Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
M_Ali

Cognitive Dissonance

I think Mr. Ali's purpose here is to get everyone focusing/arguing about/with Mr. Ali. "Not a Dicky bird tweeted back even in disdain on my unpalatable previous post on Uncle Sam's Crystal Ball despite many views!!!!"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Dumbass, his name was Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, known best as simply Michelangelo, NOT Micheal Angelo!

Even an ignorant and arrogant roughneck with no general or political knowledge knows this!

Guess you really aren’t as smart as you thought you were!😂

Get lost you ignorant git. 

Jeez, I really do get bored with unimaginative name calling.  Perhaps try to be more creative with the mudslinging and feeble insults.

poop.png.281cbc5aed394028706dd7c94b7a04b9.png

5 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

I think Mr. Ali's purpose here is to get everyone focusing/arguing about/with Mr. Ali. "Not a Dicky bird tweeted back even in disdain on my unpalatable previous post on Uncle Sam's Crystal Ball despite many views!!!!"

Oh your so mistaken it's NOT about me at all, none of my comment are, otherwise I would have received many unsavory attentions to my thread; its about Your President's combined ignorance and complacency despite clear warnings by CIA intelligence reports and your nation's ongoing hapless predicament with the rest of the word grappling with a deadly pandemic destroying their lives and livelihoods. 

Look up the meaning of Cognitive Dissonance. 

Kent Harrington, a former senior CIA analyst, served as National Intelligence Officer for East Asia, Chief of Station in Asia, and the CIA’s Director of Public Affairs. He writes;

Despite US President Donald Trump's claims, a pandemic has long been among the top threats listed by America's intelligence community. But even the country's best analysts could not foresee that it would happen under a leader willing to sacrifice so many lives on the altar of his ego.

45 minutes ago, M_Ali said:

Oh your so mistaken it's NOT about me at all, none of my comment are, otherwise I would have received many unsavory attentions to my thread; its about Your President's combined ignorance and complacency despite clear warnings by CIA intelligence reports and your nation's ongoing hapless predicament with the rest of the word grappling with a deadly pandemic destroying their lives and livelihoods. 

Kent Harrington, a former senior CIA analyst, served as National Intelligence Officer for East Asia, Chief of Station in Asia, and the CIA’s Director of Public Affairs. He writes;

Despite US President Donald Trump's claims, a pandemic has long been among the top threats listed by America's intelligence community. But even the country's best analysts could not foresee that it would happen under a leader willing to sacrifice so many lives on the altar of his ego.

According to Micheal Angelo...😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, M_Ali said:

Careful now, the more you write the more you expose the foreign troll you are, "...its about Your President's combined ignorance and complacency..." You guys are going to have to find a new 'stir the pot' playbook, this one is getting obvious and old. Sooner or later your CCP or Kremlin masters are going to realize you can rile people up about nonsense for a while but eventually they get tired of it and move on, it's slowly getting to that point. Thats the thing about freedom of speech you guys have never understood. Eventually manias run their course and wear themselves out, please inform your handlers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Careful now, the more you write the more you expose the foreign troll you are, "...its about Your President's combined ignorance and complacency..." You guys are going to have to find a new 'stir the pot' playbook, this one is getting obvious and old. Sooner or later your CCP or Kremlin masters are going to realize you can rile people up about nonsense for a while but eventually they get tired of it and move on, it's slowly getting to that point. Thats the thing about freedom of speech you guys have never understood. Eventually manias run their course and wear themselves out, please inform your handlers.

I think he works at Internet Research Agency, also called the St. Petersburg Troll Factory and other names. A more technical term for him is "sockpuppet" not "troll". The picture, the name, and the identities are fake. One of the reasons he keeps engaging people in conversation, even though he keeps making a fool out of himself, is that they have quotas. So whenever I responded to his provocations, I was actually helping him meet his quotas. But I don't know why the Russian government would want to pay a man to troll an oil web site, unless it's to slowly win over the people who follow his links to Russian state media. There are many interesting articles on Russian trolls or sockpuppets online. I am responding to you, and I hope my response to you doesn't help him meet his quota.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pisstol said:

I think he works at Internet Research Agency, also called the St. Petersburg Troll Factory and other names. A more technical term for him is "sockpuppet" not "troll". The picture, the name, and the identities are fake. One of the reasons he keeps engaging people in conversation, even though he keeps making a fool out of himself, is that they have quotas. So whenever I responded to his provocations, I was actually helping him meet his quotas. But I don't know why the Russian government would want to pay a man to troll an oil web site, unless it's to slowly win over the people who follow his links to Russian state media. There are many interesting articles on Russian trolls or sockpuppets online. I am responding to you, and I hope my response to you doesn't help him meet his quota.

Seems the point is to get us fighting among ourselves without any really intent to change any opinions. It's been working pretty good the past few years IMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Sounds like all hat and no cattle from Texas. Trumps just a poor manager in way over his head. But it’s all fantastic, just ask him. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Also, tell your handlers to buy you a set of encyclopedias. We dislike trolls....we despise ignorant trolls!😂

• Like 1

A message with a health warning from Moscow & Beijing Trolls Headquarters to smart ass die hard Bannon's fans & Trump's apprentices;

Listen to Your President knock yourself out by pumping as much disinfectant (Bleach, Dettol or Lysol are recommended as trusted brand products) down your throat as well as simultaneously inserting a UV laser light of appropriate size up your lower orifices to disinfect and enlighten your body and soul from your hyper xenophobic and jingoistic prejudices, though as a prognosis for Covid-19 it is highly ineffective even dangerous according to disinfectant manufacturer's instructions on product methods of application and purpose of usage. 

No Handler works better than the sheer multidimensional ignorance of the opposition.

(edited)

On 4/19/2020 at 10:59 AM, M_Ali said:

Don't flatter yourself, good luck to you and your inspiring dingbats on this forum.

I'm not trying to win a thread trophy nor am I taking an intellect exam or showing off here. Science of Politics is NOT an exact science, there is no exact answer to political questions, there is no single truth; CCP and ARP fashion their own version of truth about the origin of coronavirus; one ascertains, creates and upholds political beliefs as "truth" to cater for one's personal, social and national taste and interest. 

However, I like the annoying character of Socrates questioning people's political and social dogmas, prejudices and misconceptions, planting doubts in their minds relating to their strongly held belief systems and exposing them as riders of donkeys of ignorance or illusion as opposed to high horse of self-righteousness. 

Our billionaires have a dizzying array of agendas while the poor look to forums like this to post theirs. To paint the US as having a singular message is silly. To compare the average citizens access to information and expression to any authorian ran government is laughable. We are allowed to debate right or wrong the grey areas of any issue while most of the world can only dream of that freedom.

So plant your silly ideas, the American dream.

Edited by Boat
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Boat said:

Our billionaires have a dizzying array of agendas while the poor look to forums like this to post theirs. To paint the US as having a singular message is silly. To compare the average citizens access to information and expression to any authorian ran government is laughable. We are allowed to debate right or wrong the grey areas of any issue while most of the world can only dream of that freedom.

So plant your silly ideas, the American dream.

Drifting Boat: That's NOT my silly idea, that's your silly dream manufactured in US Not in China by your billionaire class for the consumption of your poor class, as you put it.

Allow George Carlin NOT Kremlin & Beijing Trolls to enlighten you. 

Though one can never teach old dog a new trick or awaken someone who is pretending to be sleep or just happily married to ignorance or to an American Dream!!