BB

Ten days ago Trump sent New York Hydroxychloroquine. Being administered to infected. Covid deaths dropped last few days. Fewer on ventilators. Hydroxychloroquine "Cause and Effect" ?

Dutch GP Cures Coronavirus Patients, But The Dutch Government Isn't Happy

Rob Elens, a Dutch GP, has successfully treated eight covid-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc orotate. His protocol consisted of hydroxychloroquine and zinc orotate for four days and azithromycin for three days. All eight patients, five men and three women whose age ranged between 60-80+ and who had various clinical symptoms, have been cured. One person experienced diarrhea, and one other a stomach ache, but other than that, there were no side effects from the treatment. After only four days of this treatment, all patients were asymptomatic, and thus cured.

In an interview with Omroep P&M, Elens 
says:

"A number of doctors have conducted research on the effects of a combination of zinc, hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin in South Korea, France, and the US. Several doctors shared this on social media, which prompted me to delve into those studies, and it turns out that those doctors saw very few to none hospital admissions or intensive care admissions from patients getting this treatment. So I started discussing this with my pharmacist, and afterwards we created the protocol."

He explained that hydroxychloroquine is a medicine that's been around for a long time, originally created in 1955 to treat malaria. Having gained much experience working with anti-malarial medicine during work in Africa, Elens felt confident in prescribing it for his patients who were suffering from symptoms suspected of being related to covid-19. In the interview he called upon his colleagues to talk with their pharmacies and to prescribe the same highly effective protocol.

However, the Dutch Health and Youth Care Inspectorate - a governmental institution - has now 
prohibited him from prescribing this treatment to his patients, claiming there is no evidence of effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine and azitromycine. The Inspectorate has warned that he will be fined if he continuesMeanwhile, evidence that they falsely claim is absent, continues to increase with more cases of people being cured with this method.

See the following, for example:

• A placebo-controlled trial of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 conducted in Wuhan "revealed that after 5 days of hydroxychloroquine treatment, the symptoms of patients with COVID-19 were significantly relieved, manifesting as shorten(ing) in the recovery time for cough and fever".
  • Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, a board-certified family practitioner in New York, so far treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100 percent success, with only four hospitalizations, using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, an antibiotic to treat secondary infections, and zinc sulfate.
  • Bahrain has been using hydroxychloroquine succesfully in their treatment for coronavirus. Belgium also sees hope in this treatment and has started clinical trials.
  • Clinical results from Marseille, France, show 78 out of 80 coronavirus patients treated with hydroxychloroquine (combined with azithromycin for some patients) recovered within five days.

These are promising results that should prompt any GP or health professional to start prescribing this protocol for patients who have contracted covid-19 or any patient with serious lower respiratory problems, including pneumonia. It has sadly become more apparent than ever that the Dutch government is not interested in curing patients, but more interested in exerting their power over people.

Elens, however, is not giving up, and is looking into a supplement that he can combine with zinc for his patients. Hopefully, more people will see how promising hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc are, and demand to lift the ridiculous ban on treating and curing covid-19 patients in this manner.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Dutch GP Cures Coronavirus Patients, But The Dutch Government Isn't Happy

@Jan van Eck  (who presumably speaks Dutch)

A follow-up to the comment above.

Dutch doctor Rob Elens cured 8 people (60-80 years old) with Covid - 19 symptoms, and all were cured within 4 to 5 days.

Dr. Elens worked for years in Africa with Hydroxychloroquine as a malaria cure, so he believes that this cure is safe.

In Dutch hospitals, the personnel are using Chloroquine as protection, so he asks himself why Hydroxychloroquine is forbidden for civilian patients.

Health and Youth Care Inspectorate instructed him to quit the treatments or he would be fined.

https://www.072nieuws.nl/coronavirus/huisarts-uit-limburg-geneest-coronapatienten-in-4-dagen-het-ligt-bij-elke-apotheek/

https://www.centrumdepeel.nl/huisartsenpraktijk

Video in Dutch:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

@Jan van Eck  (who presumably speaks Dutch)

A follow-up to the comment above.

Dutch doctor Rob Elens cured 8 people (60-80 years old) with Covid - 19 symptoms, and all were cured within 4 to 5 days.

Very interesting video.  The physician seems to be using a three-meds treatment, first 4 days with the  chloroquine, then 3 days with the  azithromycin, then a follow-up with a zinc compound  (from what I make of it, free zinc in there).  His admittedly small sample resulted in one patient with diarrhea, one with stomach pains, and the rest symptom-free during and after treatment.  that is impressive.  The sample included five men and three women.  The doctor has apparently been working with these compounds since 1955 in a malaria context, so there is a lot of background knowledge in application, both with him and generally. 

Classic that the bureaucracy now refuses to use it for COVID-19.  Just classic.  

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

33 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Very interesting video.  The physician seems to be using a three-meds treatment, first 4 days with the  chloroquine, then 3 days with the  azithromycin, then a follow-up with a zinc compound  (from what I make of it, free zinc in there).  His admittedly small sample resulted in one patient with diarrhea, one with stomach pains, and the rest symptom-free during and after treatment.  that is impressive. 

Thanks for the explanation, as I don't speak Dutch.

33 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Thanks for the explanation, as I don't speak Dutch.

Always welcome.  I will be doing a follow-up Report on this interesting development after I free up some time to study your Post in greater detail.  Cheers.

[p.s.  Time for you to learn the King's Dutch!]

5 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

[p.s.  Time for you to learn the King's Dutch!]

I'm dyslexic.  Learning another language is damn near impossible for me.  Not for lack of trying though.

• Like 1

Just now, Tom Kirkman said:

I'm dyslexic.  Learning another language is damn near impossible for me.  Not for lack of trying though.

Oh, dear, sorry to hear that.  Look at it this way: at least you have a great command of English!

On another (very sobering) note, I would report to the Forum that New York had another 800 dead yesterday. The authorities are stacking the bodies in a fleet of refrigerated truck trailers parked out back behind the hospitals.  It has to be heartbreaking for the medical staff to be losing patients in such a torrent.  

Don't anybody kid yourself: this is a really, really nasty virus.  Has it started to sink in yet, not to get involved with these Communist regimes?  OK, so you can buy some low-price goods from their oppressed workers being paid dirt.  Now, is it worth it?  I don't think so.  Buy American. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 4

New York City is now digging mass graves for victims of the coronavirus, no other way to deal with the tsunami of dead overwhelming the funeral business.  Here is a photo, from CBS News helicopter:

image.png.32d20404c8fb1d7a36381ea636318229.png

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Try Chinese, there's no wrong direction, left right, right left, up down, it's all good. 

BTW why is @Jan van Eck a "guest" now? He should be an "oil major" at least

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ward Smith said:

BTW why is @Jan van Eck a "guest" now? He should be an "oil major" at least

Because a certain paid "manageress" inside Oilprice arbitrarily stripped me of my title as Legend.  Until my proper title is restored, I remain a non-person.  Go figure. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Because a certain paid "manageress" inside Oilprice arbitrarily stripped me of my title as Legend.  Until my proper title is restored, I remain a non-person.  Go figure. 

Did you try to take her to dinner and then suggest she go Dutch?

• Rolling Eye 1

7 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Allowed to exist at a lowly status interesting. As long as you don't stroke a check who cares...

• Upvote 1

(edited)

First study of compassionate usage of the antiviral Remdesivir in severe COVID patients.

This particular study didn't have a control arm - large scale studies that do are ongoing, there are five current randomized trials w/ the first results in late April. Almost 70% showed improvement: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2007016

Remdesivir's toxicity characteristics seem to be well known since it's been trialed previously in patients w/ Ebola.

Costs of production for the stuff were estimated to be about $9 for a 10 day treatment per this study:

http://viruseradication.com/journal-details/Minimum_costs_to_manufacture_new_treatments_for_COVID-19/

This stuff requires treatment intravaneously  FYI.

Edited by surrept33
  • Upvote 1

A few studies were stopped because of the incidence of heart issues in patients:

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-chloroquine-study-stopped-early.html

It's unfortunate that both Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin can cause this issue: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug-induced_QT_prolongation)

It sounds like those studies may try again after lowering the dose.

It'll be interesting to see what happen in India, which is prescribing it to pretty much every frontline healthcare worker:

https://www.ft.com/content/7c78710d-85ed-4cf0-9b03-e7ec8ca86d9f

Magnus Gisslen, a professor at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, who is treating Covid-19 patients, said the hospital stopped using the drug a couple of weeks ago after hearing reports of significant side effects, which include those on a patient’s vision and heart. In China the central government recommended chloroquine in early February, but then had to adjust the dose because of side effects. There is no official government guidance on hydroxychloroquine.

India has been less cautious, with a Covid-19 task force set up by the Indian Council of Medical Research recommending that it be taken by frontline healthcare workers likely to be exposed to coronavirus. India, the global leader in generics manufacturing, also banned exports of hydroxychloroquine and its active ingredient.

Michael Ackerman, a cardiologist at the Mayo Clinic, said although hydroxychloroquine was likely to be safe for 90 per cent of people, they were “potentially deadly” for a small proportion because they can disrupt the heart’s electrical system. “We could end up with drug-induced sudden cardiac death,” he said. There can also be psychological side effects. Jessica Gold, assistant professor of psychiatry at the Washington University in St Louis, noted that the drug had been associated with increased anxiety, depression and sometimes psychosis.

8 hours ago, surrept33 said:

A few studies were stopped because of the incidence of heart issues in patients:

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-chloroquine-study-stopped-early.html

It's unfortunate that both Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin can cause this issue: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug-induced_QT_prolongation)

It sounds like those studies may try again after lowering the dose.

It'll be interesting to see what happen in India, which is prescribing it to pretty much every frontline healthcare worker:

Quoth Trump: "We have a good, old, effective medication - hydrochloroquine that won't kill anyone". Wrong. Again. Time and time again.