Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BB

Dr. Oz is starting a random trial Hydroxychloroquine + ZPAK at Columbian Presbyterian Hospital in NYC. He will release results after the 10 day trial.

(edited)

He said he had trouble finding enough supply of Hydroxychloroquine for the trial. 

He asks that people not hoard the drug. There are sick people that need this therapy.

I know of other trials already started in NYC and Boston.  I hear Cleveland Clinic may also be starting a trial. 

Three manufacturers are ramping production - Teva , Bayer , Mylan.  

China is a large manufacturer of this drug, but don't count on them helping U.S. 

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

LOL Dr Oz.

(edited)

21 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

LOL Dr Oz.

It's amazing how everyone in the U.S. and the world have come together to support and work together thru this crisis.

OH , EXCEPT FOR NANCY PELOSI, CHUCK SCHUMER, AND THE CHINESE. 

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, BLA said:

It's amazing how everyone in the U.S. and the world have come together to support and work together thru this crisis.

OH , EXCEPT FOR NANCY PELOSI, CHUCK SCHUMER, AND THE CHINESE. 

The Chinese have been doing a lot to help the world.  China is helping Europe,  Africa and Asia. Oh, they are also donating medical supplies to the US. 

https://fortune.com/2020/03/19/china-europe-coronavirus-aid-trump/

Unlike your claim, the USA hasn't been doing much for the rest of the world, at least not yet.   But I hope that you guys will step up your game and not lose to the Chinese.  You are printing a lot of money to prop up your economy.  My country has lost at least 2 billion dollars in government revenue because of the oil price plunge.  Why not donate some of your money to help us? We are waiting.  

(edited)

1 hour ago, Hotone said:

The Chinese have been doing a lot to help the world.  China is helping Europe,  Africa and Asia. Oh, they are also donating medical supplies to the US. 

https://fortune.com/2020/03/19/china-europe-coronavirus-aid-trump/

Unlike your claim, the USA hasn't been doing much for the rest of the world, at least not yet.   But I hope that you guys will step up your game and not lose to the Chinese.  You are printing a lot of money to prop up your economy.  My country has lost at least 2 billion dollars in government revenue because of the oil price plunge.  Why not donate some of your money to help us? We are waiting.  

CCP helping those that further their Belt and Road hegemony plan .

The U.S. has always been the "adult in the room" to help the world.  All this while the Chinese hold back critical data and blame the virus on the U.S. military.

CCP is a bunch of self serving greedy thugs that could bring on a world wide recession/depression. 

Unfortunately , some in DC like China, also put their power grab ahead of the people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. 

China is helping Europe ? Right in the middle of this crisis China just threatened Germany's vehicle sales in China if they do not implement Huawei 5G wireless Network equipment.  Huawei is partially owned by the CCP.  This exposes the true nature of the CCP. 

GOING FORWARD WOULD ANY "THINKING" GOVERNMENT TRUST THEIR 5G NETWORK TO THE CCP ? 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1