BB

What's this rumor of a sexual assault by Joe Biden ? Is it True ?

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Well, Obama just endorsed old "two fingers"

Edited by BLA
  • Haha 2

Can't wait to see old Two-Finger try to explain this away. Should take him twenty minutes, ramble over his life of service, and at the end he forgets the thread, starts counting on his fingers, then, oh yeah . . .

• Like 1

I sincerely hope that people, especially Republicans, do not join in and jump on the ‘Let’s Bash Joe’ bandwagon.

People seem to have forgotten their rage when this #metoo circus was targetting each and every Republican nominee. Now that the same childish, asinine tactic is being pursued against the Democratic candidates, the mature thing to do is to just ignore it, or simply ask the women to file a police report and provide evidence. They will not be able to, and the whole charade will fall flat.

It doesn’t matter if you are a Republican or a Democrate, this slanderous behavior should not be tolerated. Do not ‘feed the fire’.

Don’t we have more derious issues to address at the moment?

• Upvote 1

(edited)

3 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I sincerely hope that people, especially Republicans, do not join in and jump on the ‘Let’s Bash Joe’ bandwagon.

People seem to have forgotten their rage when this #metoo circus was targetting each and every Republican nominee. Now that the same childish, asinine tactic is being pursued against the Democratic candidates, the mature thing to do is to just ignore it, or simply ask the women to file a police report and provide evidence. They will not be able to, and the whole charade will fall flat.

It doesn’t matter if you are a Republican or a Democrate, this slanderous behavior should not be tolerated. Do not ‘feed the fire’.

Don’t we have more serious issues to deal with?

+1 Men and women of all political parties get horny and fuck.  Add alcohol...

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Great Response! 1

27 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

+1 Men and women of all political parties get horny and fuck.  Add alcohol...

Wow, that was insightful! I’m sure that nobody was aware of that.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 3

(edited)

23 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Don’t we have more derious issues to address at the moment?

"or simply ask the women to file a police report and provide evidence"

Doug

She has filed a complaint with the Washington DC. Police Department.

It is being investigated.

That's why it has come up. 

She told two people at the time of the incident. A fellow employee and her brother.  

Unlike the Kavanaugh accuser who's 4 friends she said were there had no idea what she was talking about. Some of the other accusers that said Kavanaugh gang raped girls at other parties were proven liars and criminal charges were forwarded to the Justice Dept. 

A story was published about a year ago where 8 women , one being Tara Reade , accused Joey two fingers of sexual assault.  Did you see any Republicans screaming for a congressional hearing.

All women should be heard.  The Kavanaugh accuser was able to get an FBI investigation.

This incident is fair game. 

I know , I know that was a different time long ago.  Things were different then.  Give me a break. 

Couple of differences.  (1) Kavanaugh was not given due process's.  Joe Burden would if it goes that far.  (2) Kavanaugh's hearing was a partisan witch hunt.  

Joe Biden accuser is a life long Democrat that worked for several leading Democrats accusing s Democrat.

The accusations about Biden will go nowhere.  Not because there is nothing there, but because Trump doesn't want to knock Biden out of the race , he wants to run against him.  

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BLA said:

Joey two fingers

HaHa, sounds like a Mafia guy. 

Come on, Doug! This is too good to pass up. 

I mean, Joey Two Fingers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Wow, that was insightful! I’m sure that nobody was aware of that.

I have a flair for the obvious

56 minutes ago, BLA said:

"or simply ask the women to file a police report and provide evidence"

Doug

She has filed a complaint with the Washington DC. Police Department.

It is being investigated.

That's why it has come up. 

She told two people at the time of the incident. A fellow employee and her brother.  

Unlike the Cavanaugh accuser who's 4 friends she said were there had no idea what she was talking about. Some of the other accusers that said Cavanaugh gang raped girls at other parties were proven liars and criminal charges were forwarded to the Justice Dept. 

A story was published about a year ago where 8 women , one being Tara Reade , accused Joey two fingers of sexual assault.  Did you see any Republicans screaming for a congressional hearing.

This incident is fair game. 

I know , I know that was a different time long ago.  Things were different then.  Give me a break. 

Did she file a police report WHEN IT SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED? That is critical to her credibility. If she did not, why? This opens the door for the case that it was consensual.

Can you claim rape, years after you claim it happened, without filing a report at the time or presenting any verifiable evidence?

This is not for the ‘court of human opinion’, or presumed guilt by the media.

18 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Only to James.

His parents used to tie a pork-chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him. Getting close to Halle would be a bit of a stretch.

Imagination is often perceived as real in the mind of the Imaginer. - JimmyR

They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Edgar Allan Poe

11 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Is Biden going to be "me tooed" out of the the election? Is there anyone viable to take his place? Or will he run right into oblivion.

what.png.cce6866eb8a1acb72420d20b09903b04.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

(edited)

21 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Did she file a police report WHEN IT SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED? That is critical to her credibility. If she did not, why? This opens the door for the case that it was consensual.

Oh, Now Blame the Victim ! 

I didn't realize you were a criminal defense lawyer.

You could have saved Epstein !  Darn. You let the man club down. 

You obviously do not understand the psychology of a victim involved in sexual assault by a very powerful man.  The first thing the Victim worries about is people (like you) won't believe them.

Edited by BLA
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

19 minutes ago, BLA said:

Oh, Now Blame the Victim ! 

I didn't realize you were a criminal defense lawyer.

You could have saved Epstein !  Darn. You let the man club down. 

You obviously do not understand the psychology of a victim involved in sexual assault by a very powerful man.  The first thing the Victim worries about is people (like you) won't believe them. 

I believe that in a court of law, in the States, you are innocent until proven guilty. Is that correct, or not?

Furthermore, it is the duty of the prosecution to convince the jury, through evidence, that the defendent is guilty. It is not the duty of the defendent to prove his or her innocence.

I really don’t care if this woman is worried about people ‘like me’, that is irrelevent in a court of law and is no defense for failing to file a report with the police AT THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT!

If there is no physical or overwhelming circumstantial evidence, THERE IS NO CASE!

You do not have to be an attorney to see that.

What if I were to take you to court seeking damages for smashing into my car two years after it happened? The first thing your defense attorney would ask  is, ‘Where is the evidence?’

Are you comparing another #metoo accusation to the Epstein case?

If this woman wants to be a victim, she will be.  If she was so indignant and appalled at the time this incident allegedly occurred, she should have gone to the police. By not doing so, she has forfeited her case.

You can berate me all you like, but that is how it works in the real world.

Edited by Douglas Buckland
Hgg

Anyone notice AJ toning down anti Biden rhetoric, maybe he's not so willing to win trump this election if there is one.

14 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Or will he run right into oblivion.

Is this a trick question?

This is the same as the Irish man that was told his job was in jeopardy.

"Paddy-too be sure but I've never heard of the place but packing my bags as we speak"

• Haha 4

(edited)

2 hours ago, Robert Thomas 2 said:

Anyone notice AJ toning down anti Biden rhetoric, maybe he's not so willing to win trump this election if there is one.

Who is AJ ? Smart to play it down.  Trump wants to run against Biden. 

If you are talking A J Cook from Apple he wouldn't want to be on that board.  Trump thinks he's a friend because Trump held the tariffs on electronics.  Cook wants someone who is soft on China. 

Edited by BLA

1 hour ago, BLA said:

If you are talking A J Cook from Apple he wouldn't want to be on that board.  Trump thinks he's a friend because Trump held the tariffs on electronics.  Cook wants someone who is soft on China. 

Is AJ Cook the one who doesn't have a film about him but looks like Bill Gates?

16 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

@Robert Thomas 2

Mate its called humour!

Does it really warrant a rolling eye?

Humor is in the rolling eye of the beholder.

(I thought the meme was funny .... but not everyone will.  Hillary supporters, for example.)

• Like 2
  • Rolling Eye 2

(edited)

24 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

@Robert Thomas 2

Mate its called humour!

Does it really warrant a rolling eye?

Ah I guess I'm better off talking to myself about conspiracy theories as usual.

I'm liking the sites articles more and more though

Edited by Robert Thomas 2

7 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

what.png.cce6866eb8a1acb72420d20b09903b04.png

Im a limey throwing rocks from over the wall........

129cf9e2-3f19-4e37-a647-7b2659c24dab.JPG

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Im a limey throwing rocks from over the wall........

129cf9e2-3f19-4e37-a647-7b2659c24dab.JPG

rumtn5yb7ja41.png.25f76d03e8df7ae774d37066b3a2d663.png

• Great Response! 1