1. The US crude oil inventories have been falling steadily since the end of November, clearly indicating a strong correlation with the falling prices of...

2. Permian – update through November 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this...

3. Hi guys, I'm ever so sorry if this is in the wrong section, please do move it if it's wrong but I wasn't sure which...

4. Something's spoopy here.  Anyone care to comment further on this? Bank of China Clients Said to Have $1 Billion Losses on Oil Bet (Bloomberg) -- Bank...

5. $32B Worth of Oil, Gas M&A Deals in 3Q Breaks Record Drillinginfo reports that the US saw a 250% increase in mergers and acquisitions activity...

6. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

7. For the Trump haters, here ya go.  Have at it.  You're welcome. Trump Feeds Oil Markets False Hope

8. Permian – update through July 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

9. Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I...

10. Just saw this. "Criticizing the history of government interference in the company, Castello Branco says "fuel prices should be in line with international ones, with...

11. Likes the companies with good balance sheets,  5% plus cash flow, and has low cost reserves. He likes EOG , Pioneer , Concho He was asked...

12. Self-explanatory. Nigeria dependence on oil revenue underlined by coronavirus The fast spreading coronavirus from China is threatening Nigeria’s primary source of revenue, oil. Demand for oil has...

13. Because of the Thanksgiving holiday in the US, Baker Hughes will release its rig count on Wednesday instead of Friday. API and EIA data...

14. The Libyan oil output that has been in steady  decline this year was dealt a major blow on Saturday when the deadly clashes between...

15. Oil major Total makes significant discovery offshore South Africa I gather it's the first major discovery in the country.

16. Could the U.S. vs. China trade war actually be de-escalating? First U.S. crude cargoes head to China since trade breakthrough HOUSTON (Reuters) - Three cargoes of...

17. Yes we has small move down of 70 Basis then the reversal up of 100 Basis, and then it came, the slow death spiral...

18. North Dakota – update through February 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

19. Total s selling $1.5 billion worth of oil and gas field stakes in the North Sea. Good for them. Those renewable energy firms won't...

20. Scratching The Subsurface The oil and gas industry has come far in its understanding of the unconventional subsurface, but there is still much to learn about shale’s...

21. Eagle Ford - update through June 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions...

22. Our leisurely lifestyles are based on infrastructures that did not exist prior to the 1900’s and they could not exist without the chemicals and...

23. My call from weeks ago: I say put American tech to the task of working with friendly countries to help us keep the prices...

24. Libya, Kirkuk, Syria...watch those headlines today!!

25. This might be the first time Energy Secretary Perry and the NewYork Times have agreed on something. What's bigger "Awash" or "FLOOD"  ? https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/03/business/energy-environment/oil-supply.html

26. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

27. Malware named "Operation Sharpshooter" AKA "Rising Sun". Information: https://www.securityweek.com/operation-sharpshooter-hits-global-defense-critical-infrastructure-firms At least 87 organizations worldwide were infected with the same malware as part of a newly discovered campaign targeting...

28. I'll skip my usual long-winded commentary and simply direct your attention to this excellent analysis article from The Tylers over on ZeroHedge: Why OPEC Isn't...

29. Norway announced today the latest oil licensing round in mature areas on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Norway seems to be scrambling to find new...