1. Eh, brag when you can I suppose. I gota kid graduating in December as a P.E. who will need a job;  So I am...

2. Two tankers carrying Iranian condensate, a type of ultra-light oil, have been floating off the United Arab Emirates for about a month as demand...

3. Watching how the oil industry has evolved in Venezuela in the last weeks, it seems that venezuelan government is desperate searching for fresh investments,...

4. Venezuela eyes Malaysia's cooperation in oil and gas VENEZUELA is seeking opportunities to expand ties with Malaysia, and hopes to see cooperation in the energy,...

5. So I changed the article's clickbait title to something a bit more even-keeled.  Bear in mind this article is from an investment site, so...

6. Kalashnikov's marketing strategy will kill Tesla's.  Buy our EVs, or else!

7. IEA doesn’t rule out further growth in oil prices until the end of the year, said IEA Executive Director Fatih Birol. He said the...

8. The Eastern pivot of Russia continues. Good article on the topic.

9. So, I live in one of the most polluted cities in Europe but last week I got the chance to see how they do...

10. U.S. oil exports to Japan and South Korea will rise to record highs this month as Asian refiners take advantage of the steep discounts...

11. "Scotland’s oil and gas sector stands at a “crossroads” with the North Sea in danger of losing its status as a major player in...

12. SInce we seem to be on the topic of Tedx Talks today, post your favorite energy-related Tedx talks here! (and when I say "we"...

13. There was a very interesting video presentation published in 2014 by Peter Zeihan on the subject of Geopolitics.  Click here It is of course based on...

14. Libya, Kirkuk, Syria...watch those headlines today!!

15. Since I have been trapped by investing in OIL trade, I care about oil trend as much as what should I cook my daily...

16. Based on commodity econometrics and geopolitics optimization oil price is headed much higher. However some correction can happen and that will be ideal to...

17. Preamble: Over the past two and one-half years we have seen a massive increase in bankruptcies of energy based companies.  This has been accompanied by...

18. I am not expert but I would like a opinion. For sometime US has gotten comfortable with cheap oil esp with shale. In effect this has...

19. When oil prices crossed $71...it was in no time that the bulls came to announce for a $90 oil very soon. However, it was...

20. US oil rigs this week: 860 US oil rigs this week last year: 756 EST Avg production this week 11 million bpd EST avg production this week last...

21. https://www.teenvogue.com/story/activists-block-oil-tanker-kinder-morgan-trans-mountain-pipeline-canada [exaggerated yawn]

22. Oil bulls aren't going to like this one: Washington is now saying it will consider waivers for buyers of Iranian oil. That means India,...

23. Hedges that many operators have taken out in search of stability are now eroding profits in the shale patch.  ''WPX Energy, for example, reported an...

24. < *facepalm* > Remind me not to accept any oil gigs in Trinidad and Tobago. Be prepared to die, Duke tells oil workers Public Services Association (PSA)...

25. http://www.consumerwatchdog.org/energy/9-year-old-girl-scolds-jerry-brown-over-oil-drilling video says brown approved over 20,000 oil Wells during his time of governor. 20,000?? that's a whole lotta wells.  anyone want to fact check that? 

26. https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Royal-Navy-Caught-Argentina-Ship-Snooping-For-Oil-Off-Falklands.html I've heard of exploring for oil. Never snooping. That would be a pretty big thing to pull off drilling for oil without being noticed,...

27. Can someone give us the oil price : Jet A-1 : reference Market Indicator from Platts Latin American Wire (Caribbean Product postings - PTAEP09   As applicable...

28. Exxon Mobil says it signed a preliminary deal to build a multibillion-dollar petrochemical complex and invest in a liquefied natural gas terminal in China, despite trade...

29. The U.S. Shale Oil industry is reluctantly waking up to a few doses of reality.  What goes up eventually comes down.  The beer is...

30. Here are the latest musings from Art Berman.  You may or may not agree with some of the views presentented here, but I definitely recommend taking...