Tom Kirkman

#FireFauci Should be the Rallying Cry for a Generation

This article neatly summarizes a number of the points that I have recently mentioned or alluded to.

By Tom Luongo of Gold Goats 'N Guns

Beginning excerpt below, but I recommend reading the entire article, as there are numerous issues highlighted.  Which MSM actively refuse to address.

#FireFauci Should be the Rallying Cry for a Generation

gollum-fauci.thumb.png.5578d37230ce999813ccbf6126ed442b.png

I’m done mincing words. I’m done giving people the benefit of the doubt. Whenever I do that The Davos Crowd and their highly placed agents make me look like a virtue-signaling fool.

Fire Anthony Fauci now.

For weeks I’ve been careful to separate the threat of the disease, COVID-19, from the political response. I’ve felt strongly that one can respect the virus while at the same time be wary of the political response and the panic engineered over it.

But that’s come to an end. It’s clear that the plan from the beginning was to allow this virus to run wild in high profile places like New York and Italy to create fear. It is also clear that people like Dr. Anthony Fauci were activated to ensure the worst possible response to the crisis would be implemented in the U.S.

And now, after more than a month after shutting down whole swaths of our economy and locking people in their homes under effective house arrest it’s also clear that most of this response was overblown and unnecessary.

And here in the U.S. the point man on this insanity has been Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) whose ties to all the worst people you can imagine run very, very deep.

Lastly, it’s also very clear that President Trump was the target the entire time. He finally hit his breaking point yesterday because he realizes that he was advised poorly.

Sorry Fake News, it’s all on tape. I banned China long before people spoke up. Thank you @OANN https://t.co/d40JQkUZg5

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2020

First that tweet then there was the presser where he roasted the media.

This is the supercut video President Trump just played during the coronavirus briefing. It includes clips of MSNBC and CNN pundits downplaying coronavirus, @maggieNYT defending his China travel ban, and Govs. Cuomo and Newsom praising his administration's response. pic.twitter.com/W6O1oEQuso

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 13, 2020

Now this morning, the Surgeon General Jerome Adams has effectively announced the U.S. has dumped the models created by the CDC and the WHO — models backed by Bill Gates and forced on the scene by his gatekeeper Fauci. From Breitbart and Fort Russ on Adams’ radio interview:

Data vs. Models: The Coronavirus Task Force is now working with real-time data about the country, Adams said, instead of the predictive models that were criticized for being overblown and exaggerated. — Breitbart

From Fort Russ:

He explained on the Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Daily host Alex Marlow, that given the new data, businesses will begin to re-open as early as May, others in June.

This runs contrary to the out-and-out fear-mongering of Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates who have made a media tour, threatening the public that businesses may not re-open for six months to a year, or until and unless governments purchase their conveniently patented, big-pharma vaccination.

According to Dr. Adams:

“What the American people need to know now is we actually have data, and so we’re tracking that data,”

Before this about-face, which appears to have come as an order from the Trump administration in consultation with the findings of Dr. Adams, the task force was working with’predictive models’, which had been created by the Bill Gates dominated WHO and CDC. Dr. Fausti’s control over the CDC has been criticized in the past for its for-profit motive in handling a range of illnesses from HIV to H1NI.

The lock down orders hopefully will be lifted soon, likely May 1st, but yesterday is a better date. The models have been dumped and the actual data are now in use. And the data are clear. There is no pandemic.

The WHO/CDC/Gates models have been horrifically inaccurate, catastrophically so.  ...

Fauci shouldn’t be leading a Presidential Task Force he should have his medical licence revoked for violating his Hippocratic Oath.

Do. No. Harm.

He’s no more a credible source for medical advice regardless of his resume than I am.

Nearly everyone knows that strengthening the immune system is how you fight a cold. Vitamin D, C, bone broth, rest and sunshine.  ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

^

The above article is right in many regards, and wrong in just as many. Anthony Fauci has always been the smartest man in the room at the NIH--if you don't count Francis Collins, Head of the Human Genome Project and, paradoxically (because of obvious evolutionary implication) a devout Christian too. Dr. Collins has been noticeably absent during this sad sage with the CV. 

I'm not Dr. Fauci's apologist. He is exceptionally talented but also very political (by report). There is no doubt that America was woefully ill-prepared for the thing that befell us. Who was responsible for that? Was it Dr. Fauci? If not him, then who?

That's a complicated question. Bill Clinton created a small team to forecast the worst of American images with regard to a "germ" that might be let loose upon our population, and how to prepare for it. The first thing they came up with was a pandemic of viral origin. When George W. Bush came along, in the wild ricin and anthrax aftermath of 911, he swept that small team under the National Security Council umbrella. Then, when Mr. Obama entered office, he defunded said team, until the Ebola scare, whereupon he hastened to regroup it. When Mr. Trump came into power he again disbanded it. 

All that said, there should obviously have been some team somewhere--probably in the CDC or the NIH--responsible for perusing threats, stockpiling vital supplies, and so forth. Planning for the worst. Since it was China that had given us SARS, Avian and Swine flu, it was only natural to surveil them for something like this. 

I don't know but I imagine heads are falling all over the place . . . and they should. Apparently, from the US embassy in Beijing came a communique two years ago that the Wuhan Level 4 Lab was run by gunslingers with a careless attitude, performing experiments on viruses taken from horseshoe bats that lived by the hundreds of thousands in the caves in a province far away. An envoy of American virologists was sent to Wuhan. Their report was not favorable. 

That of course should have served as the ultimate wake-up call. But it didn't. We went into this with pathetically little preparation for the worst expression of the Chinese: yet another deadly virus if not deliberately promulgated upon the rest of the world, at least lied about. In the process, we have become humbled and humiliated by white body bags lying by the dozen in freezer trucks or empty hospital rooms, anywhere possible. And we have also resorted to using malarial drugs and third tier antibacterials by default, running a clinical investigation as we go--cued in, by the way, by a lone French physician who was all but demonized by the very people who so badly dropped the ball. Yesterday I received word that people I respect had resorted, in compete and utter desperation, to using Ivermectin (a horse deworming drug) because it seemed to prevent the virus from entering human cells. Ventilators were in demand, until it was determined that they took as many lives as they restored. It's absolute chaos out there. The body count is less than projected, but the disaster is everywhere. 

In short, while coronaviruses from China have been coming at us--fast and furious--since at least 2004, we went into this as 15th-century Europeans not expecting the Black Plague again, even though it had hit several times before. The president of the United States has the right to expect venerable agencies in place for decades to be aware of potential disasters and to plan accordingly. He shouldn't have to hold their hand, to scold them, to cajole them into doing their jobs. At this point, as much as it pains me, I understand that we have to lay a heap of blame on the feet of those who let us down. Since the CDC stands for the Center for Communicable Disease and this virus is nothing if not communicable, and since NIH stands for the National Institutes of Health and the health of Americans has been under attack, I simply don't know where else to go with that heap. 

Do I think Dr. Fauci instigated this disaster, or mishandled it, for political purposes? No, of course not; I don't know him personally but I know several people who do and those people praise him. What about Dr. Redfield, head of the CDC? I don't know him or anyone who does. Right now we need both of these doctors, because they're in there every day, know the framework of their institutions, and are doing their best to salvage a horrible situation. Have no doubt, though: history will judge these institutions derelict in their duty to mankind, and to America, and these heads of those institutions will eventually feel the full weight of infamy. What a sorry way to end one's career!   

We must never be ill-prepared for the onslaught from China again. Intentional or not, this is bioterrorism. As a youth I was firing a British Enfield .303 into a hillside a half-mile away. I almost shot my father, working on a tractor over the hill. I didn't plan it, the gun was more powerful than I thought, but I came close to killing my father anyway. The Chinese may not have planned on this being bioterrorism, but when you endorse wet markets, and are running ill-equipped Level 4 virology labs in the middle of city of 14 million, your actions become irresponsible to the rest of the world. If you then lie about the thing you've unleashed upon the world, then even an accident becomes bioterrorism. We must shield our country--and the countries that share our values--from such acts. That will require a house-cleaning at the C-Suite of the CDC and the NIH. Warranted or not, these doctors are going to pay the ultimate price for a physician: the worry and shame that their unpreparedness, hubris, and arrogance resulted in the deaths of many of their patients.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

So 2 million Americans aren't going to die from the new bubonic plague Coronavirus after all?

Same with the 250,000 estimated in the UK

Imagine my surprise

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

^

Truth is, we don't know yet. 

I think the HCQ treatment, or some other, or some combination, is going to attenuate this thing for all but the aged and infirm. 

The second wave may be much larger than we presuppose. It's an experiment that must be run.

People are so tired of being cooped up, worrying about their finances, their friends and family, that a relaxation of social distancing and a return to work may result in many more deaths than anticipated. But we mustn't let that deter us: the economy has to be serviced, and very, very soon. Otherwise, it's not going to matter whether we die of this virus or starvation of the body, mind and spirit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

^Dr. Francis Collins, Head of the Human Genome Project and, paradoxically (because of obvious evolutionary implication) a devout Christian too.

Lets look at your claim about other religions other than your own Evolutionary Atheist one shall we?  Let me have a good laugh at your expansive ego here since YOU brought it up.  Specifically: the Human Genome project which has fairly conclusively proven that junk DNA does not exist and is near impossible to exist in the first place...  Cornerstone to Atheist Macro Evolutionary thought.

Every single time a section of DNA has come under scrutiny for which we do not yet know its purpose, we have found a purpose, or multiple purposes under the Human Genome Project and without said purpose, said human... DIES.  DNA we thought we already knew what it did has ALSO found multiple new purposes as DNA is not used as depicted in text books(2D copy machines).  Rather DNA is fed into 3d twisting specialized protein geometries turning DNA into single use specialized pretzels and then mating that Specialized DNA pretzel to a specific 3D protein for specific purposes.  No 3d mating Protein, human dies.  No 3d DNA pretzel held by a different 3d protein, human dies.  In other words for a POSITIVE mutation to occur, it must not only create the information for the 3D DNA pretzel shape protein, but also the protein MATE to the 3D puzzle piece for copying.  Human Genome project amount unknown DNA is well under 0.1% when historically it was well over 10% and DNA was a "vestigial organ" for evolutionary manipulation through mutation.  That 0.1% unknown DNA is falling fast due to Human Genome project.and the folding at home protein project which is based on everyone's computer at home etc.   

The Junk DNA trope BS is just like "vestigial organs" BS which have both now been proven false, yet are still in text books along with all the rest of Evolutionary biology which flies directly in the face of laboratory scientific methods==>>> You know actual proof, repeatability, and testing==>> You know the SCIENTIFIC method... which Atheists ***claim to follow all the while scoffing, denigrating everyone not of their faith. 

Logic stands by itself irregardless of your religious beliefs. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Lets look at your claim about other religions other than your own Evolutionary Atheist one shall we?  Let me have a good laugh at your expansive ego here since YOU brought it up.

Say what? I'm a southern Baptist, pal. You can have all the laughs you wish about my "expansive ego," but you'll very likely be wrong. And even if you're right, I really could care less about what you think about it--I've fairly comfortable with who I am. 

For the record, as a guy who did a lot of viral nucleic acid research, I was interested in your comments. I don't keep up much, so all the nonsensical DNA is now deemed necessary? And all the fragments of viruses that left debris behind?

I'm asking, not arguing. If you thought I was laughing at Francis Collins, you would be badly wrong--I am one of his greatest fans. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Why so much bitterness against the long celebrated Iconic Globalist Figure of American Empire & Enterprise, the Darth Vader of Free Competition turned global Philanthropist?  

He is only trying to extend his global Monopoly of PC Operating System and anti virus software running on almost every Personal Computer worldwide  into the realm of Anti Virus Vaccine to be downloaded onto the bodies and blood streams of every person on the planet? that would make a lot of sense and a lot of money too!

So what if he has WHO, CDC  and a whole raft of other Pharma related technology and media companies he has invested in or is funding to help me achieve his Global Friendly-Vampire Vaccine for the global village citizens?

Rockefeller Banking Empire employed the academic support of Dr Milton Friedman, so what if Gates Vaccine Empire employs the academic support of Dr Anthony Fauci? 

There appears recently to be a lot of all American patriotic Anti CCP sentiments, hot air and BuLlshit analysis by Trumpian Apprentice wane be against China's supposed covering up of the "Wuhan Virus" outbreak?  

I suggest these guys search for the following issues in relation to one another to get an opposing "Conspiracy Theory" about the origin of the virus.

Event 201, A response practice on a potential global Virus Outbreak Scenario, held curtsy of B&L Gates Foundation, UN, WB & big Pharma  on 18 October 2019 in NY

World 7th Army Game held in Wuhan on 18 October 2019, US a sports superpower gaining 0 Gold Medal finishing behind Namibia and Tunisia!!!!! Were they real athletes or they were on a different mission in Wuhan touring the city & the wet market too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games

Fort Derick, The US Militarily Biological Weapons Lab shutdown due to serious safety protocol volition.

Dr Redfield , head of  CDC admitting to mistaking Coronavirus cases for Flu virus early in the flu season in the US during a congressional hearing. 

Five Strains of the CV found in US only one found in China!

I remain skeptical until further clarification not judgmental.

• Rolling Eye 2

IMHO, trolls are active on this blog.H

IMHO, Dr Fauci is the voice of reason (science), and I don't see why not just listen and obey. It sounds like common sense to just hear what he says. He goes straight to the point, and the good thing is, it's not about him. 

IMHO, it would be a loss if he were fired. Not to mention the loss of lives (22k today? I lost track). 

• Rolling Eye 1

34 minutes ago, Dg56 said:

IMHO, Dr Fauci is the voice of reason (science),

and I don't see why not just listen and obey.

It sounds like common sense to just hear what he says. He goes straight to the point, and the good thing is, it's not about him. 

IMHO, it would be a loss if he were fired. Not to mention the loss of lives (22k today? I lost track). 

How about  NO !

https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/videos/2392611454363958/

^  Video of massive protesting in Michigan.  Heartening to see.

Obey-skeleton-logo-brand-wallpapers-1920x1080.thumb.jpg.3ce8810aad8ac684b327f6abae0535f3.jpg

they-live-e1453243988987.thumb.jpg.a7969ec5d8566771e1f0fb5b4fc22c38.jpg

1584856706_obey1.jpg.afaeb49e1e19c2f3cc6c6c1346d08d1d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

I'm asking, not arguing. If you thought I was laughing at Francis Collins, you would be badly wrong--I am one of his greatest fans. 

Ah, the lack of a sarcasm font strikes again.  And yes, how you typed it sure looked like ...... 

And yes, I have been taking great joy at the destruction of one of the pillars of evolutionary "biology" due to the Human Genome project. 

Edited by footeab@yahoo.com

41 minutes ago, Dg56 said:

IMHO, Dr Fauci is the voice of reason (science), and I don't see why not just listen and obey. It sounds like common sense to just hear what he says. He goes straight to the point, and the good thing is, it's not about him. 

How about using your brain?  You are not a robot.  No vaccine is across the horizon any time soon. 

Which means the ONLY thing needed is distance between ppl, facemasks, and wash your hands.  That is all.  That is the best we can do.  Destroying civilization, next generation to save a few mostly old people, who have had their time in the sun is not rational.  Then again same old people keep voting to steal from their children/grandchildren for their welfare programs so....  shouldn't be surprised  they wish to destroy the future world so they can live 6 more months.

• Like 1

^

Makes me laugh. 

I've seen hundreds of people confidently pronounce they'll be more than willing to "get out of the way of the younger generation" once they've had their time. Funny thing, there's this little don't want to die nucleus somewhere deep inside the brain. The most devout people struggle not to die, even though they're quite sure they're going to heaven. 

Trust me, when it gets to be "your time," you'll struggle just as hard as the best of us. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you don't steal from your grandchildren to do it. 

😂

• Like 2

Hi Foot,

So the death of an elderly doesnt count,  right? 

No mother. No father.  No nothing. The end of civilisation as we know it. 

Sure you are a troll from outer space, or Russia?  

All the best in the future, WHATEVER YOU ARE. 

4 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Lets look at your claim about other religions other than your own Evolutionary Atheist one shall we?  Let me have a good laugh at your expansive ego here since YOU brought it up.  Specifically: the Human Genome project which has fairly conclusively proven that junk DNA does not exist and is near impossible to exist in the first place...  Cornerstone to Atheist Macro Evolutionary thought.

Every single time a section of DNA has come under scrutiny for which we do not yet know its purpose, we have found a purpose, or multiple purposes under the Human Genome Project and without said purpose, said human... DIES.  DNA we thought we already knew what it did has ALSO found multiple new purposes as DNA is not used as depicted in text books(2D copy machines).  Rather DNA is fed into 3d twisting specialized protein geometries turning DNA into single use specialized pretzels and then mating that Specialized DNA pretzel to a specific 3D protein for specific purposes.  No 3d mating Protein, human dies.  No 3d DNA pretzel held by a different 3d protein, human dies.  In other words for a POSITIVE mutation to occur, it must not only create the information for the 3D DNA pretzel shape protein, but also the protein MATE to the 3D puzzle piece for copying.  Human Genome project amount unknown DNA is well under 0.1% when historically it was well over 10% and DNA was a "vestigial organ" for evolutionary manipulation through mutation.  That 0.1% unknown DNA is falling fast due to Human Genome project.and the folding at home protein project which is based on everyone's computer at home etc.   

The Junk DNA trope BS is just like "vestigial organs" BS which have both now been proven false, yet are still in text books along with all the rest of Evolutionary biology which flies directly in the face of laboratory scientific methods==>>> You know actual proof, repeatability, and testing==>> You know the SCIENTIFIC method... which Atheists ***claim to follow all the while scoffing, denigrating everyone not of their faith. 

Logic stands by itself irregardless of your religious beliefs. 

We know how it works. The plan is by the Anunaki. Ours is their design. We don't know about the junk DNA since we have few opportunities to see it working. You are welcome to take the non evolutionary path. The archeological record of Sumer is chock full of these references and original language of the first books of the Hebrew bible. Their record of god(s) and your modern day interpretation of them are incongruent.  I tend to side with those who believed your creation story before you did. 

• Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

^

Makes me laugh. 

I've seen hundreds of people confidently pronounce they'll be more than willing to "get out of the way of the younger generation" once they've had their time. Funny thing, there's this little don't want to die nucleus somewhere deep inside the brain. The most devout people struggle not to die, even though they're quite sure they're going to heaven. 

Trust me, when it gets to be "your time," you'll struggle just as hard as the best of us. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you don't steal from your grandchildren to do it. 

😂

The point of the devotion is to go down fighting. It is the fight for life that is supposed to land you in heaven. Not the fact of death.

2 hours ago, Dg56 said:

Being the troll, you understand that Fauci is first an administrative official bound by no ethics, and a doctor second. Only in the third instance is he a scientist.

No reason to trust him any more than the head of the Democratic House or Republican Senate. 

He has been associated with Bill Gates' deformed ideas of social control and has been administering money from Gates' foundation. 

He spouts anti facts - meaning he throws doubt on evidence and demand's its pure proof while claiming a superiority of epidemiological models over the simple measurements and data. 

To add to it. There is a database of temperature measurements by the public which has been routinely and deliberately ignored by the virology and epidemiology people despite it showing the clear and real time propagation of CV19 by geography. Conferring with these colleagues and advisers provided no outcome because they insisted on using narrow testing with which they are familiar over much broader and useful datasets that were not there when their text books were written. It is the same kind of decay that has crept through the ranks of the CCP. That is if we are being charitable with him and NOT judging him by the company he keeps, those Malthusian guides of society's leaders who keep wanting mass control, and broad death to save us from a calamity in the future. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, M_Ali said:

Five Strains of the CV found in US only one found in China!

Not a a useful finding as China does not release samples. 

You are just falling for a Chinese propaganda line. The epidemiology around the geographical locations didn't happen even on thermometer reading data. No hot spots. No clusters. Whatever that illness was that sickened the war gamers, it was unrelated.

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

We know how it works. The plan is by the Anunaki. Ours is their design. We don't know about the junk DNA since we have few opportunities to see it working. You are welcome to take the non evolutionary path. The archeological record of Sumer is chock full of these references and original language of the first books of the Hebrew bible. Their record of god(s) and your modern day interpretation of them are incongruent.  I tend to side with those who believed your creation story before you did. 

Yea, but as it happens, said Junk DNA does not exist.  Human Genome Project saw to the elimination of that trope.  So problem with your argument right there...

20 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

All that said, there should obviously have been some team somewhere--probably in the CDC or the NIH--responsible for perusing threats, stockpiling vital supplies, and so forth. Planning for the worst. Since it was My China that had given us SARS, Avian and Swine flu, it was only natural to surveil them for something like this. 

I don't know but I imagine heads are falling all over the place . . . and they should. Apparently, from the US embassy in Beijing came a communique two years ago that the Wuhan Level 4 Lab was run by gunslingers with a careless attitude, performing experiments on viruses taken from horseshoe bats that lived by the hundreds of thousands in the caves in a province far away. An envoy of American virologists was sent to Wuhan. Their report was not favorable. 

That of course should have served as the ultimate wake-up call. But it didn't.

My very first project management lesson was : failure to plan means planning to fail.

Yet, nobody on forum can accept critisism of Trump. What a joke.

12 hours ago, 0R0 said:

You are just falling for a Chinese propaganda line. The epidemiology around the geographical locations didn't happen even on thermometer reading data. No hot spots. No clusters. Whatever that illness was that sickened the war gamers, it was unrelated.

Falling for Chinese propaganda!!? as opposed to falling for the Trumpian / American one you have fallen for?????

How conveniently you picked on the evidence put forward by the Chinese and not picked on the one confessed by the head of CDC in his congressional hearing? 

How in the hell a "Wuhan Virus" is ravaging so virulently and sorrowfully through the Capital City of Banksters half way round the other side of the globe piling up dead bodies of its unfortunate ground level and subterranean residents succumbed to coronavirus by truck loads in mass graves by prison inmates in the Borough of the Dead? In a City where the price of a Penthouse high up in the cloud is way more than the cost of 40,000 ventilators needed for urgent cases of its pandemic victims? 

Which one is more closer to NY? the Wuhan Biological Lab or Fort Derick down the road in Maryland? 

Its hard to prevent One's highly charged anti Communist/Chinese American Patriotism not to cloud one's Rationalism.

Another weeks worth of data (deaths per week from all causes broken down by all categories) should be released tomorrow for the UK.

So far it's telling a predictable story that the vast majority of deaths caused by Covid-19 are in the elderly and a very very small number in those under 55 (or even above if you want to change the cut off). Only 10% had no underlying conditions although out of those maybe some did but didn't know.

We don't have to throw the elderly under a bus we can keep lockdown rules for them but I still really do not understand why the under 40s or under 50s (even under 60s) cannot carry on working. The US is now up to 17 million unemployed, I've no figures for the UK but the increase of people applying for some benefits was 1 million 2 weeks ago so it's got to be somewhere between 1-2 million.

Most of the field hospitals are not in use, one in London had only 19 patients in it.

And then there is this

“Figures from the national NHS operational dashboard, seen by HSJ, show that 40.9 per cent of NHS general acute beds were unoccupied as of the weekend — 37,500 of the total 91,600 relevant beds recorded in the data. That is 4,500 more than the 33,000 the NHS said had been freed up on 27 March, and nearly four times the normal amount of free acute beds at this time of year.”

https://www.hsj.co.uk/acute-care/nhs-hospitals-have-four-times-more-empty-beds-than-normal/7027392.article

This madness has got to stop

cbcv.PNG

It's too early to tell for sure but anyone notice something a bit odd about the yellow line? Covid deaths ramping up yellow line went up a bit and levelled off. I'm sure it's just a blip and we'll see tomorrow but for the majority of this year weekly deaths were below the 5 year average and up to the data released for the 3rd of April only 2000 extra people had died compared to the 5 year average of the same time period (average being 166,000 and this year to 3rd April was 168,400).

27265798-8225245-image-a-20_1587034536061.jpg

• Upvote 2

(edited)

13 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Only a single strain, with all the Chinese being repatriated from all over the globe? Not likely.

Edited by Douglas Buckland
Ddd

"But that’s come to an end. It’s clear that the plan from the beginning was to allow this virus to run wild in high profile places like New York and Italy to create fear."

Tom, I agree that we have overreacted in general, but in fact, this is what they all said.  Let's overreact, so we don't regret it later in terms of lives lost.  But the quote above, really?  Why push this nonsense?  You are really supporting that it was truly a plan to have all these people die?  My friend's father recently called to NYC as an embalmer to deal with all the dead bodies. C'mon man.

Gerry, your post seems so reasonable that I might actually read your others, and then like so many threads on here, things just go off the rails and head shaking is the only logical consequence.  At one point, I actually came on here to  read about the oil industry and possibly glean some insights.  All this spare computer time led me to start reading these topics more in depth and it just reveals so much.  Too many on these threads immediately go to conspiracy theories and lack of trust issues.  Yes, yes, question authority and all that, but c'mon people, use some common sense.

You can make the argument, and people are trying, that much of this was unnecessary, BUT as I mentioned, THIS was the plan.  Can you imagine the bodies in NYC had we not taken severe mitigation issues?  Yes, time to get back at it, time to figure that out, economic damage is unprecedented.  We need a plan and I think the biggest thing is...let's not take an all or nothing approach.  Open NOW what can be opened safely with restrictions.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, UNC12345 said:

We need a plan and I think the biggest thing is...let's not take an all or nothing approach.  Open NOW what can be opened safely with restrictions.

We agree on this point.

The rest, there is no way for me to really explain how I view all of this Covid, so no point in me trying.