Can anyone point to any indicator that trump improved?

Trade war win? No.

Virus response win? No.

Oil crash crisis win? No.

Not joking - show me anything that is better

91ZFElyNvWL._SL1500_.jpg

• Upvote 1

Anything?

5 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Trade war win? No.

Virus response win? No.

Oil crash crisis win? No.

Your opinion.

• Like 1

leadership is.............

ouch.jpg

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Anything?

Everything!

25 minutes ago, specinho said:

leadership is.............

ouch.jpg

Putin!

18 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Can anyone point to any indicator that trump improved?

So if I point to the Dow Jones, are you going to give me the "IT WAS OBAMA" cheap bullshit? 

• Haha 1

The most amazing thing about Trump is how he has successfully navigated the most negative environment for a President in the history of the USA!!

Only a moronic partisan or @Enthalpic(but I repeat myself) would claim he hasn't had these ridiculous headwinds. 

Oh and finally a Washington Post reporter gets hoisted on her own petard. She even apologized. Not holding my breath for the Enthalpic apology, his TDS is too deep. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

The most amazing thing about Trump is how he has successfully navigated the most negative environment for a President in the history of the USA!!

Only a moronic partisan or @Enthalpic(but I repeat myself) would claim he hasn't had these ridiculous headwinds. 

Oh and finally a Washington Post reporter gets hoisted on her own petard. She even apologized. Not holding my breath for the Enthalpic apology, his TDS is too deep. 

I'll admit he has strong headwinds to deal with.  The question was has anything improved.

(edited)

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

So if I point to the Dow Jones, are you going to give me the "IT WAS OBAMA" cheap bullshit? 

Is that better now?

Are you going to give me the "it was China, Russia, Iran, etc." line?

Edited by Enthalpic

Your question was what Trump improved

He inherited a slow grow economy and changed it to fast growth. He gave us better employment than at any time in over 70 years. He brought back manufacturing jobs. He told govt agencies they had to eliminate 2 old regulations for every new one they wanted to implement. Later he upped that to eight regulations gone for each new one. I can just link to websites not run by the DNC MSM and the list of accomplishments runs for pages. 

But yeah, you want to focus on today and like the Demoncrats who were hoping and praying (to their devil) for a disaster to bring the market down, suffering be damned, you're actually happy this is all happening. Your arguments that Trump was an idiot were falling flat every day he succeeded against all the headwinds you acknowledge. The assholes in Congress were trying to impeach him while the coronavirus was gaining ground. But yeah, against that minor distraction, you think he should have been doing better? Lunacy

• Great Response! 1

12 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Is that better now?

Are you going to give me the "it was China, Russia, Iran, etc." line?

It should be obvious to you that I'm talking about pre-virus levels. Who caused that to happen? Trump or Obama? Keep in mind you'll need to demonstrate why your next claim is true. 

12 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Your question was what Trump improved

He inherited a slow grow economy and changed it to fast growth. He gave us better employment than at any time in over 70 years. He brought back manufacturing jobs. He told govt agencies they had to eliminate 2 old regulations for every new one they wanted to implement. Later he upped that to eight regulations gone for each new one. I can just link to websites not run by the DNC MSM and the list of accomplishments runs for pages. 

But yeah, you want to focus on today and like the Demoncrats who were hoping and praying (to their devil) for a disaster to bring the market down, suffering be damned, you're actually happy this is all happening. Your arguments that Trump was an idiot were falling flat every day he succeeded against all the headwinds you acknowledge. The assholes in Congress were trying to impeach him while the coronavirus was gaining ground. But yeah, against that minor distraction, you think he should have been doing better? Lunacy

He was impeached.

All presidents face obstacles (banking failure, wars, etc.) judge them how they weather the storms.

Right now things are bad and are rapidly getting worse.  Those imagined gains are long gone.   Admittedly, the whole world is suffering but the burden to lead the world unfortunately mainly falls on the POTUS.

I'm not happy about any of this.  I will be livid if trump abandons social distancing.

"We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself. At the end of the 15-day period, we will make a decision as to which way we want to go."

https://app.tmxmoney.com/news/cpnews/article?locale=EN&newsid=f27646&mobile=false

On 3/23/2020 at 1:49 AM, ronwagn said:

Putin!

no idea.png

• Haha 1

Just now, specinho said:

no idea.png

I have been there! Especially in statistics.