Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YK

Coronavirus: 'Moron' who licked toilet bowl 'now in hospital with the bug'

Coronavirus: 'Moron' who licked toilet bowl 'now in hospital with the bug'
The so-called 'coronavirus challenge' began after a TikTok influencer shared a clip of herself licking an plane toilet seat as someone says "it's corona time"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-challenge-moron-who-licked-21749466

A man who filmed himself licking a toilet bowl in the 'coronavirus challenge' is now reportedly ill in hospital with the deadly disease.

In bizarre footage posted on TikTok, the man can be seen placing his mouth around the bowl and extending his tongue.

According to Piers Morgan on GMB, the same man is now receiving treatment.

The presenter said: "You may remember also the other idiot, this is also in America, as part of the coronavirus challenge some morons are doing, went into  his local toilet cubicle and licked the bowl.

"I think this called karma - he's got coronavirus."

The so-called 'coronavirus challenge' - which sees people share videos online of themselves licking objects in public places - has been slammed as "highly irresponsible" by health experts.

Shocking videos have been shared across various social media platforms in direct contradiction to official advice to stop the Covid-19 spread.

The craze began after a TikTok influencer shared a clip of herself licking an plane toilet seat as someone says "it's corona time".

She told Metro : "I was tired of that b***h corona getting more publicity than ME. I’m the real celebrity."

--------------------------------------------

Well, it seems the youth won't always protect you. Nor health. Nor self confidence and well-honed ability to ignore the unpleasant facts.