Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PP

Are we becoming the world of robots?!

My question is this.  When they get all this productivity, who exactly will have the money to buy the said products without jobs?

Just wait until the robots replace the doctors. Then we will really be advocating for paying people for doing nothing.

This will happen, maybe, sooner than we think - driverless cars, trucks, no cashiers needed automation Amazon apps, robotic warehouses, and loads more will take many jobs go away soon

Definitely something we should start preparing for.

What is alternative?

23 hours ago, damirUSBiH said:

Pope about robots: 
"Robots must work for the good of humanity" - the Pope said in Davos.

The Pope agrees with me on many things it seems! Arms control. Nuclear weapons. Artificial Intelligence ...better world

For the fundamental reason that human beings design, develop technology and build these machines and human beings must retain any and all controls.

We must remember that If we want to create a shared future in a fractured world we must employ artificial intelligence, robotics and other technological innovations so that they contribute to the service of humanity to the protection of our common home, rather than to the contrary. I just wanna to say how we must find common option for AI and humans.

Room service has taken on a new twist at several hotels around the globe. When a guest calls for extra towels or food, the one making the delivery to the room may be a robot. Many hotels have given their delivery robots names. The Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel calls its two delivery robots Elvis and Priscilla after the "King of Rock and Roll" Elvis Presley and his former wife.

Do they know how to sing ? I would like to hear "Heartbreak hotel"

Soon we'll all be slaves to robots. They will give orders without emotions, bias, or prejudice. Future with AI

Something new. Robots Are Coming for Jobs on Wall Street?! 

This isn't new to my mind. Algorithmic trading has been threatening Wall Street for a while now.