Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JM

Corona Price Tag

The WHO is in China’s pocket. Their words are China’s words. Perhaps the USA can give the WHO a 2 trillion dollar invoice for the stimulus package. Plus another 5 trillion for their misleading words and the deaths their words caused. Add some euros, some pounds and some of all the other currencies from countries that were hurt by the WHO’s words. The WHO helped China attack the western world with this disease. They must pay.

• Like 4
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

Welp, the CCP activist spammer trolls may get discouraged that their daily deluge of Mandarin spam threads here are apparently not winning hearts and minds or successfully shutting down dissent against the Glorious CCP.

f4ox5iaO.jpeg.aa2ded30ef8c40b1cedaa5b1c07acee0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Jimmy Maestro said:

The WHO is in China’s pocket. Their words are China’s words. Perhaps the USA can give the WHO a 2 trillion dollar invoice for the stimulus package. Plus another 5 trillion for their misleading words and the deaths their words caused. Add some euros, some pounds and some of all the other currencies from countries that were hurt by the WHO’s words. The WHO helped China attack the western world with this disease. They must pay.

If China can successfully attack the Western world by releasing a virus in the middle of its own country and then publicly locking down 50M, what does that say about the West? Do you have such a low opinion of our capabilities?

Are you suggesting that after seeing China's 50M quarantine in January, you still arrived at the conclusion, based on whatever the WHO said, that the virus was not serious? Do you really have that much faith in the words of an organization like the WHO (or the UN) to the point of disregarding other nations' actions (i.e., real quarantines in China, SKorea, Japan)?

Many Asian countries heard the same thing from the WHO, how come they all started quarantines after China started the mother of all quarantines?

Edited by PTakacs

Here in Malaysia we didn’t start lockdown until 3 weeks ago. When did the other Asian nations mandate a lockdown?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Here in Malaysia we didn’t start lockdown until 3 weeks ago. When did the other Asian nations mandate a lockdown?

South Korea and Japan should be much earlier. The Philippines too, I believe. Singapore also did something serious early on. I wasn't tracking everything precisely, but the ones that acted early are coming out now in much better shape. If NYC had just the stay-at-home order in February, we would be in much better shape.

Despite our inaction, I still have much confidence though -- we are unlike Asian and European countries because we have much lower population density (except maybe NYC and SF). This hard fact, plus the soft stay-at-home state orders, may save us.

(edited)

“Many Asian countries heard the same thing from the WHO, how come they all started quarantines after China started the mother of all quarantines?”

*******, EVERYBODY started quarantines AFTER China started ‘the mother of all quarantines’!

Edited by Tom Kirkman
Moderator edit - Be nice please
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

38 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

“Many Asian countries heard the same thing from the WHO, how come they all started quarantines after China started the mother of all quarantines?”

*******, EVERYBODY started quarantines AFTER China started ‘the mother of all quarantines’!

That's uncalled for. You got the point, no need to insult the messenger.

Where is our quarantine? 

Edited by Tom Kirkman
Moderator edit, deleted name calling

3 hours ago, Jimmy Maestro said:

The question is Jimmy, what price tag can you put on this???

Just last week the US unemployment rose by 6.6million

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-one-in-ten-us-workers-lose-jobs-in-last-three-weeks-11971082

I don't see how anyone can put an economic cost to this until the shit show is largely over and then we might have wave 2 or 3 to come, and that might be worse!

That aside what cost do you attribute to the hundreds of thousands of lives lost and the millions of devastated families across the globe???

I'm not disagreeing with what you say I just find it impossible to pluck a number out of the air at this moment in time.

ideally we need a whistleblower or some hard evidence that this virus was man made in that bio lab in Wuhan. If we get that then the world should totally disengage with China in every way possible.

• Like 3

Title of the thread is "Corona Price Tag"

I believe 18 bottles at Walmart are $25.99

• Haha 1

(edited)

19 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

ideally we need a whistleblower or some hard evidence that this virus was man made in that bio lab in Wuhan. If we get that then the world should totally disengage with China in every way possible.

Looking for "evidence" to fit a narrative rarely leads to good outcome.

For reference, look for FBI's Operation Fiction Writer -- our federal immigration judges were so blinded by these completely made-up asylum stories from China that to win a case, one has to find "evidence" to fit the established fake fact patterns. In the end, the vast majority of the approved cases involved fake stories, and these stories end up in our Congressional Reports on human right abuses. Not saying no human rights abuse in China, but the stories we have been fed with are likely fake.  

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2018/09/28/652218318/thousands-could-be-deported-as-government-targets-asylum-mills-clients

This has been going on for decades (see this other lawyer, Robert E. Porges) -- I once actually attended a charity event with this guy in NYC. Nice guy otherwise. 

http://www.porges.net/FamilyTreesBiographies/RobertPorges.html

Everything leads back to my original point: I don't believe in words from most governments or organizations, but I do pay attention to what they do. When I saw the Chinese quarantining 50M more than two months ago, I knew this shite was real, and it had just hit the fan.

Edited by PTakacs

There is no way in hell this is a natural mutation, this is man made

Bury your head in the sand and believe what you want, I'm all for the truth 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

There is no way in hell this is a natural mutation, this is man made

Bury your head in the sand and believe what you want, I'm all for the truth 

I disagree. If it is a weapon, it is way too weak, to the point that even a nearby country like Taiwan was not much affected (do a search on infected rate and death count in Taiwan), even though literally millions returned to Taiwan before the January lock down in China. 

The situation here is due to our inaction.

Edited by PTakacs

Navarro Discusses China’s Duplicity Spreading the Wuhan Virus

White House trade advisor and current lead policy advisor for the Defense Production Act, Peter Navarro, discusses China’s geopolitical schemes and their intentional downplaying of the Wuhan virus.

Additionally, Navarro outlines the framework of his warning memo to the National Security Council about China and the potential consequences of the pandemic.  Navarro explains how he delivered his warning the day after the coronavirus task force was assembled; on the same day President Trump initiated the China travel ban.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

9 minutes ago, PTakacs said:

I disagree. If it is a weapon, it is way too weak, to the point that even a nearby country like Taiwan was not much affected (do a search on infected rate and death count in Taiwan), even though literally millions returned to Taiwan before the January lock down in China. 

The situation here is due to our inaction.

I never said it was a weapon!!

I believe this was a man made virus in that lab in Wuhan and due to the poor controls in place some idiot accidentally spread this into the wider community. The CCP will have covered this up as only they know how!

This is why the CCP should be held accountable once proof can be established and if proven why the rest of the world should decouple totally from China in every way.

How countries have reacted since is irrelevant to the title of this thread.

The CCP have consistently lied to the wider world and the WHO from day one. Admittedly the WHO then didnt cover themselves in glory afterwards either.

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

10 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

I believe this was a man made virus in that lab in Wuhan and due to the poor controls in place some idiot accidentally spread this into the wider community. The CCP will have covered this up as only they know how!

How countries have reacted since is irrelevant to the title of this thread.

The CCP have consistently lied to the wider world and the WHO from day one. Admittedly the WHO then didnt cover themselves in glory afterwards either.

This makes more sense. If true, this could lead to a real good revolution in China.

Been to Wuhan once in the late 80's, lovely city with LOTS of trees and lakes. They had (not sure if it is still there) a memorial for Nationalists' revolution against the Imperial Empire. Supposedly the first shot was fired in Wuhan in 1910. Imagine the communists having a memorial for the Nationalists!

Edited by PTakacs
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

They didn't, they used the SARS tracking mechanism they put together over a decade ago. HK did stop air travel and border crossings to China early on to the loud protests of the CCP. 

12 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

They used it as a weapon. The main target was to save face by not being the only ones with the disease. Then they figured out how to make it into a bigger crisis so they could destroy Western economies. This was WWIII. It has only started.