Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PP

UK vs. Russia - Britain Expels 23 Russian Diplomats Over Chemical Attack On Ex-Spy.

Cold war. Theresa May said she had agreed with Britain’s National Security Council to suspend all high-level contacts between her country and Russia. In same time UK PM expelled 23 Russian diplomats blaming Moscow for the poisoning of a former Russian spy and sharply escalating the dispute between the two countries.

It seems to me, TM is stronger than ever in her attitude... "UK does not stand alone in standing up to Russian aggression" - TM

They're really serious. British ministers and the Royal family will not attend World Cup this summer.

I'm glad there is still a nation out there willing to stand up to the dictator in Russia. Russia understands only this kind of  "language". Very brave and precise decision.

No games. This is serious. And, after this we can expecting escalation from both side. Simply, this is the point where there is no return.

Russian retaliation could hurt UK business - BP has a 20% stake in Russian oil and gas giant Rosneft....

BP is a multinational corporation that can look after itself. I'm not sure how will UK change approach because of them

Putin thinks he's untouchable.. always a big mistake. The UK decided to stop it.

All Putin needs to do is turn off the gas supply. And than, dark. Complicated.

Message from  V.Putin  - Russia says to retaliate soon for UK's expulsion of diplomats over nerve attack

Retaliate? Like a new terror, murders, annexation, next MH17 etc? Time for tougher sanctions for Russia!

21 hours ago, franco said:

All Putin needs to do is turn off the gas supply. And than, dark. Complicated.

I don't think Russia supplies much in the way of UK gas. Not like to the rest of the EU.