1. Gundlach recommended today betting on ETFs that track oil and gas explorers and producers, and betting against Facebook.  The worst is not over for Facebook,...

2. Anyone know anything about this? Iranian news agency says they're not giving French Total the South Pars oil development now ... but the explanation...

3. Asian oil demand will hit a record in April just as global crude values are lifted to levels not seen in three years by...

4. Oil prices hit their highest level since December 2014 after US President Donald Trump warned of strikes on Syria and cautioned Russia against backing...

5. What does it take to invest in Oil & Gas and which way to go?

6. The Yemeni Houthis have captured 19 oil tankers and are keeping them from entering the Hodeidah port - Kingdom’s ambassador. The ambassador suggested three possible reasons...

7. Just a week after its energy minister said the cut agreement can be extended yet again, now the Kuwaiti petroleum company is saying they...

8. First rail cars, now trucks. Next I expect Albertan oil getting to the U.S. in plastic bottles, transported by mules across the border.

9. higher oil prices can't do enough when your oil production isn't  half of what it used to be. I wonder if $100 oil would...

10. Maduro has reportedly given his oil minister, Manuel Quevedo, 'extra powers' to deal with the steep oil production decline. Keeping in mind that the...

11. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, Regional Development Minister Shane Jones and Climate Change Minister James Shaw are due to make the announcement at 9am. Ms Ardern...

12. any quesses and thoughts on the reports later today and tomorrow?

13. The Trump administration has taken the first step towards an aggressive effort to drill for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge - one of the country’s most pristine and...

14. Saudi Aramco, the world’s largest oil producer, made $33.8bn in net income in the first six months of 2017, according to a media report...

15. what do ya think people will oil continue higher ? or are we in for a pull back. I mean this all depends on...

16. From today's meeting in Jeddah: Alexander Novak says the quotas could be lowered before the deal expires; Al-Falih says "Don't listen to the noise,...

17. Millennials and "the acceptance of the politically-correct-driven environmental anti-oil and gas science," says Texas official.   https://thinkprogress.org/texas-millennials-oil-gas-wayne-christian-8e1377df903b/

18. Despite the headlines that might lead one to believe that opposition is increasing for Trans Mountain, a new poll out suggests that the opposite...

19. Fuel smuggling is costing Libya more than $750m each year and harming its economy and society. The fuel smugglers and thieves have permeated not only...

20. According to oil industry executives and diplomats who spoke to the Financial Times—Senegal has a chance to avoid the ‘oil curse’ pitfall because of...

21. "The meeting of the Joint Technical Committee (JTC) earlier on Thursday found that oil inventories in developed nations in March stood at 12 million...

22. It seems funny that so much attention is given to the so called "oil glut" that tanked prices. Then the reduction of said glut...

23. The "sponge" is made from used cooking oil sodium chloride and sulfur, and it can soak up crude and diesel. I like this sort...

24. Soooo, two more provinces have joined in the shin-kicking between Alberta and B.C. Saskatchewan is on Alberta's side, planning its own oil export-cutting legislation...

25. Shell Advises Shareholders To Reject Binding Climate Resolution Proposed by Follow This “We share the objective of Follow This for Shell to show leadership in...

26. Reuters reports today that workers are fleeing PDVSA in the thousands, running from Major General Manuel Quevedo, the new oil czar.  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-oil-workers-insight/under-military-rule-venezuela-oil-workers-quit-in-a-stampede-idUSKBN1HO0H9 

27. a good read about this trade war stuff, I have my doubts that trump would do much at this time because the way this...

28. Oil rose boosted by investors’ growing concern over the potential for disruptions to crude supply, especially in the Middle East.Brent crude oil futures LCOc1...

29. So said the FT after making some calculations. That's harsher than what Bloomberg's Liam Denning estimated but not as harsh as what this guy...

30. Opinion piece on Forbes is plugging Valero, as such:  VLO owns 15 petroleum refineries across the globe in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K, that...