Dr.Masih Rezvani

>>The falling of the Persian Gulf oil empires is near <<

(edited)

Oil is a blessing for the Gulf states .
Oil exploration in the middle of the 20th century has made this poor and impoverished region one of the richest regions in the world. 
Iran , Qatar, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates are also richer than Switzerland. 
Even Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Oman are equal with Japane and British.
The period when the Gulf states and their wealth funds were money-making machines that could pay for any cost of plan(s) on any continent , is coming to an end and their national wealth reserves are running out at this low oil price.
Even in the worst-case scenario, when oil prices reach $ 10 a barrel and the entire world oil industry will faced to damaged, Gulf producers will continue to save of the owns profit. 
But, the problem is their economy.
They need higher oil prices to balance their budgets and support dollar-related currencies.Their central banks and sovereign wealth funds of those countries , have high reserves to over of such a crisis and can even withstand the long-term risk of falling demand, but their reserves will be empty of oil at such a low price.
The IMF's report shows that in these four years, the net financial assets of the Gulf kingdoms have fallen by about half a trillion dollars from two trillion dollars. So , Oil by $ 20 a barrel will accelerate the depletion of these reserves and bringing it to zero.
This means planning and destroying the Middle East and the Persian Gulf. as if , the Middle East must always be involved in war, poverty and suffocation to increase the assets for great world powers .

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-03-22/saudi-russia-oil-price-war-heralds-end-to-gulf-luxury-lifestyle

Edited by Dr.Masih Rezvani
add link
  • Upvote 1

You should cite Bloomberg. Isn't this straight from it?

• Upvote 1

They put most of their eggs in one basket or more that they only had mostly one basket to begin with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I suppose Dr. Rezvani will have to find out the hard way just how methodical you guys truly are. 😂

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Where in the world did you get your doctorate at?? Stealing Bloombergs opinion post is just about as low as one can get. 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

Where in the world did you get your doctorate at?? Stealing Bloombergs opinion post is just about as low as one can get. 

You're very smart, congratulations
You slowly become a rabbit

Be more careful, not everyone is as smart as you , you are a genius of the present, your name will be written in the books 1000 years later.
Mr. Clever
This content is now covered by all newspapers / not just Bloombergs

• Rolling Eye 1

33 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Be more careful, not everyone is as smart as you , you are a genius of the present, your name will be written in the books 1000 years later.
Mr. Clever

Perhaps this is covered “by all newspapers” at this point. That by no means diminishes the fact that you essentially plagiarized those newspapers and apparently have nothing original to add to this thread or forum.

If you have nothing to add...don’t. You are not in a ‘publish or perish’ environment on this forum.

Finally, assuming that you wrote a thesis for any of your degrees, you would have been unceremoniously booted out of the thesis review if you would have tried this stunt then.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

15 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Perhaps this is covered “by all newspapers” at this point. That by no means diminishes the fact that you essentially plagiarized those newspapers and apparently have nothing original to add to this thread or forum.

If you have nothing to add...don’t. You are not in a ‘publish or perish’ environment on this forum.

Finally, assuming that you wrote a thesis for any of your degrees, you would have been unceremoniously booted out of the thesis review if you would have tried this stunt then.

My goal in publishing of this text is understanding the commend of friends (You)
So ,  I look forward to hearing your view(s)' on this topic
Please avoid marginal discussions and I am grateful to those who express their expert opinion 

Please don't Prejudge early

Edited by Dr.Masih Rezvani
  • Like 1

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

My goal in publishing of this text is understanding the commend of friends (You)
So ,  I look forward to hearing your view(s)' on this topic
Please avoid marginal discussions and I am grateful to those who express their expert opinion 

Please don't Prejudge early

I am NOT pre-judging. You were caught plagiarizing and will now forever be stained by that fact. Nobody on this forum will, in the future will value your opinion or contribution as they will never be sure that it is YOURS.

You only have one chance to make a first impression...and you blew it!

Edited by Douglas Buckland
Typo
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I am NOT pre-judging. You were caught plagiarizing and will now forever be stained by that fact. Nobody on this forum will, in the future

I didn't do it intentionally
Here is the link

My mistake was that I didn't include the link in the post

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-03-22/saudi-russia-oil-price-war-heralds-end-to-gulf-luxury-lifestyle

1 hour ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Mr. Clever

No, your mistake was posting this after you were caught out and acting like an arrogant ass AFTER you were caught plagiarizing. 
If you would have simply posted an apology stating that you had forgotten to identify source, you would have been fine.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

No, your mistake was posting this after you were caught out and acting like an arrogant ass AFTER you were caught plagiarizing. 
If you would have simply posted an apology stating that you had forgotten to identify source, you would have been fine.

I said I was wrong about not leaving the link
But you're rude and constantly insulting

• Great Response! 1

47 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

I said I was wrong about not leaving the link
But you're rude and constantly insulting

As Bachman Turner Overdrive sang, ‘Baby you ain’t seen nothin’ yet’.

I’m just warming up!

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

As Bachman Turner Overdrive sang, ‘Baby you ain’t seen nothin’ yet’.

I’m just warming up!

Douglas, please be nice to the new guy.  Every forum is different, and this forum certainly has its own quirks that may be daunting to noobs.  He didn't link, but eventually apologized for not linking.  No biggie.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Douglas, please be nice to the new guy.  Every forum is different, and this forum certainly has its own quirks that may be daunting to noobs.  He didn't link, but eventually apologized for not linking.  No biggie.

Okay, okay, okay! I’ll revert back to my shy, introverted, rednecked self!

You’re taking all the fun out of this during lockdown...🤨

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I'm so glad you came to my aid
Of course there are also the effects of quarantine
But I've wondered
Why doesn't anyone have an opinion on this subject 

4 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Okay, okay, okay! I’ll revert back to my shy, introverted, rednecked self!

You’re taking all the fun out of this during lockdown...🤨

i am sorry for mistake and annoyed you 

12 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Why doesn't anyone have an opinion on this subject 

Middle East oil producing countries tend to be mostly one trick ponies.  Oil is their primary source of revenue. 

Persistently low oil prices probably means some of these absolute dictators may get their heads separated from their necks, by their peeved subjects.

• Great Response! 3

2 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Middle East oil producing countries tend to be mostly one trick ponies.  Oil is their primary source of revenue. 

Persistently low oil prices probably means some of these absolute dictators may get their heads separated from their necks, by their peeved subjects.

Why in the Middle East dictators should always rule
Why should the people of the Middle East be under war and poverty?

9 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Why in the Middle East dictators should always rule
Why should the people of the Middle East be under war and poverty?

Probably due to tribal feuding and religious feuding.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Probably due to tribal feuding and religious feuding.

In my opinion, it is the desire of the great world powers that the Middle East is always involved in chaos
The people of the Middle East should not see the good day
If so, the world's biggest oil companies will go bankrupt

36 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

i am sorry for mistake and annoyed you 

It annoyed me too.

You plagiarized.  I also forgive you.  Just don't do it again.  LoL

1 minute ago, BLA said:

It annoyed me too.

You plagiarized.  I also forgive you.  Just don't do it again.  LoL

thank you very much