Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JT

Snap to lay off 10% of its engineers

Snap is laying off around 100 employees that are part of its engineering staff. The company expects to lay off as many as 100 people in the engineering department. The company laid off about two dozen employees last year, and roughly two dozen again in January. But the most recent round of layoffs are the first to affect Snap's engineering staff.

• Like 1

Didn't they announced in its first annual filing this year that they expect "headcount growth to continue for the foreseeable future."

I would like to see Twitter go under. To reshape our executive decision making policy

• Like 1

that is good because US steel industry is looking for engineers 

it must be the crappy new design. more than million users petitioned calling for it to reverse its app redesign.

1 minute ago, Joanna said:

it must be the crappy new design. more than million users petitioned calling for it to reverse its app redesign.

The new app update is awful. They were already losing people to instagram and Facebook. If they don't fix it the company will take a header.

3 minutes ago, 李伟王芳 said:

The new app update is awful. They were already losing people to instagram and Facebook. If they don't fix it the company will take a header.

oh snap

Oh my gosh!!! THIS IS TOTALLY MY FAULT. I grounded my daughter from her phone last week. I'm so sorry everyone. I knew she spent too much time on snapchat, but I had no idea it rose to that level. 

Image result for snapchat addiction meme

making twitter moves

What about rumors that it might merge with Apple ... ? Notice where Snap just set up shop. Maybe this is part and parcel of what's to come.