YK

The President and the Plague

(edited)

The biggest failure of the POTUS was not quarantining all the traveller's from Europe he forced to come back or be trapped.  Literally NONE of them were quarantined, yet he kept the cruise ships on the water and only when there were tents set up for quarantine did he let them off the ship.  I personally know parents of 4 college age students that came back from Italy and Spain.  They flew into different airports and none fo them were quarantined.  We are talking 10's of thousands of travelers from Europe in less than a week.  After they got home most went into self-quarantine, but many did not.  Everyone of their friends and fellow students (about 50 between the 4) ALL HAD COVID-19!  EVERY ONE. They tested for symptoms, most of them several days after arrival in the USA.  So that is why the virus spread so much faster and farther.   All he had to do was get the military to set up quarantine tents and use some of the vacant interior space that was available in the airports.  Massive lack of foresite.

Edited by VARNEY

8 minutes ago, VARNEY said:

Well, the president is far from honest and he caters to a specific audience, he cares less about everyone else.  45 other nations cut off China before he did.  On the other hand Biden was calling it Xenophobic at first when the Prez was contemplating cutting off Chinese flights.  So Biden was catering to the far left, just like 'the DON' does with the far right.  Both are wrong.

Not exactly true, although neither Trump nor Biden are telling it exactly true either:

FACTCHECK POSTS Trump, Biden Spin China Travel Restrictions

8 minutes ago, VARNEY said:

The biggest failure of the POTUS was not quarantining all the traveller's from Europe he forced to come back or be trapped. 

Interesting assertion.  I thought colluding with Russians was supposed to be his biggest failure.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Interesting assertion.  I thought colluding with Russians was supposed to be his biggest failure.

Do keep up, Tom.  We're on reason #459 now.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Do keep up, Tom.  We're on reason #459 now.

Hey!  You kids!  Get off my lawn! 

< scratching butt and limping away >  Dang young whippersnappers with their newfangled internets.

old-man-cloud-HD.thumb.jpg.2b65315d0322f5eea51ccb8bab9432f5.jpg

• Haha 1

Can I play too?

It’s time to put Joe Biden in the Oval Office so we can begin to heal as a nation.

20200422_145307.thumb.jpg.b79fac20195423771cd93a64b3c9a1e1.jpg

Next up, Trump will be blamed for falling for the pandemic panic pushed by WHO and "experts".

On 4/14/2020 at 5:38 AM, ronwagn said:

Every Republican President has been treated like a soccer ball by the elites, the media, the professors, etc. President Trump is the best at beating them like a drum. 

Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.. Got hundreds of millions from daddy.. Part of N Can't be socially farther from the working class-people than that..
By elite do you mean intellectual elite ? Yes he's not part of this elite ...
His pretentions makes him an extreme example of the Dunning Kruger effect.
I think his anti-intellectualism is shared by many people in the US and that is part of his success..

This anti-elite stance has become a gimmick of the GOP,  how many time did we see some of their politician, born in very rich family ( and got there without having to fight) deride some democrat as being part of an Elite, despire they were born in much modest families and had to work much harder.. The GOP has become a populist party.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”  Issac Asimov

• Upvote 1

On 4/17/2020 at 10:02 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Ya know, there are far more creative and amusing ways to give quality rebuttal insults than simply name-calling.

Everyone is bored during the lockdown.  How about trying to spend some of that boredom energy by tossing out some creative zinger verbal slaps rather than just name-calling.

Otherwise ... it's just childish.

Joey:  Did not

Jimmy:  Did too

Joey:  DID NOT

Jimmy:  DID TOO

Joey:  < sticks tongue out >

Jimmy:  MOM!  Joey's being mean again!

At this point, Joey strangles Jimmy....

• Haha 1

(edited)

image.png.273abc2a152e31805122bbcc00aaa348.png
I see a pattern here.
Edited by Jim Profit
  • Great Response! 1

On 4/19/2020 at 4:09 AM, Radha said:

What you will not hear from MSM. Natural treatments actually work

Fortunately MSM don't usually promote charlatanism.

Del Matthew Bigtree is an American television and film producer, and CEO of the anti-vaccination group Informed Consent Action Network, who produced the film Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe based on the discredited[1][2][3] views of Andrew Wakefield on an alleged connection between vaccines and autism. Despite having no medical training,[4] his appeal as a public speaker and a recent influx of funding[5] make him one of the most prominent voices in the anti-vaccination movement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del_Bigtree

On 4/22/2020 at 12:54 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Can I play too?

It’s time to put Joe Biden in the Oval Office so we can begin to heal as a nation.

20200422_145307.thumb.jpg.b79fac20195423771cd93a64b3c9a1e1.jpg

Next up, Trump will be blamed for falling for the pandemic panic pushed by WHO and "experts".

Tear down wall?

Was that built?  Did Mexico pay for it?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Tear down wall?

Was that built?  Did Mexico pay for it?

The wall continues to be built, despite massive efforts by Democrats to stop it.

https://www.trumpwall.construction/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Jim Profit said:
image.png.273abc2a152e31805122bbcc00aaa348.png
I see a pattern here.

Yes, it is called more incoming information being applied.

• Haha 1

(edited)

On 5/6/2020 at 3:24 PM, Jim Profit said:

What a moment in history, he sarcastically spoke to what the nation to suspected. After a few days not only did they show up the fbi suddenly found them on Weiners laptop. 

As we all now know the fbi was tainted by a corrupt few who did indeed with hold far more information than thought imaginable.

Trump has been right on the deep state along with fake news from the very beginning. This United State's actually did experience a political coup.

As this conversation moves along Obama himself has been implicated...when paralleled alongside with the anger of covid it seems inevitable this country will return to McCarthyism...

Odd how history seems to repeats itself...only this time due to depth and extent of of this cabal of actors...the reactions will be quite severe and reach global proportions. 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jim Profit said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_wall#Construction_progress

Most of all if not all are remplacement of existing fences..

Revisiting is not a good strategy...this msm messaging is about to go under deep scrunity...Actually Barr made a suggestion awhile back...in effect it held people without due process. At the time it seemed outrageous...I do not believe it will sound so outrageous following the next 2 weeks.

Speaking to that CNN old mantra was around the world in 20 minutes. I can see more than a few employing that strategy shortly.

(edited)

52 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Yes, it is called more incoming information being applied.

And understating it.

NB:
CDC forecast only some weeks and death that woul occur after this point aren't counted.
Trump estimates = total death for this pandemic wave.

Previous Trump estimates: 
Trump Feb 26: 15 cases down to almost 0 🙄
CDC April 13: 50K-160K until end of first week of May
Trump April 20: 50K-60K deaths
CDC April 24 60-120K until mid-May
CDC April 27 70-120 K until end of May
Trump April 29: 60K-70K deaths
Trump May 3: 75K-100K deaths
CDC May 6:  90K-120K until June 1
Trump May 8: 100K or 110K deaths 
Trump May 8 (later):

95K deaths 

Here are the charts for the 5/6 CDC forecast

National Forecast as of May 5, 2020

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/forecasting-us-previous.html
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/forecasting-us.html

Edited by Jim Profit

(edited)

What do you think of the Council of Economic Advisers forecast, for their official projection (134k death) they applied a "cubic fit".
It was tweeted the 5/5.
No one dying after the 5/15, in one week.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouseCEA/status/1257680258364555264

Edited by Jim Profit

1 hour ago, Jim Profit said:

And understating it.

NB:
CDC forecast only some weeks and death that woul occur after this point aren't counted.
Trump estimates = total death for this pandemic wave.

Previous Trump estimates: 
Trump Feb 26: 15 cases down to almost 0 🙄
CDC April 13: 50K-160K until end of first week of May
Trump April 20: 50K-60K deaths
CDC April 24 60-120K until mid-May
CDC April 27 70-120 K until end of May
Trump April 29: 60K-70K deaths
Trump May 3: 75K-100K deaths
CDC May 6:  90K-120K until June 1
Trump May 8: 100K or 110K deaths 
Trump May 8 (later):

95K deaths 

Here are the charts for the 5/6 CDC forecast

National Forecast as of May 5, 2020

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/forecasting-us-previous.html
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/forecasting-us.html

So what was the estimates by the the WHO and the models they were using at the time. How about numbers from the CDC

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So what was the estimates by the the WHO and the models they were using at the time. How about numbers from the CDC

As stated these are the CDC numbers, I read the charts.. I provided the links in the post to make things easier if someone wanted to check.. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Jim Profit said:

As stated these are the CDC numbers, I read the charts.. I provided the links in the post to make things easier if someone wanted to check.. 🤷‍♂️

Isn’t it past your bedtime?

6 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Isn’t it past your bedtime?

Almost 4 P. M. here

Anyway I have to be very active otherwise I'll miss my work targets. 

(as you may already know I'm a paid WHO/Gates/Soros shill)