Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PP

Germany Approves A Ban For Diesel Car

A German court has ruled cities can impose driving bans on the oldest and most polluting diesel cars. This decision could lead to millions of drivers in Germany having to switch to cleaner cars, or use alternative forms of transport. Potentialy there are several million trucks, buses and other heavily utility vehicles than run on diesel and which could be hit by a ban. 

Germans, it's time to selling...

It will not be easy. I found there are more than 15 million diesel cars registered in Germany. About 6 million of those meet the Euro 6 emissions standard that would likely be exempt from a driving ban..  9 million diesel cars could be affected by the verdict.

It's known how 3 out of 3 delivery trucks run on diesel, so grocery stores, restaurants, hospitals, etc - will use what ? Horses, donkeys, what else?  

Send all diesel vehicles you cannot sell to Balkan. As before. I have one Golf-2, VW, 27 years old. It's time for change.

Good time for Daimler's deal with Geely to break into the Chinese market and also for an EV b

It is ok. for the government to act responsibly and stop needless killing of its citizens. I can't breathe in my country near any major streets. Sometimes it looks like burning my lungs.

Good for car makers in Germany. Older diesels being banned will increase sales as they are replaced. 

It will not pass much time before all major European cities will follow suit and secondhand diesels will be worthless.

The beginning of bans everywhere...

It 's not just diesels from cars. It 's factories and companies that pollute the most. 

Not possible or applicable in the whole nations. maybe