BB

Hong Kong Pharma Company developed a Covad-19 Vaccine. The CCP trying to take credit. Human trials in Wuhan start today.

(edited)

Let's hope it's successful.

Experts commend China's containment strategy but believe it is not enough to control the novel Covad-19.

The Chinese CCP should be charged with Gross Negligence, Malfeasance and Manslaughter for what their CHINESE WUHAN CORONAVIRUS  did to the World Economy. 

During the height of infection in China the Communist party literally locked the elderly in their apartments until they died.

China is one of the most authoritarian, racist and corrupt nations in the world and they are now saying U.S. is racist for saying the virus originated in China. 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2

Who exactly are they testing it on...the Politburo?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Who exactly are they testing it on...the Politburo?

The peasants in the wet market.

• Haha 1

Are you kidding me!!!!!    China has now developed a vaccine?   For what to most is the common cold.......I can't believe what I'm watching   This is crazy

3 hours ago, NessyOil said:

Are you kidding me!!!!!    China has now developed a vaccine?   For what to most is the common cold.......I can't believe what I'm watching   This is crazy

The vaccine Jointly developed.  I'm sure it was the Hong Kong Pharmaceutical that developed it.

The CCP forced them to be included for propaganda.  

They said it worked in animal studies.  Now they are going to shoot up a couple of poor peasants in Wuhan. 

• Like 1