Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mississippi Bubble

FUTURE OF US / WORLD ENERGY

Following the discussions here, I really appreciate the creative and mindful spirit of many of the conversations. I would like to discuss mid-term and long-term future energy topics with you. The oil price showed a crazy personality, the OPEC+ was "too little too late" the corona virus makes people panic at the same time markets rise. Will oil survive? Is LNG and Hydrogen on the rise? A renaissance of shale and energy ahead of us? Or just unemployment and economic depression? Look forward to your mindful ideas and thoughts.

Attached Budget of Americas FUTURE (White House Gov)

Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-21 um 18.47.29.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-21 um 18.55.18.png

budget_fy21.pdf

When economists look back in five years they'll call this period the COVID19 Depression. 

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

When economists look back in five years they'll call this period the COVID19 Depression. 

Yes, this more or less summarizes this topic.

World would get back to current usage of energy (also crude oil) some countries faster some countries slower.

I do not understand why it should have any impact on long-term crude oil prices or fossil fuel composition of energy consumption, it is just epidemic.