BB

What's this rumor of a sexual assault by Joe Biden ? Is it True ?

(edited)

I'm told a former assistant accused Biden of rape.

I think a large number of Dems would want this to be true.  Many Dems want a different nominee. There is a reason for everything.  LOL

Apparently she told others at the time. The diehard loyal Democrats probably recruited her to save the party from a Biden nomination disaster.   

This is how they get Biden out of the race and insert someone that can complete a thought, knows what day of the week it is and actually has a chance to beat Trump.

It's "God Sent" to the DNC. A gift. 

True or not this story does not have legs.

Edited by BLA

Well, if it happened, I'm sure Mr. Biden can't recall it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BLA said:

I'm told a former assistant accused Biden of rape.

Give Biden a chance to respond.  

I think a large number of Dems want this to be true.  Many Dems want a different nominee. 

Where is the info on this allegation. 

Don’t even go there! This opens up the whole #metoo can of worms that we went through with the Kavanaugh confirmation. If this did occur, years ago like the rest, with no police report filed at the time, it is heresay/gossip/rumor/slander.

We, as a country, have much more pressing issue to resolve at the moment!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

17 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Don’t even go there! This opens up the whole #metoo can of worms that we went through with the Kavanaugh confirmation. If this did occur, years ago like the rest, with no police report filed at the time, it is heresay/gossip/rumor/slander.

We, as a country, have much more pressing issue to resolve at the moment!

The Dems are hoping Republicans run with the story. 

Think about it .  How else could Democrsts get Biden to go away. 

If the Republics were smart they would drop it.  

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2

She can say she told the Mormon Tabernacle Choir at the time! If she didn’t file a report with the police, or if there is no evidence to back up her claim, IT NEVER HAPPENED!

16 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Just like @James Regan‘s claim that he dated Halle Berry! No evidence, ergo bullshit!😂

I can vouch that James *wishes* it were true.  Does that count?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I can vouch that James *wishes* it were true.  Does that count?

Only to James.

His parents used to tie a pork-chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him. Getting close to Halle would be a bit of a stretch.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Only to James.

His parents used to tie a pork-chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him. Getting close to Halle would be a bit of a stretch.

What if he tied a drag bike with a double wishbone frame around his waist?

• Haha 1

He’d roughly have the same chance of getting anywhere near Halley! It weighs 305kg!

Jimmy just needs to come to grips with the fact that his ‘charming good looks’ would make a train take a dirt road...

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

He’d roughly have the same chance of getting anywhere near Halley! It weighs 305kg!

Jimmy just needs to come to grips with the fact that his ‘charming good looks’ would make a train take a dirt road...

See, told ya, being creative with insults is far more amusing than simple name calling.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I see James finally got out of the fart sack and decided to join us!

• Like 1

Funny you should say that about Halle Berry  I was the one who oiled her up in Swordfish.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 4

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I see James finally got out of the fart sack and decided to join us!

Went back to Fart Sack after reading some of the shite being posted on this forum, its becoming tedious and Racist- Very Pro USA and to be honest Im going elsewhere for my fix.

But will always return for friendly insults, they make my day....

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Went back to Fart Sack after reading some of the shite being posted on this forum, its becoming tedious and Racist- Very Pro USA and to be honest Im going elsewhere for my fix.

But will always return for friendly insults, they make my day....

Somebody needs some coffee

• Haha 2

So, how in blazes did I miss out on this thread?  These are insults in the Stratocruiser class. A guy goes to take a nap, and the whole world has passed by.  Rip van Winkle  (with a lower-case "v", if you please...)

• Haha 3

"Just grab them by the pussy" by order of the POTUS 

• Haha 1

(edited)

No I'm good, preparing for a job on two drillship in dock, CV19 Breeding ground, @Tom Kirkman I've probably been drinking too much coffee, making me antagonistic, ill get over it, knowing I'm about to install Primo US Technology Systems onto these petri dishes. I have never done a risk analysis to get a taxi to a rig, were dooooomed I say Dooooooooomed (in a Scottish accent).

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 1

(edited)

11 minutes ago, James Regan said:

were dooooomed I say Dooooooooomed (in a Scottish accent).

Calm down Private Fraser!!

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Haha 2

For those interested in pursuing currently confirmable data, Tara Reade - formerly on the staff of then-Senator Joe Biden - claims she was asked to deliver a gym bag to Biden as he was enroute to the congressional exercise facility. 

She - Reade - claims that Biden sexually assaulted her by putting his hand down her skirt and inserting a finger inside her vagina.

She subsequently told both her brother and a colleague immediately after the incident, and both these individuals have confirmed that she - Reade - did, in fact, tell them right after the assault took place.

Ms. Reade came out publicly last year after a number of other women made claims of inappropriate behavior from Biden but, quelle surprise, virtually no followup by the media was made.

However, as of this posting, Ms. Reade has just filed a formal complaint of sexual assault with the DC Metroplolitan police so some type of public, formal investigatory process is now underway.

As an aside, any of you all who are unfamiliar with the blatant, long running atrocious behavior of "Hidin' From Biden", suggest you spend all of 10 minutes watching any of the public, video taped displays of sexual assault by this POS.

Starting with the clip of Biden sliding his hand over the right breast area of the 6 year old grand daughter of Senator Daines - before the little girl steps away and sharply elbows Biden in the crotch - could be a good starting point. (This is the clip with the little girl wearing a red skirt and black shirt).

I well realize that "Inconvenient Truths" are shunned like vampires avoid the noon day sun in our hyper politicized Information Age, but there are still some of us to whom Truth matters.

• Like 4
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Coffeeguyzz said:

She - Reade - claims that Biden sexually assaulted her by putting his hand down her skirt and inserting a finger inside her vagina.

The article I read said "two fingers," Coffee. 

I'll swear, you buzz in here, make a great post or two, usually about something I hadn't heard about before, and then, just like that, you're gone. We worry about you. And I always believe what you write.

I truly can't stand "Two-finger Joe," and now you come in here and tell me he had one finger amputated! I still don't have any sympathy for the guy, I don't care how he lost it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

(edited)

3 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Calm down Private Fraser!!

Some light Humour in return..... F Bomb very subtle 

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Coffeeguyzz said:

For those interested in pursuing currently confirmable data, Tara Reade - formerly on the staff of then-Senator Joe Biden - claims she was asked to deliver a gym bag to Biden as he was enroute to the congressional exercise facility. 

She subsequently told both her brother and a colleague immediately after the incident, and both these individuals have confirmed that she - Reade - did, in fact, tell them right after the assault took place.

Ms. Reade came out publicly last year after a number of other women made claims of inappropriate behavior from Biden but, quelle surprise, virtually no followup by the media was made.

However, as of this posting, Ms. Reade has just filed a formal complaint of sexual assault with the DC Metroplolitan police so some type of public, formal investigatory process is now underway.

As an aside, any of you all who are unfamiliar with the blatant, long running atrocious behavior of "Hidin' From Biden", suggest you spend all of 10 minutes watching any of the public, video taped displays of sexual assault by this POS.

Starting with the clip of Biden sliding his hand over the right breast area of the 6 year old grand daughter of Senator Daines - before the little girl steps away and sharply elbows Biden in the crotch - could be a good starting point. (This is the clip with the little girl wearing a red skirt and black shirt).

I well realize that "Inconvenient Truths" are shunned like vampires avoid the noon day sun in our hyper politicized Information Age, but there are still some of us to whom Truth matters.

Is Biden going to be "me tooed" out of the the election? Is there anyone viable to take his place? Or will he run right into oblivion.

17 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Is Biden going to be "me tooed" out of the the election?

Unlikely, those darn double standards for Democrats.

Is there anyone viable to take his place?

A rock, a tree stump, a lump of coal?  All seem viable replacements.

Or will he run right into oblivion.

Is this a trick question?

• Haha 3