Danny Hangartner

Why does most of the civilized world look at all of the Middle East Countries as hell on earth.

(edited)

Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts.

So I edit.

Edited by Danny Hangartner
Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I edit.
  • Great Response! 1

Um, hi guise, what's goin' on in this thread?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

(edited)

55 minutes ago, Danny Hangartner said:

Can't the whole works of those hellish, backwoods countries wait until they die before they get to hell?

Does oil and money create devils from hell over there?

What the effing hellish thing is next on their minds!

Maybe  .   .   .   .   because it is Hell on Earth 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 4/20/2020 at 10:25 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Um, hi guise, what's goin' on in this thread?

On 4/20/2020 at 10:27 AM, Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas said:

Slow news day at the troll factory?

Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts.

So I edit.

Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I edit.
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Danny Hangartner said:

Can't the whole works of those hellish, backwoods countries wait until they die before they get to hell?

You're referring to Texas?  Most of it is like that, but there are some nice spots too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Because there isn't one blade of green grass in sight. Middle East oil fuels the fires of hell.

• Haha 1

(edited)

Oil hasn't helped the cause of our Muslim brothers and sisters I admit..... BUT Geopolitics has played a hand in this.If only the world's powers stopped interfering with the Middle East,things would improve!

Edited by Tony Wright
spelling mistakes and typing errors
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

Any society or country where the laws are almost completely controlled by and based on religion is doomed to chronic failure and misery.  Simple.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, UNC12345 said:

Any society or country where the laws are almost completely controlled by and based on religion is doomed to chronic failure and misery.  Simple.

Or perhaps man's interpretation of said religious doctrine.

1 hour ago, UNC12345 said:

Post of the decade.

1 hour ago, UNC12345 said:

Dont get @ronwagn started on religion please. 

Only joking Ron 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, UNC12345 said:

Wow, you guys are talking about Texas.

:)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bob_W said:

Wow, you guys are talking about Texas.

:)

Guns are a religion?

• Haha 1

Just now, Tom Kirkman said:

Guns are a religion?

To some, yes.

6 hours ago, Tony Wright said:

Oil hasn't helped the cause of our Muslim brothers and sisters I admit..... BUT Geopolitics has played a hand in this.If only the world's powers stopped interfering with the Middle East,things would improve!

Yes, buy purchasing their oil we helped them to escalate their population to far beyond what their other resources can comfortably support. We also helped them to promote extreme Islamic beliefs around the world while they repressed their own moderates. 

127_34.png

• Upvote 3

(edited)

They are nothing special, a lot of countries without civil liberties in this world. Only we hardly have any news about African, Asian or Latin American backward oppresive regimes, they have no oil so we do not know anything about them.

(Among all Latin American, US cares only about civil liberties in Venezuela, Wait! They do have largest oil reserves. No it must be coincidental, Americans just care about their civil liberties)

Edited by Marcin2
typo
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Guns are a religion?

You mean holding sacred a symbol, instrument or means of someone's death?

(edited)

On 4/21/2020 at 1:54 PM, Marcin2 said:

They are nothing special, a lot of countries without civil liberties in this world. Only we hardly have any news about African, Asian or Latin American backward oppresive regimes, they have no oil so we do not know anything about them.

So I edit.

On 4/21/2020 at 8:36 AM, Rob Plant said:

Or perhaps man's interpretation of said religious doctrine.

AFAIK, every theocratic system eventually devolved.  Even Christianity - a religion ostensibly built on peace and love - devolved into an oppressive dictatorship under the rule of the Catholic Church.  Decades of violence were necessary to correct that situation. 

Has there been an all-powerful theocratic system that didn't suffer the same fate?

• Like 2

On 4/21/2020 at 12:22 AM, Danny Hangartner said:

not always oil.......... the Suez Canal could also be the source of fire woods............... Since owning it is not possible then, we would want the entire coast for our possible ports........ Since the ancient days, empires were built by conquering mountains, rivers and borders of land, weren't they?  ;)

Or, create another artificial canal that suits us...... :o:D

On 4/22/2020 at 3:54 AM, Marcin2 said:

(Among all Latin American, US cares only about civil liberties in Venezuela, Wait! They do have largest oil reserves. No it must be coincidental, Americans just care about their civil liberties)

Not at all........ I recall once upon a time.......... in a far away, puny land..... It's a place where many Westerners met in a country thought people there were still living on mainly coconut trees in the millennium era....... A friend of mine was doing some background papers search on a topic. He mentioned that the advancement of some countries, which we often deem still in the woods, might have been overlooked. They might have produced something but published mainly in their own languages that we might not understand or come up on search engines........ They are after all backwoods, with the most troublesome language barrier. Hence, we take no notice ..........

We might only know what we want to know, the way we used to know, with little else effort........:$

image.png.46eb697e58fc1f80d9c4ca7c7875f90b.png

(edited)

On 4/26/2020 at 10:56 AM, specinho said:

not always oil.......... the Suez Canal could also be the source of fire woods............... Since owning it is not possible then, we would want the entire coast for our possible ports........ Since the ancient days, empires were built by conquering mountains, rivers and borders of land, weren't they?  ;)

Or, create another artificial canal that suits us...... :o:D

So I edit.

13 minutes ago, Danny Hangartner said:

The way i see it is that Iran should rule strict for five years with their strict values.

Not very friendly if you are the one being beheaded for being gay, now is it?   Just lovely regime to go live under. 

On 4/27/2020 at 12:08 PM, Danny Hangartner said:

China, Russia, Vietnam, North Korea, and Middle East among others were positioned to over-run the USA and USA Allies because of the pending lack of oil to fuel their armies and to fuel their countries. 

One Middle East Country stepped up for the USA and took on a war with the rest of the Middle East as a USA ally. Since then, the USA has forever been in Israel's debt. 

Up to then, Iranians always rioted for Regime change. With the help of the USA, regime change took place without warring with other Countries and from within with the CIA's assist. Oil flowed world-wide from Iran. They say that the Iranian women in mini-skirts rivaled Paris, France for fashion.

image.png.87088bc8d674566b004751bdbe24e4a8.png

Why does most of the civilized world look at all of the Middle East Countries as hell on earth.

Why because it doesn't fit in with the culture of the white devils who plundered it and turned it into the boiling cauldron it is, most have never been there and are heavily impressioned by the agenda on topic.

The Seven Sisters the original Cartel, well worth a read anyone who hasn't read it has no business commenting on the middle east or the modern oil business and the ME.