ronwagn

California Climate Target Too Weak for Greenies

You would think that these morons would have more pressing issues to address at the moment...wouldn’t you?

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

You would think that these morons would have more pressing issues to address at the moment...wouldn’t you?

Doug;  Sadly you are of the mind that 'leadership' have any care/concern for the economy in realistic terms.  No.  They live in the land of pink ponies flying across rainbow strewn skies.  (Ahem)  I'm a native son of this Formerly great state.  My time in the Corps (Stationed in the South) showed me that there really is a 'difference' in how others live.  Work after leaving the Corps took me back here.  Life kept me.  I'm looking solidly at my options for a relocation to Texas or back too my 'adopted' home of Alabama.

Apathetically, the politicos who've set the state upon this tack, which will surely see it upon the rocks; will be long gone from any responsibility when the 'bill' comes due...

• Like 2