Tom Kirkman

Death Match: Climate Change vs. Coronavirus

Death Match: Climate Change vs. Coronavirus   26 members have voted

1. 1. Which over-hyped panic-mongering will kill us all first?

• Climate Change Armageddon (planet 2 degrees higher death)
    • Covid - 19 Pandemic (fever cough death)
    • Trump (Orange Man nuclear war death)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Thank goodness, CNN and Sean Penn will save the day!  

But Mr. Penn (seen on the right below) will need to recover from his hangover first.

gHswkUEM.thumb.jpeg.5bbe3cebb8ba81fa19c110b323e528a1.jpeg

I still can’t understand why the media feels it is a good idea to bring into any panel, discussing anything, a Hollywood ‘elitist’, who has absolutely no concept of what the ‘unwashed masses’ experience on a daily basis, no academic credentials except perhaps a GED, and the IQ of a brain dead cockroach, to discuss an issue which they know nothing about!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I still can’t understand why the media feels it is a good idea to bring into any panel, discussing anything, a Hollywood ‘elitist’, who has absolutely no concept of what the ‘unwashed masses’ experience on a daily basis, no academic credentials except perhaps a GED, and the IQ of a brain dead cockroach, to discuss an issue which they know nothing about!

Stars bring viewers. C'est la.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:20 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

I think you give them too much credit, I swear they have to be watered to be kept alive....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m surprised that they can remember to breath!

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2020 at 1:20 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

To share the guilt of making too much money for doing so little?

14 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

mgckRlq.jpg

Oh you'll be paying taxes alright, lots of them and for many years to come...one does not blow up the economy and then get to carry on as if nothing ever happened 😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/10/2020 at 5:27 PM, Douglas Buckland said:

With the media blowing each and every ‘crisis’ out of proportion!

Probably for the coronavirus. For climate change, they will do the opposite.

(edited)

My blog got suspended by the secret governments/socities, or whatever. Dump shit wordpress.
They scare of a small blog website, that is too stupid.

Corona Virus NCOV Strategy Corner: Stay At Home Is Defense, Herd Knowledge Immunity Is Attack

Do you know what entity is the author of the stay-at-home strategy many national governments are using? The answer is me. I was published that solution to slow the spread of the virus in January 28th 2020 at  < website deleted by moderator - advertising not allowed >  and have shared it in many online platform as well. At that time the people in China still have no clue what is going on and still allow people run around.

If you do not believe that, then you can do your own research or ask your government, secret societies, etc. a simple question “Who is the author of stay at home strategy?

The media and governments have no clue what is going on. While I know the enemy very well and I only telling you the truth, the real winning strategy just like the “stay at home” one, while the Governments are gambling your live rather than saving your live.

In any war, any game match, there are always 2 basic strategy: attack mode and defense mode.

When you use “stay at home” strategy, which mean you are using defense strategy in the first half of the match, in the early you have no clue what is going on. That is the best isolation tactics.

Many stupid nation governments doing the positive negative test for the COVID-19 NCOV, for what? Corona virus is not a lion, it can spread in air, in water. Mass test strategy is just waste of time. For the ultimate purpose of that strategy is just to isolating people.

So ask yourself, which strategy is better?
Stay at home because you do not have spend any resources. While mass test take long long time, and people would have all infected before you finish the test. And even test method many are using is just a pure scam, cannot detect the corona virus at root.

Do you know those stupid politicians thinks isolating and treat infected people can end this epic battle? It too funny and freaking stupid !!!

But you cannot using defense mode forever, you must “attack” the corona virus with real knowledge power. What if corona virus infect into the water supply, lake, river, then we would have the crazy chaos times with billions people gonna to die for sure.

And the only winning attack strategy is “Herd Knowledge Immunity”, where people will allowed to share their thought, their idea, their solution relate to the new corona virus NCOV.

Many secret government, secret groups who are researching the corona virus with their top notch machines know that “this corona virus is unpredictable, and do not have any clear pattern on all cases, the mechanism of this virus is base on each human body host”. And more importantly they are causing more fear everyday, where is the hope, where is the sign of light? Absolutely zero !!!

It was first called as novel virus, new corona virus NCOV. So you must treat it as a novel, where people will freely allow to post to tell any theory and “cure” they think is gonna to work, and let each people decide. No any entities have right to tell “God is this but not that”, so stop telling people they are wrong, unless you have a absolutely correct one. And the authorities, governments have no clue what is truth !!!

That is the public strategy and policy the authority must be use, there is no other choice.
I am not going to telling the cure on this blog directly and freely for many entities can steal it, just like the stay-at-home strategy the governments have stolen but did not even ask or give any credit in return.

I do not waste time to post useless strategy, I only post winning strategy for the entire game and the truth.
Who can prove the information I have shared are not the truth? I willing to close the entire website instantly. Oh nobody, because that is the hard eternal truth.

Best Regard,

Edited by Tom Kirkman
Moderator edit - website link removed. While you are free to post your magical musings, advertising is generally not allowed. Your tin foil may vary.

Looks like Trump wins the Death Match.

Babylon Bee: 

Infographic: Deadliest Disasters Of World History

It's easy to get caught up in the daily death totals of COVID-19. But we have to keep a proper perspective. It's important to remember that there were far worse tragedies throughout world history.

To that end, we had our interns search Bing* for "What are the deadliest disasters in world history?" We compiled the results into this handy infographic. So the next time someone starts to fearmonger over the Coronavirus outbreak, just whip out this handy chart and hand it to them -- from six feet away, of course. Maybe make a paper airplane and throw it at them, just to be safe.

You are welcome.

article-5941-art5e90d43e95582.thumb.jpg.45c72005dd20c5fa829101a07d78070e.jpg

*Just because they like Bing, OK? It's not like you have to be sponsored by Microsoft to like Bing. Sheesh.

• Great Response! 1

6 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

*Just because they like Bing, OK? It's not like you have to be sponsored by Microsoft to like Bing. Sheesh.

LOVE the Bing dig!  LOL!

(edited)

Moved to better thread and need to learn how to delete.

Edited by mad-trader
moved ot better thread

Update:

U.N. Secretary-General Says Climate Change Devastation Will Be 'Many Times Greater' Than Coronavirus Pandemic

The U.N. is looking to keep nations focused on efforts to fight the effects of climate change, with Secretary-General António Guterres urging governments to capitalize on their coronavirus pandemic rebuilding efforts by doing more to help the environment.

The U.N. leader spoke Monday during a virtual forum of small island states, where he said the devastation being caused by the virus should remind world leaders that such consequences will be far worse if they "retreat" on efforts to address climate change. In recent months, the U.N. conducted a survey of 40,000 people in 186 countries as part of an initiative marking the organization's 75th anniversary. The survey found that "climate" and "environment" topped the list of concerns that respondents believe will most affect humanity's future, followed by "conflicts" and "health risks."

Speaking just ahead of Earth Day on Wednesday, Guterres told the Alliance of Small Island States that the global community's "adaptation" and financial "resilience" in overcoming the pandemic should be continued in the fight against climate change.

"Currently, all eyes are on the COVID-19 pandemic, the biggest test the world has faced since the Second World War. We must work together to save lives, ease suffering, lessen the shattering economic and social consequences, and bring the disease under control," Guterres said. "But, at the same time, let us not lose focus on climate change. The social and economic devastation caused by climate disruption will be many times greater than the current pandemic."  ...

• Rolling Eye 1

We’re Saved! ‘The Drowning Font’ – UN introduces new climate font with flooding letters ‘that visually reflects the risk of global warming’

The United Nations has taken time out during the coronavirus pandemic to introduce its "the drowning font" to raise awareness of "global warming." The UNFCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change) explained on April 20: "In the fight against #ClimateChange, science is our common language. German designer @yigitkaragoz has developed a font that visually reflects the risk of global warming." The UN released an abomination showing the letters in the alphabet being flooded with rising blue waters under the heading "Garamond Warming." 

1710495976_drowningfont1.thumb.png.7ddb99d51c53057ee60c7955cb589e64.png

833829197_drowningfont2.png.0c24e22226622b0b572f6de0d88d1119.png

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

On 4/1/2020 at 9:33 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

mgckRlq.jpg

Kind of funny.

You already pay some form of health care tax.  Call it a premium if you like.

You could also add financial incentives to improve social distancing.  A five dollar cover charge to enter the grocery store would reduce low-priority trips.   Silly idea, sure, but it could be done.

Lastly, someone will eventually pay back the covid stimulus cash, in theory.   In practice it never happens - has the debt ever shrunk?

Edited by Enthalpic

COVID has lead to the best air quality we have seen in a long time.  Long-term industrial shutdown will help even more!

COVID cures climate change!

45 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

COVID has lead to the best air quality we have seen in a long time.  Long-term industrial shutdown will help even more!

COVID cures climate change!

You related to Greta?

• Haha 1

I was wrong.  Apparently the sun going into lockdown will kill us all. 

Where's Greta?  I need her advice on what to think about this.

The sun has entered a ‘lockdown’ period, which could cause freezing weather, famine

Our sun has gone into lockdown, which could cause freezing weather, earthquakes and famine, scientists say.

The sun is currently in a period of “solar minimum,” meaning activity on its surface has fallen dramatically.

Experts believe we are about to enter the deepest period of sunshine “recession” ever recorded as sunspots have virtually disappeared.

Astronomer Dr. Tony Phillips said: “Solar Minimum is underway and it’s a deep one.”

“Sunspot counts suggest it is one of the deepest of the past century. The sun’s magnetic field has become weak, allowing extra cosmic rays into the solar system.”

“Excess cosmic rays pose a health hazard to astronauts and polar air travelers, affect the electro-chemistry of Earth’s upper atmosphere and may help trigger lightning.”

NASA scientists fear it could be a repeat of the Dalton Minimum, which happened between 1790 and 1830 — leading to periods of brutal cold, crop loss, famine and powerful volcanic eruptions.

Temperatures plummeted by up to 2 degrees Celsius (35.6 degrees Fahrenheit) over 20 years, devastating the world’s food production.

On April 10, 1815, the second-largest volcanic eruption in 2,000 years happened at Mount Tambora in Indonesia, killing at least 71,000 people.

It also led to the so-called Year Without a Summer in 1816 — also nicknamed “eighteen hundred and froze to death” — when there was snow in July.  ...

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1