1. Albertans are buckling up for a throwdown over pipelines, oilsands and Trans Mountain For once I don't care how biased this story may be. It...

2. https://www.texansfornaturalgas.com/us_oil_exports_hit_new_records?utm_campaign=sept_21_update&utm_medium=email&utm_source=northtexansfornaturalgas

3. Much has been written regarding the impact on the industry of the IMO-mandated bunker fuel regulation change. Many workable solutions have been presented that...

4. The U.S. State Department issued an environmental assessment of a revised route for the Keystone XL crude pipeline that concluded it would not harm...

5. The space for cost reduction among the supermajors is dwindling. What now?

6. U.S. President Donald Trump resumed his criticism of OPEC, saying on Twitter that the cartel “must get prices down now!” Trump’s fresh intervention in...

7. I've commented repeated lately that oil prices seem to have a psychological ceiling of $80 this year.  Every time oil starts getting close to...

8. Why? It is quite simple. I can't go into it. But the thing that many of you say don't work, (my chart forecasts), are...

9. WTI Crude: 73.5$ Oil (Brent): 83$

10. Trump  again slammed OPEC — tweeting that prices keep rising even as the US spends billions to safeguard oil-producing Mideast countries. “We protect the countries...

11. More wise words from Shell's Ben van Beurden: "This past quarter, he took that sentiment so far as to say that he doesn't intend to...

12. Hello Traders,   According to the Seasonality Method the Average Value of Crude Oil WTI, for September is estimated   69,90$.

13. What will be the maximum oil price cap in 2018 and on which bases ??

14. Welp, it's been a few weeks since my last gentle reminder nudge about the inexorable, incremental, slow-moving financial tsunami that is the PetroYuan. Ignoring it won't...

15. The business model surrounding Volumetric Production Payments, (VPPs), invariably revolves around forward payment on oil and gas to the producer who uses this capital...

16. TIME SERIES ANALYSIS & SEASONALITY     A process for the definition of  prevailing trends in the time context is the SEASONALITY METHOD. According this method  the value...

17. Come December 31st, 2018. The four-week average of price of oil are going to be: WTI = $76.72 Brent = $86.69 USD Spread = $9.9 USD  This is based...

18. "Venezuela is to increase its oil exports to China to one million barrels a day, President Nicolas Maduro said on Tuesday, just days after...

19. Saudi Arabia is now comfortable with Brent oil prices rising above $80 a barrel, at least in the short term, as the global market...

20. Over the course of several weeks I had numerous conversations with the author of this article about regional oil & gas in Southeast Asia. ...

21. Lots of money being poured into new oil and gas projects in the GCC, at $405 billion. However, of the total $662 billion in...

22. Oil prices rose on Monday as investors focused on the impact of U.S. sanctions on Iran despite assurances by Washington that Saudi Arabia, Russia...

23. I lived 3 years in Sarawak, Malaysia.  Over the years I have repeatedly commented and reminded that Sarawak and Sabah are *not* "just states"...

24. A Texas based  Buckeye Pipe Line says one of its pipelines has spilled more than 8,000 gallons of jet fuel into a river in...

25. Venezuela is surfing more and more dangerous waters these recent days after recently announced economic measures by President Maduro which has already prompted more...

26. "Canada’s top climate change official on Thursday said she would make no apologies for the nation’s support for its oil producers, saying environmental and...

27. I can’t wait to see a lower price of WTI, if this news is really true. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/14/wti-crude-is-entering-its-toughest-seasonal-stretch-says-opis-kloza.html can I also say the higher BRENT hits the...

28. anyone interested in long term flat decline oil properties? I was offered 6 figures by the operator for my 10 percent..    

29. https://climatechangedispatch.com/trumps-energy-dominance-agenda-soaring/  What do You think? 

30. Alright, it's not a secret, but it's dirty: wastewater, which is making a whole industry thrive with spending on wastewater management to reach $22...