Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CD

Cpt Lauren Dowsett

WHY ISĀ  OIL PRICE. com ALWAYS NEGATIVE ????

I'm guessing because it originates from England ???

Anybody out there from the US or England can identify with this ???

Cpt. Lauren Dowsett

• Great Response! 2

Iā€™m 90% certain that OilPrice is an American invention, like most things...šŸ˜‚

The negativity is mostly directed at either the Yanks or the Chinese, depending on current events.

The Brits use the forum to harass Yanks about historical issues, our lack of decorum and for abusing the English language (they donā€™t accept that we have a dialect of our own...šŸ˜–).

We give the Brits grief over their ā€˜cuisineā€™.

Anyhow, you get used to it. There are some very clever folks on this forum, some amazingly arrogant folks, some certifiable idiots...and everyone in between.

Just block those that continuosly annoy you! Unless, like me, you are using the app on your handphone and you canā€™t block.

Enjoy!!!

• Haha 7

Aye Aye Cap - Me thinks its because the crew av got no grog left. Dont know where she comes from but if its from BlightyĀ its been taken over by colonial pirates.

Light winds and the Kraken will put you in the Doldrums.

We have all sorts here skip, we are like the oilprice up and down positive negative angry funny- Welcome aboard

• Haha 3

I blame Brexit.Ā  The Brits are always causing problems.Ā  Especially the Queen.Ā  Pretty sure the Queen convinced MbS to crash oil prices.Ā  Also, I get paid by Oil Price dot com to be negative, so there's that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

P.S.Ā  Ā nothing I said above is true.Ā  I'm just bored.

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Aye Aye Cap - Me thinks its because the crew av got no grog left. Dont know where she comes from but if its from BlightyĀ its been taken over by colonial pirates.

Light winds and the Kraken will put you in the Doldrums.

We have all sorts here skip, we are like the oilprice up and down positive negative angry funny- Welcome aboard

See! We even get dysfunctional Scots!!!

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I blame Brexit.Ā  The Brits are always causing problems.Ā  Especially the Queen.Ā  Pretty sure the Queen convinced MbS to crash oil prices.Ā  Also, I get paid by Oil Price dot com to be negative, so there's that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Arenā€™t we all! 10 more days to go...inshallah.

• Haha 1

Just now, Douglas Buckland said:

Arenā€™t we all! 10 more days to go...inshallah.

Michigan extended the emergency declaration for another 70 days.Ā  Basically till the end of May.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Michigan extended the emergency declaration for another 70 days.Ā  Basically till the end of May.

The thing is, the severity of the lockdown. My wife and I cannot leave our 1100 sq ft apartment for ANY reason except food or medical supplies. No walks/exercise. Pool area off limits.

• Haha 1

I do to she wearing the nuts there, a son in bed, a husband whoĀ can't drive, grandkids who dont like Britain- She is hard core and Trump would LOVE to meet her it would Be BEAUUUTIFULL thing So So BEAUUUUTIFULLL, NO ONE MEETS THE QUEEN LIKE ME, Then Lizzie would kick him in the meat and veg and he would be thrown in the Tower at her pleasure, no-one does the Tower like Donald and we could go any where with this........

Regarding MbS- I have one word Diana......Ā 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

The thing is, the severity of the lockdown. My wife and I cannot leave our 1100 sq ft apartment for ANY reason except food or medical supplies. No walks/exercise. Pool area off limits.

And stealing bicycles ....... LWI

• Haha 1

(edited)

10 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Doug feel your pain, I'm about to walk down the pool in the back yard, and light the barbie up, fill the neighbourhood with brazilian beef slowly roasting over the coals (you remember that smell right?) Maybe take a dip depends on the water temp. Listen to some loud music to wake up the night walkers next door and just... Well enjoy the simple things in life. I think thats what your supposed to do on a Saturday......There all the same now.

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Since I'm out in the middle of nowhere, I can walk around every day outside.

Have someĀ Springtime tree buds and blue sky.

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-ue7vwkgkrfsLekv.thumb.jpg.1d448e982b6573739759ef106c375d6d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, James Regan said:

And stealing bicycles ....... LWI

Okay, I only stole ONE!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Have someĀ Springtime tree buds and blue sky.

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-ue7vwkgkrfsLekv.thumb.jpg.1d448e982b6573739759ef106c375d6d.jpg

Envious!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Doug feel your pain, I'm about to walk down the pool in the back yard, and light the barbie up, fill the neighbourhood with brazilian beef slowly roasting over the coals (you remember that smell right?) Maybe take a dip depends on the water temp. Listen to some loud music to wake up the night walkers next door and just... Well enjoy the simple things in life. I think thats what your supposed to do on a Saturday......There all the same now.

Churrascaria ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

1100 sq ft. Damn, I would go batĀ raving mad under those conditions. My nearestĀ Ā neighbor is about a half mile away and a family member. I guess you can say we have been underĀ quarantine for most of our lives šŸ˜.
Ā 

Times like these help me remember just how blessed we are to live on a remote ranch.Ā 
Ā 

Probably not politically correct for some of you but I will say a few prayers for you and your families during these difficult times.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Man, you are so isolated, you can even do that naked!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Man, you are so isolated, you can even do that naked!

A bit too chilly to do that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Churrascaria ?

Thats the place where you eat it you eat Churrasco in a Churrascaria made by the ChurrasceroĀ 

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

The governor should resign immediately upon declaring a state of emergency.Ā 

If the Gov. got his state into a bind and was less than prepared, then he is automatically out. Natural disaster, pandemic or whatever.Ā 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

That is extreme and stupid.Ā 

Leave the country and go home.Ā 

1 minute ago, 0R0 said:

The governor should resign immediately upon declaring a state of emergency.Ā 

If the Gov. got his state into a bind and was less than prepared, then he is automatically out. Natural disaster, pandemic or whatever.Ā 

Michigan Democrat Governor Asks Feds for Hydroxychloroquine to Treat Coronavirus, Four Days After Banning Use

• Great Response! 1

1 hour ago, butasha said:

1100 sq ft. Damn, I would go batĀ raving mad under those conditions. My nearestĀ Ā neighbor is about a half mile away and a family member. I guess you can say we have been underĀ quarantine for most of our lives šŸ˜.

Not out in the boonies, but most of an acre, both of us mostly work from home anyway. 3000 Sqft of space. So this entire lockdown has a sense of normalcy about it.Ā 

7 hours ago, Capt. Lauren Dowsett said:

WHY ISĀ  OIL PRICE. com ALWAYS NEGATIVE ????

Some folk getĀ animated by current topics or have agendas.Ā  I try to research subjects and find facts to support my opinions.Ā  I try to avoid projecting my politics.Ā  I am a dual citizen (born in US, worked in Alberta since 1999), now retired in Calgary.Ā  I write my Premier, MP, and MLA often, trying to provide my opinions based on research.Ā  The politiciansĀ listen.Ā  Same routine as when I was a Principal Engineer.Ā  Oilprice chats do give me inspiration to write.Ā  Never had time in my 46 year career in the EPC sector.

Captain of ?Ā  I wasĀ a former US Marine Corporal (H&S Co.9th MT Bn truck driver) Vietnam '66-67.Ā  A regular Gumper (except IQ).

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Cheers!!!!

Ā 

MaxthonSnap20200315161346.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1