James Regan

KSA taking Missiles from ?

They're being launches from Yemen where the war is going pretty baddly for them. The houthis have made a lot of gains in the last year and these sporadic attacks have been going on for a while but unreported for the most part except the big one against Abqaiq.

This one doesn't sound like an intercept though

• Like 1

A big step up from drones or cruise missiles to ballistic missiles!

Examination of the debris should be able to determine the origin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

A big step up from drones or cruise missiles to ballistic missiles!

Examination of the debris should be able to determine the origin.

Most of the balistic missiles the houthis have are basically Iranian made with 'made in Yemen' painted on the side 😆

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2

(edited)

So who else thinks this is a mysterious ploy to set their facilities up for an off-line situation should they either, not be able to produce what they claim, or an out to this price war they proclaimed. 

Whoever is running the mbs C list low budget hollywood production company needs to be let go..

Edited by J.mo
  • Haha 3

Not going to effect production much if they're aiming at the capital

• Like 3

(edited)

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Not going to effect production much if they're aiming at the capital

I tried to tell them that but they don't want to accidentally hit US manned Patriot Missile launchers surrounding the production facilities, if you wouldn't mind just moving them a tad we'll all be back in business before you can say "$100 dollar oil"

Edited by El Nikko
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 3

(edited)

18 hours ago, James Regan said:

KSA have just intercepted incoming missile attacks , great time to start throwing steel around the region....

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/rockets-intercepted-saudi-capital-riyadh-jazan-report-200328212702883.html

As expected

Actually a couple of weeks late. 

Who cares.  

TRADING FIRM VITOL ESTIMATES GLUT OF 20 mm bbls/day in a few weeks.  IF SOMEONE KNOCKS OUT SAUDI 12 mm bbls/day WE'LL BE OVER HALFWAY THERE. 

We ship patriot missiles and troops to protect MBS's oil production and he's on a mission to destroy U.S. shale.

The worst of it is this Administration accepts this and is showing signs of giving in to KSA threats and blackmail.  Russia's Putin said he will not give in to Saudi blackmail.  This time Putin shows Trump what leadership is all about. 

Bring the troops and our patriot missiles home.  

MBS not the leader KSA needs.  The sooner KSA realizes this the higher probability they'll still be around in 5 years. 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

They're claiming this was the biggest missile attack since the begininning of the war which is confusing.

I'll keep any eye out for any other reports videos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLA said:

As expected

Actually a couple of weeks late. 

Who cares.  

We ship patriot missiles and troops to protect MBS's oil production and he's on a mission to destroy U.S. shale.

The worst of it is this Administration accepts this and is showing signs of giving in to KSA threats and blackmail.  Russia's Putin said he will not give in to Saudi blackmail.  This time Putin shows Trump what leadership is all about. 

Bring the troops and our patriot missiles home.  

MBS not the leader KSA needs.  The sooner KSA realizes this the higher probability they'll still be around in 5 years. 

Kissinger promised we'd protect them if they denominated all oil sales in US dollars, the petrodollar. They've been doing that since the 70's to our nation's benefit if not the oil industry here (in fact it mostly hurts our oil industry). Those petrodollars sloshing around the world's economies has made us the defacto reserve currency worldwide. 

If we dump them, they dump the dollar and all hell breaks loose. That will likely happen anyway, but why push it now? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

If we dump them, they dump the dollar and all hell breaks loose. That will likely happen anyway, but why push it now? 

Ward, you keep saying this and I keep trying to understand which currency they're going to use--they are incredibly interwoven within the US banking system, like owning about half of Citi, just to name one. The Euro is going to go all to hell and back with the beating they're taking. The Yen is not to their liking and is perhaps too thin in the global marketplace. The Krone is stable but small. The Yuan is subject to perversion each time the Central Committee meets. No one their right mind will use gold, or Bitcoin. 

I say dump them and let them dump the dollar and let's all sit back with a stirred not shaken Quarantini in hand to see how this goes down. I'm almost out of good movies to watch. This one should be a real doozy: watching the big prince piss up a rope. Beats this year's "Queen of the South."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Kissinger promised we'd protect them if they denominated all oil sales in US dollars, the petrodollar. They've been doing that since the 70's to our nation's benefit if not the oil industry here (in fact it mostly hurts our oil industry). Those petrodollars sloshing around the world's economies has made us the defacto reserve currency worldwide. 

They need the U.S. petrol dollar as much as U.S.  needs it.  

New cyber coin will eventually replace it.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Ward, you keep saying this and I keep trying to understand which currency they're going to use--they are incredibly interwoven within the US banking system, like owning about half of Citi, just to name one. The Euro is going to go all to hell and back with the beating they're taking. The Yen is not to their liking and is perhaps too thin in the global marketplace. The Krone is stable but small. The Yuan is subject to perversion each time the Central Committee meets. No one their right mind will use gold, or Bitcoin. 

I say dump them and let them dump the dollar and let's all sit back with a stirred not shaken Quarantini in hand to see how this goes down. I'm almost out of good movies to watch. This one should be a real doozy: watching the big prince piss up a rope. Beats this year's "Queen of the South."

Intriguing idea. But I suspect the idea, which is already being pushed by China, is to have a basket of currencies to replace the dollar. 

I'm subscribed to so many streaming services I spend more time picking movies than watching them. 

20 minutes ago, BLA said:

They need the U.S. petrol dollar as much as U.S.  needs it.  

New cyber coin will eventually replace it.  

The problem with cyber coins is they're too honest. Can't be counterfeited, can't hide that you're swimming naked. Virtually every bank in the world is skinny dipping right now, and let me tell you, the water is cold and they've got serious shrinkage going on. ;)

• Like 1

^

If you haven't read Dan Doyle's piece: An Oilman's Letter to President Trump, it's worth the read. 

I actually think he might get some action on it. 

Ward, the Saudis are in trouble. We just need to help them out a little and they'll self-destruct. 

The Russians? Hell, they're in this until the last cockroach crawls over the threshold. 

• Like 3

(edited)

58 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

^

If you haven't read Dan Doyle's piece: An Oilman's Letter to President Trump, it's worth the read. 

I actually think he might get some action on it. 

Ward, the Saudis are in trouble. We just need to help them out a little and they'll self-destruct. 

The Russians? Hell, they're in this until the last cockroach crawls over the threshold. 

Dan's  idea won't work.  It would throw the whole industry in flux.  Bailing out those frackers that should have been shut down in '15 to '16 is not the answer. 

You realize the larger firms that import or export anywhere from 6 to 8 mm barrels/day each way would be a mess. 

As Chevron CEO said about a year ago cut costs or die. The thinning of the number of shale producers is a part of a natural industry cycle.

Dan's idea is Welfare for inefficient over leveraged businesses.  Saudis price fixing kept Dan in the game longer than he should.  Now he thanks them by encouraging a Saudi coup.

I'm OK with the coup.  But $62 bbl bailout is wrong.  Next the dairy farmers are going to want  $5.00 gallon of milk . 

Was Dan offering to sell his oil @ $62 bbl when WTI was selling at $95.

Gerry, It would likely quadruple your oil poperty in the Bakkan .  But this is the U.S. free markets.

Dan's idea is a non-starter

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BLA said:

Who cares.

I imagine the poor F$%Ver on the pointed end.

It never amazes me how much disrespect for life there is on this forum at times, current situation on topic, did you have the same attitude at 9/11- I would think not, I would hope not.

• Great Response! 2

(edited)

22 minutes ago, James Regan said:

I imagine the poor F$%Ver on the pointed end.

It never amazes me how much disrespect for life there is on this forum at times, current situation on topic, did you have the same attitude at 9/11- I would think not, I would hope not.

First, who are the F'ers on the pointed end ?

Second, I felt the same after after Saudi wealthy fat cats that made billions selling oil to the U.S. financed 9-11

I do agree KSA and it's 15th century barbaric justice system has absolutely no respect for life.  

Edited by BLA

4 minutes ago, BLA said:

I do agree KSA and it's 15th century barbaric justice system has absolutely no respect for life.

Oh so you have changed your statement to make you feel better.

Pointed end is when that missile comes crashing into a family home, spreading pieces of people and children over the neighbourhood.

Sure strategic accurate strikes I have no problem with, but launching what is a flying VW Beetle full of explosives willynilly into a country is what? Justified??

#warmonger when its not in your back yard... 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

15 minutes ago, BLA said:

Second, I felt the same after after Saudi wealthy fat cats that made billions selling oil to the U.S. financed 9-11

Thats why the USA spent decades over the other side of the Persian Gulf carpet bombing, your going to tell me next that Saudi was behind 9/11

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

On 3/29/2020 at 4:07 PM, James Regan said:

Oh so you have changed your statement to make you feel better.

Pointed end is when that missile comes crashing into a family home, spreading pieces of people and children over the neighbourhood.

Sure strategic accurate strikes I have no problem with, but launching what is a flying VW Beetle full of explosives willynilly into a country is what? Justified??

#warmonger when its not in your back yard... 

Please,  the Saudis (1) butcher journalist, they (2) arrested a 14 year old on a bicycle yelling insults directed at the government.  They put him in jail for 4 years then executed him as an adult. (3) MBS chopped the head off of one of his close cousins in front of her family after she had an affair with a married man while at university in Lebanon.

We have shipped patriot missiles defense systems and thousands of troops to protect MBS's oil facilities and he's trying to destroy U.S. oil industry .  .  .  .  AGAIN.  

Where did MBS spread Kashoogi's  party parts.  His fiance' was curious.

Good college friend of mine went down with the World Trade Center attack funded by SAUDI ARABIA .  NO body parts to be found. He was engaged to get married that Oct .

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

I really don't understand the value of the petrodollar to the USA. Just my ignorance in that area. You seem to be saying it is not quite as important as others think. What would actually happen if some other currency was used. I like a silver standard because it is more available for actual currency than gold is. Another thought is a basket of foodstuffs.

Edited by ronwagn
addition
  • Upvote 1

Sorry for you loss. (I hate that generic saying but its frequent in US culture)

Again you're implying that KSA was responsible for 9/11.

What do you know of the Kashoggi and his family? Go look up the Safari Club. Carrying out the USAs dirty work in Africa, there's more to the Kashoggis than a reporter being butchered. Many more were butchered by his family, amongst this his uncle was the biggest private and commercial arms dealer in the ME.

Safari Club 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Sorry for you loss. (I hate that generic saying but its frequent in US culture)

Again you're implying that KSA was responsible for 9/11.

What do you know of the Kashoggi and his family? Go look up the Safari Club. Carrying out the USAs dirty work in Africa, there's more to the Kashoggis than a reporter being butchered. Many more were butchered by his family, amongst this his uncle was the biggest private and commercial arms dealer in the ME.

Safari Club 

I'll check it out

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Ward is right, and the lack of a currency alternative will not stop them using gold, which is what they wanted to do in the 1970s in the first place. It was what Russia and China have planned for, and the IMF has been accumulating gold for. 

But the dollar system - particularly the Eurodollar portion, has led the entire global growth story of the past 70 years. It is ailing and remains overextended and iliquid due to idiotic regulations, see Dodd Frank and Basel III. However, it has the expertise and asset base to run the world economy, but gold banking is not its forte. Gold banking is not quantitatively flexible and is constantly liquidity constrained. The last place you want to employ it is during the breakdown and deflationary decay or collapse of the flex-money Eurodollar system. You want to employ it AFTERWARDS.   

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

3 minutes ago, BLA said:

I'll check it out

Please do its very interesting- What a tangled web they weave 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safari_Club

Respectfully

James

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1