Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ff

Washington doctor removed from his post, over covid

5 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I’m a Luddite...never touched this crap until it was either part of my job or it made my job easier!

The first time I ever sent an email was my first night aboard the semi Omega, off the coast of Angola, in 1995, when as Night Company Man I had to send the morning report to Ranger in Guildford.

It took me all damn night to figure out how to do it!

Dougie sending IADC report

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 08.23.54.png

• Haha 5

(edited)

8 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Did he violate the lockdown?

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 7:51 AM, frankfurter said:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/emergency-physicians-group-calls-on-state-attorney-general-to-investigate-bellingham-doctors-firing/

In Washington state, a doctor is REMOVED for protesting his working conditions.

Proving the USA local officials are no better than the local officials in China. In fact, the removal is a worse action, for the doctor was well within his rights to demand better safety conditions from his employer, thus the action is inexcusable.

Of course, for the racists and haters on this site, such facts will be twisted into anti-USA propaganda.  

No need to twist anything needledick, your own article has all the ammunition i need. 

Dr. Ming Lin worked at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center for 17 years until he was removed on Friday by TeamHealth

Now only a moron, or @frankfurter would somehow confuse  a private company with government officials!

In point of fact, he never even worked for the hospital, he worked at the hospital, under the guise of a different corporation. 

Game. Set. Match. 

• Upvote 4

On 4/6/2020 at 1:01 AM, Ward Smith said:

No need to twist anything needledick, your own article has all the ammunition i need. 

Now only a moron, or @frankfurter would somehow confuse  a private company with government officials!

In point of fact, he never even worked for the hospital, he worked at the hospital, under the guise of a different corporation. 

Game. Set. Match. 

Thank you for your clarification. Shall I show you other reports respecting govt hospitals neglecting to provide adequate PPE?  Or the nurse in NYC who was threatened with termination for wearing a face mask?  Frankly, ANY reports respecting ANY employer and ANY health employee or contractor, perturb me greatly. You seem entirely unperturbed by these, to which I say only a moron could be so.

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Thank you for your clarification. Shall I show you other reports respecting govt hospitals neglecting to provide adequate PPE?  Or the nurse in NYC who was threatened with termination for wearing a face mask?  Frankly, ANY reports respecting ANY employer and ANY health employee or contractor, perturb me greatly. You seem entirely unperturbed by these, to which I say only a moron could be so.

Only took you three days to come up with that zinger? 

Edumacation needed. You see, in the United States there are no govt hospitals outside of the Veteran's Administration. While money might flow to hospitals from the govt for services rendered via Medicare or Medicaid, they are all independent and largely non profit entities. 

Be peturbed all you want, just quit blaming the govt. Your government on the other hand? There is no one else to blame. Put that in your wumao and smoke it. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Your credibility is now in question Senor Needledick. No need to post other inaccurate information...

• Haha 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Your credibility is now in question Senor Needledick. No need to post other inaccurate information...

@Ward Smith @Douglas Buckland Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning? 🤣

Douglas just for cred its Senhor, you're speaking in tongues it would write Senhor as your trying to say Señor This little line above the N turns the N into a H nasal sound produced pronunciation of the word.

Imagine that being taught to speak Spanglish by a heathen dress wearing cave dweller.

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2020 at 9:41 AM, El Nikko said:

Commodore 64 here

Commodore64-640x404.jpg

You've got some bloody money you have!!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Imagine that being taught to speak Spanglish by a heathen dress wearing cave dweller

So you are Highlander then, you must have learned that from Sean Connery (Ramirez in the film)

Is that how you keep your youthful good looks James?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

11 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

So you are Highlander then, you must have learned that from Sean Connery (Ramirez in the film)

Is that how you keep your youthful good looks James?

Mc Juan Sanchez to my friends please, Immortality sounds like a good thing but in reality "its a fate worse than death"

But if someone needs to carry the  burden of good looks and knickers dropping off when I look at a lassie, then yes I will indeed be happy to continue to carry such a burden. 

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Mc Juan Sanchez to my friends please, Immortality sounds like a good thing but in reality "its a fate worse than death"

But if someone needs to carry the  burden of good looks and knickers dropping off when I look at a lassie, then yes I will indeed be happy to continue to carry such a burden. 

Look in the mirror Jimmy!

• Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Look in the mirror Jimmy!

I just did and his pants fell on the floor, I winked and walked away, then tripped over my own pants.......Immortal Time Travelling is not for everyone...😉

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2020 at 11:37 PM, Radha said:

And the guy who invented email is now warning about the Deep State changing the world for worse forever. https://www.facebook.com/va.shiva.ayyadurai/videos/807183449773495/

This Dr. Shiva guy is a loon:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/13/anti-vaccine-activists-fire-fauci-furor-185001

and he didn't invent email. like many other things on the internet, it was created as part of ARPANET:

http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/det/6116/First-e-mail-sent-by-Ray-Tomlinson/