ronwagn

European Union is Dead but Does Not Yet Know It

5 hours ago, Walter Faber said:

1] My grandfather was manager at a small foundry, and he had to join the people's militia and become member of the party SED for this despite being rather conservative.

My father was middle manager at a big coal mine, but in order to be promoted to higher management (on merit) he had to join sister party of Polish Communist Party (the was speciali one for white collars).

• Like 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, Walter Faber said:

@SUZNVYou underestimate the ferocity of German bureaucracy, EVERYONE has been precisely registered over the last three centuries 😂
Okay, that probably is a bit exaggerated.

I do realize that, but how can I do research the accuracy of natal charts without any biography or history data and the impacts if it is a normal person? That why I interested in famous people only 😁. Qing dynasty in China had records for nobble only.

She for sure is motivated by power on a personal level, unsurprising for a politician. 

I think the same. I  mean that her decision is driven by  personal power need not ideology or religious if there are conflicts. Selfless demands some sacrifices and guide through Ideology or religious or believe, it is different with risk taking decision. She is a complicated person and I simply curious what guides her to compare to her natal chart. I don't judge her right or wrong because it is meaningless. No matter good or bad intention, it can have good or bad consequences. Please don't feel that I have anything personal with Communists, they can be driven by ideology or personal greed.

Most of Vietnamese joined Communists party simply because they want to get rid of the France or US, after hundred years of being colonized. Many of them were nationalist,  didn't care if it is Communism or Capitalism as long as it is the way to liberate the country and decided later ourselves (and the consequences is trapped with Communist party).

My dad was an Engineer in Western Germany and when he decided to move back to Vietnam, he eventually had to join Communist Party in Vietnam too. My mother was a high school teacher and she had to join Communist Party too. They just didn't work for Government until Private sector were allowed. Before that time, you worked for Government no matter if you join Communist Party or not.

I have no objections on immigration. My view of Germany historical  as a liberal land in Europe (before WW1 and Nazi time, off course), as long as you came to Germany and did things in Germany way,  they accepted you no matter of believes. Even Western Germany has many immigrant form the Turks in 1960s-1970s or labors, nurses  from Korea, Philippine or later Vietnam and Eastern Europe and they joined Germany society successfully . What I mean it will be very hard for many Syrian immigration adopted that like the previous people. Besides language, they have their books to do things and proud of it. It is where the problems lying. Even Germany choose to take the risk, consequently will these immigrants can travel throughout EU?  Others didn't want to take the risk. 

My view in EU is I cannot see how it is solidified. You cannot work hard and help of your co-worker does thing not efficiently for a long period of time. Surely the co-worker won't leave and if you leave, both you and your co-worker are unemployed.  Unless your co-worker are willing to change but he wouldn't want to change.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

I want to add that China scientists cannot lead the world in technology in R&D, does not mean it cannot compete with buy out or theft and dominating with quantity with low quality. We have many cheap things instead of using one good thing for many year yet Technologies and economy rely on our consumption. How much pollution (solid and chemical waste and CO2 ) added to the sea and air, deforestation because of our way of consume yet we concentrate about reduce CO2.

I guess that one of the reason the stock market didn't really collapse. If it is getting low enough, it is a good chance China will buy the shares and get more and more influence in Technologies, or because China may keeps buying when the shares price get low enough. So I would never downplay China corrupted power to the world. It uses personal greed to grow its influence and manipulated internal EU national conflicts.

It is doing the same things in the US although the conflicts are from parties, not states. It cannot turn NY against Cali while it can turn Greece against Germany. Greece can simply accept money instead of reform. It is similar to cancer, you can try to keep cancer cells out of its supply or you will die because of cancer, yet you crave for sugar.

China started rolling out digital currency and will hope to replace paper money. Domestically they can keep track of all transactions history digital coins have, with the location. They can absorb an amount of inflation. They can freeze any activists's money to disappear. It will be harder to foreign agencies to work in China.

In the international level, China can stop its rich people bringing assets oversea, can make people who are tied with China will be harder to break the bond with them ( their China digital assets will disappear overnight) and force them to work for them. China new digital currency level of success depends on how greedy Western World investors are, present by the level of accepting Chinese currency. If no one accept it, it is just a coupon in Communist Countries before 1990.

This US election will be so important to see if the world can cut the tie with China or not. US is currently the only country can counter balance the scale where other countries can rely on, with its unique currency asset, if it is willing to lead, but it was holding back by "friends" of China: Universities, Politicians, Business Tycoons and previous Presidents. UK with Brexit shows from potential. EU was too divided up to this point for any effective actions. 

Funny that mainstream and Democrats makes a big deal on Russian interference elections while China, Russia will the most benefit if Biden won the elections. China consolidated  the South China Sea dispute islands while Obama was busy in pivoting to Asia with dummy rounds TPP . Never underestimate the corruption power. Corruption warfare is much cheaper than economics warfare. If Trump lost this election and Europe was too divided for national interest, all we can hope in China collapse from within.

China current positions came from  Western greed in economy and tolerate on human rights or IPs theft or unfair trade and most of the concerned voices were drowned on by the theme it is the way it is, China will be the top country no matter what. We are paying for the debt we made in the past.

Edited by SUZNV

39 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

Funny that mainstream and Democrats makes a big deal on Russian interference elections while China, Russia will the most benefit if Biden won the elections. 

How? Please explain. Thanks. 

• Like 1

(edited)

20 minutes ago, Dg56 said:

How? Please explain. Thanks. 

Russia, Saudi or any oil countries doesn't like US shale oil and Democrats policy is 

Ahead of primaries last week in Arizona, Illinois and Ohio, Sen. Bernie Sanders, who has vowed to ban fracking, pressed Biden on his position on the practice during CNN’s March 15 debate. Biden responded that he too would impose a ban. “No more – no new fracking,” Biden said. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daneberhart/2020/03/21/bidens-shifting-energy-position-has-oil-and-gas-sector-on-edge/#153b3d948f88

China doesn't like to have trade wars and Trump seems like that:

While warmer ties with China were devastating American workers and threatening our national security, they have been very good for the Biden family. Reporters thought it unusual when Hunter Biden, Biden’s prodigal son, accompanied him on a trip to Beijing in 2013. That same year, Hunter joined the board of a Shanghai-based private equity firm. In 2017, a few months after his father left office, he invested a substantial chunk of his own money in the company. We don’t know what he’s made off the deal, but I expect Hunter is doing better than laid-off workers in Arkansas or Delaware. Must be nice.

Now Biden’s back on the campaign trail, and no one could be more thrilled than the Chinese Communist Party. (A Forbes headline last year summed up the situation well: “Joe Biden Is the Only Man Who Can Save China in 2020.”) Biden’s announcement of his campaign alone was enough to encourage Beijing suddenly to take a harder line on trade negotiations with the Trump administration. As Biden’s star seemed to fade, China suddenly got easier to deal with, striking a “Phase 1” deal with us in January. It’s a safe prediction that they are about to take a tougher line again. Meanwhile, Biden offers gems like these on the campaign trail. From May: “China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man. They’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us.” And just the next month: “Our workers are literally three times as productive as workers . . . in Asia. So what are we worried about?”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/joe-biden-is-chinas-choice-for-president/

It is not a single article can persuade me but many in both sides,  but I can just put quickest one I can find.

So if Russia can interfere the election in 2016, why they cannot do it again now? And China interference to the election  is a must have if they want to buy time to wait for the Corona virus aggression die down, any corruption need time. They will have no time if Trump is elected again.

Bonus: Did China take any damage under Obama 8 years of president or It gained more power on the world and EU tried to court China for money and lose faith in the US, except for empty critics about China  manipulating currency or human right? Biden was his vice-president.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1

Hi SUZNV, I carefully read the articlesad  you referenced, and your commentary.  

And I am sorry, but it doesnt make much sense.

Who are you? 

Who are you working for? 

(edited)

1 hour ago, Dg56 said:

Hi SUZNV, I carefully read the articlesad  you referenced, and your commentary.  

And I am sorry, but it doesnt make much sense.

Who are you? 

Who are you working for? 

If it didn't make much sense, then you wouldn't read my commentary nor anything I post.

I don't write for a living and you don't need to work for anyone to speak up what you think on an open forum. I am an ordinary US citizen working for a US private employer to pay bills with my non-writing skills. You have a problem with that?

If you want to ask about people, you need tell me about who are you first , and who are you working for? Why my background has anything to do with my opinion and why you need to worry about that?

Edited by SUZNV
  • Great Response! 1