DD

Putin Before Election: Russia Has "Invulnerable" Nuclear Missiles

Vladimir Putin, Russia President, said how his country has new supersonic weapon that can reach almost any point in the world. Earlier, US was said to be developing smaller nuclear weapons in the belief they would be more of a deterrent than larger ones... Welcome to the cold war!

So sad and horrible. Make peace not war, use funds for things the world needs, in a nuclear war no one will be safe, you cannot live in a nuclear bunker all your life!! 

Another arms race, thanks for cold war 2!

Dishonest dictator! People are hungry and they live in misery. Now, Putin wants new crisis, new "market" for Russians hegemony with this terrible message.

Are we facing the end of humanity? I'm afraid sooner or later the new cold-war will turn hot.

Obviously, sanctions so far made Russia stronger. 

Why does U.S. respond to North Korean nuclear threats but not Russia and Putin nuclear threats? It's a same danger.

This is worrying. However, the USA  has great defense system - I can imagine the US has technology that they have not publicly announce for these type of situations(I hope it never does). Only trouble I see is if they unload many missiles, will they be able to stop them before reaching land. :/  

This is a real threat and Russian propaganda in same time. Either way V. Putin feels the need to warn the world,  and he or they must feel some sort of threat of attack. This is one of the most dangerous speech in the last few years.

(edited)

Putin has a "midget" kind of complex, in the sense that he wants to be considered "taller' than he really is, using all kind of announcements and sometimes reckless deeds. His latest announcement about an "invincible" rocket is pure unadulterated rubbish. The U.S. and other western countries also have "invincible" rockets which Russia cannot stop. Why? Because all you hear about rocket shield systems are a fraud. These system can only stop a few missiles but would be vastly overwhelmed by a wave of rockets most of which would hit the target, anyway.

You hear about the israeli missile shield...which is also a fraud. Hezbollah has thousands of medium range rockets. They only have to launch them in waves and many of them will hit and destroy the intended targets.

In short, Vlad's statement is for the russian and american general public ....experts know it is BS.

Edited by Beowulf
  • Like 1

Putin and Russia are underestimated and it's a big mistake. I would not make such conclusions without serious arguments. "Rocket shield systems" - is not a strong argument when we talk about this Russian threat.

You are missing the point entirely. Kindly read my post again.