Douglas Buckland

The Most Annoying Person You Have Encountered During Lockdown

10 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Your threshold of entertainment is dropping by the minute....

sorry, you started it though! 😂

IN THIS HIGHLY TECHNICAL HYDRAULIC CIRCUIT WHICH GLASS WILL FILL UP FIRST AND THEN ONWARD UNTIL THE FIRST GLASS IS FULL????

IMG_5144.jpg

2 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

4327BE79-211E-4ED7-A04A-55D5D6B155CF.jpeg

THIS IS THE BEST PMSL

Douglas, your thread is turning into a sh*tposting extravaganza.  Apparently due to Rob being bored out of his mind.  I'll contribute...

Screenshot_20200401-115159_DuckDuckGo.thumb.jpg.90398d1af44f383d73fce23aedc37b8c.jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 4

Some S***s and Giggles for a Viral Pandemic

With everything going on in the world and the panic a microscopic piece of RNA has managed, these are five crazy, somewhat amusing stories out there if you look hard enough.  And guess what? Three of them involve the coronavirus.  ...

26 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Douglas, your thread is turning into a sh*tposting extravaganza.  Apparently due to Rob being bored out of his mind.  I'll contribute...

Screenshot_20200401-115159_DuckDuckGo.thumb.jpg.90398d1af44f383d73fce23aedc37b8c.jpg

"Douglas, your thread is turning into a sh*tposting extravaganza" - BEWARE THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED CASE, ITS A PANDEMIC IN SOCIAL MEDIA, EVERYONE HAS GONE DILIGAF.....

• Haha 4

(edited)

irony.jpg

Edited by specinho
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Your threshold of entertainment is dropping by the minute....

But you've got to love it!  A few may have been iffy, or that may just be they didn't tickle my funny bone.  Some of the others though, induced a good, healthy belly laugh, which was just what the doctor ordered. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Some S***s and Giggles for a Viral Pandemic

With everything going on in the world and the panic a microscopic piece of RNA has managed, these are five crazy, somewhat amusing stories out there if you look hard enough.  And guess what? Three of them involve the coronavirus.  ...

Link didn't work for me, Tom.  Anybody else?

(edited)

4 hours ago, James Regan said:

"Douglas, your thread is turning into a sh*tposting extravaganza" - BEWARE THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED CASE, ITS A PANDEMIC IN SOCIAL MEDIA, EVERYONE HAS GONE DILIGAF.....

Ahem, it is DILLIGAF.  And, do I?  LOL!

Kevin Bloody Wilson - D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Maybe we could amend it to D.I.L.L.I.G.A.S., just because we're on an oil and G.A.S. website!  😃

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

Ahem, it is DILLIGAF.  And, do I?  LOL!

Kevin Bloody Wilson - D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Maybe we could amend it to D.I.L.L.I.G.A.S., just because we're on an oil and G.A.S. website!  😃

Dan, your right piss pot poets........ DILLIGAF

• Haha 2

On 3/31/2020 at 9:19 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

Okay, now for a bit of levity during these trying times!

Give a brief scenario or description of the most annoying person you have met during lockdown. Use your imagination, this thread is strictly for entertainment value.

At times my 2 lovely younger daughters, in 2 weeks I would probably add my wife to the list.

We are in Italian type lockdown, you cannot meet anybody in person cause movements are severely restricted, starting today.

• Like 2

(edited)

7 hours ago, James Regan said:

In Poland this is illegal. It is deemed as popularization of Nazism.

Post it to Jew friend at work, and you should immediately start packing your stuff cause you are out.

@Tom Kirkman would you allow me to post even more funny movie with a white guy in Ku-Klux-Klan attire , chanting nig** to his African American fellow, with some social distancing, funny phrases. At the end of the movie there would be also nice photos of lynched slaves - cause they did not obey the social distancing rules

Edited by Marcin2
typo

50 minutes ago, Marcin2 said:

Post it to Jew friend at work, and you should immediately start packing your stuff cause you are out.

@Tom Kirkman would you allow me to post even more funny movie with a white guy in Ku-Klux-Klan attire , chanting nig** to his African American fellow, with some social distancing, funny phrases. At the end of the movie there would be also nice photos of lynched slaves - cause they did not obey the social distancing rules

Marcin, this is a humor thread, and the clip is clearly a parody.

If others get offended, I might consider taking action by hiding the comment.  But it is pretty rare for me to censor comments.

Please note, it can be difficult to police humor.

And, as per the thread title, Hitler is pretty annoying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

Have you ever seen the movie ‘Blazing Saddles’?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Have you ever seen the movie ‘Blazing Saddles’?

Of course not; way too much methane production in that movie!  LOL!

• Haha 6

(edited)

7 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

Bull Shit.  Complete Bull shit.  Jews find that stuff funny.  Hell, they are the ones pushing it at me all the time.
PS: Way to prove you are not Polish, there are no Jews in Poland.

Edited by footeab@yahoo.com
  • Upvote 2

Before ‘political correctness’ emasculated an entire generation, ‘Blazing Saddles’ was a popular cult comedy.

It is still hilarious, but I watched it a year or two ago and became convinced that it never would have been made in this day and age.

During the present unpleasantness I watched American Graffiti again. What a more innocent and pleasant time that was! A little before my time, but I still got to experience ‘cruising the strip’. Those were the days.

I’d like to know what our British contingent thought of that flick...if they have seen it. Definitely Americana!

Which was the cooler car in the movie, the Deuce Coupe or the ‘55 Chevy Highboy?

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

In Poland this is illegal.

1755569077_xiblamesus.jpg.78f1f21f1d59c554206dece64682a7c8.jpg

In China this ^ is illegal.  I made this meme this morning just for replying to this comment.  You're welcome.

• Upvote 4