Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DS

White House Petition: Normalize US energy prices

(edited)

I have started a petition to white house I need signatures, if you have better ideas I encourage you to do this same. Share this with everyone you know in the energy industry. Even if the proposal is the wrong answer it will start a dialog that will lead to a better proposal.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/normalize-us-energy-prices-save-domestic-energy-industry

The United States should self-embargo all oil and gas from the external global energy market until Russia and OPEC agree on oil prices that are above the break even threshold of the United States. Oil prices would then rise to profitable levels in the US, saving our vital energy industry without reaching price levels causing pain to ordinary Americans, taking advantage of our energy independence for our gain.

Oil prices should return to a supply/demand price that both consumer and producer can live with.

Edited by cloudslicer

I'm open to any suggestions for a better petition. If we work together I think we have a shot at getting a policy to deal with Russia's oil dumping. Any and all feedback is welcome. 

I disagree - we need a free market globally for oil, not more government intervention. 

• Like 2