Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marina Schwarz

"Bitcoin is Ridiculous"

2 hours ago, Marina Schwarz said:

"Bitcoin Is Ridiculous. Blockchain Is Dangerous" A brilliant take on the current hype, I thought. Hindsight is so underrated and so useful.

Well, I too find it ridiculous. I honestly don't even get it, and I'm not afraid or ashamed to admit that. It makes NO SENSE to me. It really isn't anything. I mean, nothing exists. I cannot wrap my head around it. There. I said it. As for the aforementioned article, I found it an interesting take. But I couldn't make it through the whole thing. Long-winded much? Wow. 

sorry, this isn't at all related, but I just read that there's a hypnotist that will help you remember your cryptocurrency password for half a bitcoin ... since we're talking 'ridiculous'

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LAOIL said:

sorry, this isn't at all related, but I just read that there's a hypnotist that will help you remember your cryptocurrency password for half a bitcoin ... since we're talking 'ridiculous'

Is this for real or a joke? The very fact I feel the need to ask this questions is telling enough...