Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BB

Steve Bannon video slams Biden as a , "Useful Idiot" for China

(edited)

Bannon tells it like it is re the Chinese Coronavirus disaster.  He holds no punches. 

Also, assures Biden has no chance of beating Trump.  He thinks Dems will find a way to replace him with somebody that can best Trump. 

Talks about his flaws and doesn't even mention his dementia. 

VIDEO LINK

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6150606289001?playlist_id=3386055101001#sp=show-clips 

Bannon stresses the importance of the world's need to come together to condem China's actions that are responsible for hundreds of thousands lives and trillions in economic damage.  Doubt it happens. That would mean acknowledging Trump was correct.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

US gave that Wuhan lab 3.7m USD in 2015. Who was the Vice President back then? I share the same question why should we do that in 2015?
Bonus:

A big Chinese city near Russia (Black Dragon River Province) is locked down today for the second time. I couldn't find any news in English to put the link on. The air PM2.5 is 4000 times over limit yesterday and Chinese netizen think they are burning dead bodies. Shouldn't it be top news?
A video footage:
Edited by SUZNV

(edited)

Something about Bannon you just can't ignore him, he's too sharp, definitely a deep state operator, I bet he could tell you a few stories...

Would love to have a few beers with him...

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, SUZNV said:
US gave that Wuhan lab 3.7m USD in 2015. Who was the Vice President back then? I share the same question why should we do that in 2015?
Bonus:

A big Chinese city near Russia (Black Dragon River Province) is locked down today for the second time. I couldn't find any news in English to put the link on. The air PM2.5 is 4000 times over limit yesterday and Chinese netizen think they are burning dead bodies. Shouldn't it be top news?
A video footage:

It will would be typical of the US to give some money to gain visibility into the programs going on there. That's about a week or so of funding in a regular level 4 lab. Maybe a month in China. 

The video just had the narrator say this was the second lock down in her city in Harbin province. She said they were very serious this time. That's all I got, my mandarin isn't perfect. 

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

19 hours ago, James Regan said:

Something about Bannon you just can't ignore him, he's too sharp, definitely a deep state operator, I bet he could tell you a few stories...

Would love to have a few beers with him...

They have the goods on China.  A lot more intelligence will be disclosed after the virus is under control. Will be declassified in the future. 

The U.S. is dependent on China for key supplies to fight Covid.  The reason we haven't ramped testing fast enough is China controls the mfg of the reagent to process tests. They are shipping to other countries around the world and stiffing U.S. 

China asked Trump to drop the tariffs. 

Trump said no. No tariff relief  .  .  .  .  No reagent. 

No precursor agents for Hydroxychloroquine manufacturing.

Trump has not come down hard on Xi (yet).  He knows we need them.  However, Trump will not forget this. 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

BLA—-do you just make this up as you go along?  I have read that you question his, Pres.Trump, policies with regard to oil but you have no doubt about anything else he may or may not do in the future.  What type of intelligence will be released, corruption or covid 19 facts?  Does that change anything on the ground in China?

waltz

• Haha 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, waltz said:

BLA—-do you just make this up as you go along?  I have read that you question his, Pres.Trump, policies with regard to oil but you have no doubt about anything else he may or may not do in the future.  What type of intelligence will be released, corruption or covid 19 facts?  Does that change anything on the ground in China?

waltz

From good sources, Walter

Could you be specific about the policies I question ?  Thanks. 

Tell me where I have been wrong before. 

I praise Trump when I agree with him

I criticize Trump when I think he is wrong.

I'm no Trump lackey , nor a crazed partisan Trump hater.

95% of the participants on this forum either worship Trump or have a visceral hatred of Trump. 

I'm neither. 

I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary.

As a matter of fact, I don't vote for any politicians anymore.  It only encourages them.  

Edited by BLA

6 hours ago, BLA said:

Trump has not come down hard on Xi (yet).  He knows we need them.  However, Trump will not forget this. 

I hope to God you're right. 

We are indeed in the unfortunate position of having China (or India) manufacture most of our medications, all of our kit tests and reagents, and most of our PPE. This has been due to bureaucratic sloppiness beyond belief.

We are rectifying that. When all the labs are out of China, there will be plenty of time to vent our spleen. It's going to be vented along with about every country in the world. President Xi and Mr. Tedros (not a doctor) of the WHO should be tried at the same time. 

The virus came from a horseshoe bat. There are no horseshoe bats near Wuhan. There are only three possibilities: 1) The bat virus was being studied for a vaccine or an antibody solution, and got loose. 2) The bat virus was being tampered with, and got loose. 3) The bat virus got out of the wet market. 

It doesn't matter one whit, because Xi lied about the contagion of the virus, its known mode of killing people, and then stalled our kit deliveries. This is a bioterrorist act, period.

My grievances with Mr. Trump have to do with his sudden drop of combativeness. He should immediately launch an investigative committee to study the exact role of the Chinese in the Wuhan virus diaspora. John Bolton would be the best person to chair it. It should be announced to the world that we are looking up every crevice of Mr. Xi's government. And we're going to publish the results for the world to decide.