BB

Ten days ago Trump sent New York Hydroxychloroquine. Being administered to infected. Covid deaths dropped last few days. Fewer on ventilators. Hydroxychloroquine "Cause and Effect" ?

props to the first person to point out all the mistakes in that post

2 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

I said to use Zn and referenced its demonstrated antiviral activity weeks ago

And as an eminent scientist and medical professionalal...for the life of me I cannot understand why they did not heed your advice!

Dammit, what is wrong with these people!😂

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Douglas Buckland said:

And as an eminent scientist and medical professionalal...for the life of me I cannot understand why they did not heed your advice!

Dammit, what is wrong with these people!😂

World order solutions are always available on this forum, that's why we are eating Chinese Spam nightly.

SPAM is worthy of a debate also Spam has long had a somewhat dubious reputation in the United States and (to a lesser degree) United Kingdom as a poverty food. The image of Spam as a low cost meat product gave rise to the Scottish colloquial term "Spam valley" to describe certain affluent housing areas where residents appear to be wealthy but in reality may be living at poverty levels.

• Like 1

Ten days ago Trump sent New York Hydroxychloroquine. Being administered to infected. Covid deaths dropped last few days.

less.png.9464b2352395e8cd1df756633646bf3d.png

#1.  Things are getting better… #2. CUOMO says Hydroxychloroquine is promising in NYC hospitals and asking TRUMP to give them more… #3. NYC says they project 55 thousand LESS.

https://twitter.com/Kenny_Wallace/status/1247211589570265089

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Both professions are legally required to not just "try stuff"

Agreed,  Doctors won't use medicines unless the FDA gives some level of approval.  Otherwise, lawsuits.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, WayneMechEng said:

Agreed,  Doctors won't use medicines unless the FDA gives some level of approval.  Otherwise, lawsuits.

In normal circumstances.....

• Great Response! 2

The UK have just had a daily death toll of 854!!!

Holy sh*t!!

We are still 10 days away from the worst yet as well apparently.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

8 hours ago, WayneMechEng said:

In the U.S.  over 1/3 of prescriptions are "off label".

That's a fact.  

Hydroxychloroquine

*  It works

*  It's inexpensive (Good RX can buy 60 200mg tablets at COSTCO for $20.  That treats a person for $10.)

*  It's in short supply in U.S.  

*  Last check Feds had 29 million pills that = 1 million patients.  

Trump has order into Novartis for 130 million dosages that could treat about 4.3 million. Could take a few of months for Novartis order.

Don't forget we could get a second or even a third wave.  Covid19 has not mutated  .   .  .   yet.  But that could change. 

P.S. Did you see yesterday NIH Dr. Fauci defended W.H.O. director Tedros.  Birds of a feather.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

On 4/7/2020 at 6:00 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

Flip then flop...

Give Cuomo credit.  He tried HCQ.  It worked.

Other Dems and NY Times continue to knock Trump on HCQ "Snake Oil".  Politics come before human lives for Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, CNN, NY Times,  etc

Give Cuomo credit.  He's working extremely hard to save lives.

Now if you want to slam a true flip floper do it to Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer.  She threatened to revoke Michigan doctor's medical licenses  if they prescribed hydroxychloroquine.  She heard of Cuomo's success with HCQ and now is begging Trump to send her state a supply. 

There are several blue states that still ban HCQ for Covid.  I hear it is banned in Ma. ,  NH. and Back.  Try he French doctor completed another study with 1000 patients. It was 91% effective.  

Trump haters let citizens die and put politics first. 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Looking back at this whole debacle and trying to look forward is difficult. There are a few moments that I cannot dismiss, one being viral loads and the other being the lack of this drug combination being used. 

All one sees is death in hospitals meaning high viral loads high concentrations and the lack of this drug combination even with the understanding it is effective in Italy&France and Korea.

Then there is the massive warnings of high death rates and yet we are still not at the flu death numbers. 

Most of the world has no inclination of what is about to happen to western cultures and their economies. 

At some point this resistance needs to be dealt with, it would seem something or somebody has us right where they want us. A constant state of fear, divided as a culture...a perfect storm.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Couple of quick, easily verifiable facts of interest  in this matter ...

29 page, downloadable study from world's acknowledged premier expert on communicable diseases - so called White Wizard, French Dr. Didier Raoult - showed 80 infected patients ALL responded favorably to hydroxychloroquine/Z pack treatment but for an 86 year old who died and a 76 year old who went into an ICU.

Most recent project involved 1,000 - say again ... ONE THOUSAND infected patients with a 99.3% success rate. (20 patients went to ICU, 7 patients died).

World's expert on lupus/rheumatology- Dr. Daniel Wallace out of Los Angeles has been prescribing hydroxychloroquine for decades to thousands of patients with NO observable negative effects.

When the 'story' of all this is written, my fondest hope is that political filters can be set aside and the cold, harsh spotlight of both observation and analysis will be brought to bear upon this most hideous, most bizarre, most TRANSPARENT of harmful obfuscations ever promulgated upon an anxious, global public that I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

36 minutes ago, Coffeeguyzz said:

Couple of quick, easily verifiable facts of interest  in this matter ...

29 page, downloadable study from world's acknowledged premier expert on communicable diseases - so called White Wizard, French Dr. Didier Raoult - showed 80 infected patients ALL responded favorably to hydroxychloroquine/Z pack treatment but for an 86 year old who died and a 76 year old who went into an ICU.

Most recent project involved 1,000 - say again ... ONE THOUSAND infected patients with a 99.3% success rate. (20 patients went to ICU, 7 patients died).

World's expert on lupus/rheumatology- Dr. Daniel Wallace out of Los Angeles has been prescribing hydroxychloroquine for decades to thousands of patients with NO observable negative effects.

When the 'story' of all this is written, my fondest hope is that political filters can be set aside and the cold, harsh spotlight of both observation and analysis will be brought to bear upon this most hideous, most bizarre, most TRANSPARENT of harmful obfuscations ever promulgated upon an anxious, global public that I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.

Very well said, in this country the US our press is out of control. There needs to be a accounting of this. Far to many unified opinions discrediting any attempt to get out in front of this disaster. A reporter making conclusionisons on a world pandemic along with nations economies crashing?

How does this happen...who is enabling this fear who is standing in the way of any progress...This messaging of fear and no hope needs to stop.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 4

... and in a quick follow up, as per a late afternoon (EDT) ABC tv interview, LA Dr. Anthony Cardillo has just stated that 'every patient that I've prescribed it to (hydroxychloroquine/Z pack) has been VERY VERY ILL and within 8 to 12 hours they were basically symptom free ..."

• Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 1

Coffee, where in the dickens have you been? 

I've been worried about you, son. 

You must stay in closer touch!

Mr. Maddoux

Thank you for that.

I have been fine and hope that status applies to both you and to all who contribute to this fine site.

My natural disinclination to engage in (fruitless) conflict prompts me to steer clear of the ever-present confrontational tones that so often emerge in this new fangled Information Age (No Malarkey, either).

This current topic of this global pandemic and a - seemingly - hopeful pathway forward has spurred this input from me.

By mid/late June, this situation will mostly (hopefully) be behind us with a GREAT many lessons to be learned.

We are currently creating these future lessons.

Best wishes to you, sir.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Coffeeguyzz said:

Mr. Maddoux

Thank you for that.

I have been fine and hope that status applies to both you and to all who contribute to this fine site.

My natural disinclination to engage in (fruitless) conflict prompts me to steer clear of the ever-present confrontational tones that so often emerge in this new fangled Information Age (No Malarkey, either).

This current topic of this global pandemic and a - seemingly - hopeful pathway forward has spurred this input from me.

By mid/late June, this situation will mostly (hopefully) be behind us with a GREAT many lessons to be learned.

We are currently creating these future lessons.

Best wishes to you, sir.

And best wishes to you! However confrontational the tenor of a discussion, as long as it's had in a spirit of learning, it would behoove you--and certainly me--if you would just fly through and drop a few on our heads from time to time. It's about the only way a thoughtful man can go to the forum these days. ☺️ 

In this forum are some really good thinkers, some great doers, and the old Venn diagram captures some of these within an overlap zone--that's where the pleasure lies. I am also non-confrontational and also thin-skinned, but I learn a lot here. Do come back soon!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 4/6/2020 at 7:09 AM, BLA said:

Today New York Times continues to claim no proof it works.  There is significant statistical evidence it works.  New York times should talk to Governor Cuomo.  NY Times politics before lives.

New York Times and Joe Biden continues to praise  China's control of virus.  Chinese Communist Party (CCP) hid the true data about the pandemic for months .  World Health Organization lied for China.  New York Times politics before lives. 

Seems to be working in New York City.

The Michigan Governor threatened to revoke any Dr's Medical License if they prescribe Hydroxychloroquine.  NOW SHE IS PLEADING WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO PLEASE SEND THE HCQ.

Whitehouse fight over Hydroxychloroquine

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-white-house-01306286-0bbc-4042-9bfe-890413c6220d.html

This drug has been prescribed for 60 years.  Mostly for Malaria in  Africa and parts of Southeast Asia or visitors to these regions.

OVER ONE BILLION PRESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN.  IT'S SAFE.

"Seems to be working ..."  OMG.  You clearly have no medical training or experience whatsoever.   Stop spewing nonsense. You are danger to others in these desperate times.  Shame on you.  

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I sure wish John Prine and Bill Withers had had access to some early on. 

I know that all of you like music. Do yourself a favor and queue up "Sam Stone" on youtube.

Bob Dylan simplified it of course and called it "Pure Proustean Existentialism." 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

So he thinks it is Trump who is the idiot?

• Haha 3

Why is trump getting any credit for hydroxychlorquine?  It was the French and Chinese who came up with that idea, and I think Germany makes most of the medicine. 

I don’t think he is getting credit for the drug itself, the credit is for getting used without the usual FDA dog & pony show.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

So he thinks it is Trump who is the idiot?

Babylon Bee is a satire news site, in the vein of the satire news site The Onion.

(edited)

On 4/7/2020 at 10:13 PM, Epidemiologist said:

"Seems to be working ..."  OMG.  You clearly have no medical training or experience whatsoever.   Stop spewing nonsense. You are danger to others in these desperate times.  Shame on you.  

LOL. .  .  .  YOU ARE TOO FUNNY.

You're obviously yet another hyperpartisan Democratic epidemiologist like NIH's Dr. Fauci.

"We still love you Hillary". LOL .  This is a direct quote from an email Dr. Fauci sent to Hillary Clinton right after her crushing defeat to Donald Trump. 

NY Governor Cuomo (D) says it works.  Asking his new best friend Donald for additional supply.

Michigan Governor listened to those crazy doctors on CNN and threatened to pull the medical licences of any doctor that prescribed hydroxychloroquine.  NOW she's begging Trump for supply.

We did not elect  beauracratic  lifer "beltway" doctors to make our decisions .  

I have a lot of respect for Dr. Fauci but .   .   .  .  Those career "beltway" doctors like NIH Fauci and CDC Redfield can't help but get political.

I noticed they are starting to let Redfield back into the pressers. 

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1