wrote few weeks back that September will be a bearish month for oil...

6. So You Think We’re Reducing Fossil Fuel? — Think Again If you think we’ve been doing a reasonable job of curbing fossil fuel use, you are sadly...

7. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-07/russia-saudi-soccer-encounter-has-the-oil-market-s-attention Nothing like a little friendly soccer match to bring Saudi/Russia heads together. Will they discuss the fate of the oil production cut? Will MBS...

8. Scary bedtime story worth reading. Time to wake up and smell the coffee about the evil stupidity that is inexorably heading our way. Doug Casey on...

9. 99,000,000     Barrels of oil per day global consumption as of the end of 2018 1,628,200     Watt-hours barrel of oil equivalent 161,191,800,000,000     Total consumption...

10. Solar Power's Decade of Falling Costs Is Thrown Into Reverse         (Bloomberg) -- A key selling point that made solar energy the fastest-growing power source in...

11. WEF calls for an end to private car ownership Keean Bexte July 25, 2022 https://thecountersignal.com/wef-calls-for-an-end-to-private-car-ownership/

12. Quote The weighted average tariff of PJSC "Transneft" in 2018-2019, calculated for 100 tkm of oil trade, is more than half of the median value...

13. Here some good perspective on where oil demand might be headed, when you put all the demand forecasts from the EIA side by side...

14. From the Corona virus to tensions between the U.S. and Iran so far, the year 2020 has been filled with uncertainties for the global...

15. For amusement.  Sometimes I wonder if articles of this type are written by people or are just word salad speculation generated by computers. $5.50/b  ??? How...

16. For the love of all that's decent tape his mouth. I'm fed up with "Breaking" news saying "Falih Says X, Oil Down", "Falih Says...

17. It is often said a successful negotiation is when both side walk away believing they won.  Is that possible when U.S. negotiates with Iran....

18. Sweet crude used to be the desired darling of the crude oil trade with demand exceeding supply which would result in higher prices while...

19. My call from weeks ago: I say put American tech to the task of working with friendly countries to help us keep the prices...

20. South Africa signed a six-year deal for the exploration and production of oil in South Sudan, as part of a $1 billion investment in...

21. South Korea's fuel oil imports are skyrocketing as it tries to phase out coal and nuclear plants enter maintenance season. But I was thinking,...

22. South Korea imported no crude oil from Iran for a second month in June following the end of a U.S. sanctions wavier, with Iranian...

23. South Korea said it will shutter 5 coal plants in Q2 2018 in an effort to reduce smog and such. But what I don't...

24. Oil-rich South Sudan is struggling to increase production of crude several months after the end of its civil war, and the political upheaval in...

25. Meet South Sudan's latest problem (as if they needed a new one). "South Sudanese lawmakers have accused the consortium running the country’s last working...

26. Hi guy's brand new to this world and just very interested to learn so 1 question please can someone explain in laymans terms what...

27. Protests in Iran, possibility of new sanctions or isolation of that country, are opening speculation about new jump of oil prices on market. But,...

28. Last night I saw this Hungarian military plane being tracked as it was arriving in U.S. and wondered what was going on:   Then this morning...

29. The big spheroids are oil separators and they are not common.  They are difficult to fabricate and they have a complex interior, i.e. the...

30. Some outspoken and fiery views about Iran and its oil, posted on QuodVerum, a feisty Freedom of Speech 'Citizen Journalism' site.  Oil + global politics. I'll withhold...