Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rob Shaver

Future of Oil Concessions

I am a first time user of a public forum and was hoping to find open opinions and SME in Post Covid-19 lessons learned and damage control on production. I am a CEO/Chairman of a start up Holdings group specializing in Mid Stream modular refineries using AI and new tech operations control to assist Oil nations and large Mid Stream Operations with the new ISO 2020 regulations in 10ppm - 50 ppm as well AGO's needed for lower sulfur and emissions.

The biggest issue now as a Start up is my MOU's with Iraq and Nigeria where we find these new refineries with Oil Concessions and I hedge the oil off with my trading desk and re invest into the hardware required to build new energy parks off Oil and LNG with added Power plants up to 750 MW in under developed nations rich with oil and gas.

As an Engineer and my SME Petrochemical engineers one since 1968 knows inside out the refinery aspects says its the time now we will stand alone as smaller nations like one we are just now entering talks in Belize who has a small patch of Oil depends on Import finished fuels. our model gives insurance to produce domestic fuels needed to sustain life with D2-Kero-LPG-Naphtha we can turn into 87 octane and sulfur for other industry needs off self sustained power and air cooled treatment with our refineries as modified for remote locations.

I assume production will slow let demand catch up and offtake of supply gets under control these nations will want to exceed out put in export to make up lost revenue and damages from State run operations I deal with only.

My issue is the concessions now will be limited as we are set up for in KRG 10mm bbls of Medium-light and Basra Medium to fund the energy parks that cost a large bit of capital to manufacture and ship from Texas. However its a double edge sword? They need electricity and fuel to sustain life as they know it and why Iraq last year was under civil unrest and Yellow Vest movement. No gasoline no Kero or LPG for heating and no jobs! We take care of all this and jobs galore hired from mid- downstream operations and some on the upstream in supply chain and security.

I am a newbie to the big Oil business I am a Former RECON Marine and GS 15 Paramilitary and how I have direct relations to the Min of Oil in nations and Ministers as I used to body guard them and keep them alive. But I am also a Award winning Healthcare builder US Presidential with the Bush Family and US Congressional Award winner for my work before 40 yo. So I am heavy into MEP work and supply chain to recruit the best I could in their preservative SME.

2 years I self funded the start up to get billions in MOU's/MOA's inked and ready to start oil concessions and well guess what occurs Covid-19 total shutdown as we have tankers and ports and buyers in SPA's ready to do long term purchases.

So I am in a Oh Shit moment but after leading men 500 plus times in combat ops behind enemy lines and clandestine I have to keep calm and rational. So I turn to this forum to hear out fellow Oil and Gas workers and Business owners as we are Mid Market streams who is the most effected at this Oil Crash Historic time.

What is your opinion on rebound? I hear V shape by 4th qtr perhaps near $40 and some say not until 2023 ???? That is the billion dollar question folks once the switch is flipped the economy is full out again as POTUS declares and other nations follow? Wont the demand take the supply within 6 months once people realize the virus is not as reported?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rob Shaver said:

I am a newbie to the big Oil business I am a Former RECON Marine and GS 15 Paramilitary and how I have direct relations to the Min of Oil in nations and Ministers as I used to body guard them and keep them alive. But I am also a Award winning Healthcare builder US Presidential with the Bush Family and US Congressional Award winner for my work before 40 yo.

Interesting bio.

Is this you?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/when-honesty-questioned-rob-shaver

Tom, yes indeed bio is unique but not out of the question when the clients and nations I deal with are looking for out of the box plans that work and sustain political equity within their offices. 

www.BGE.Global is my Mid stream and www.SHAMASH.ENERGY my downstream; as my team you will see I recruited very well suited for the impossible, I have broken into with Gov'ts. I am now restructuring Ecuador and have a line to the PUMA field 40k acres of a Patch looking for partners to evaluate?  I do another power energy park for them on another scale of energy in Hydro-electric as the first American to do this PPP work with Ecuador in PPP.

I am in hopes of getting US Shale companies in the patch as well other US companies and Veterans to work with us in South America and Central AM, as our main focus is to bridge the North American alliance in energy and sustainable growths. China damaged Ecuador and we are their cleared to pick up the pieces and rebuild after cheap failed projects and 400% over budget change management collapsed the economy.

It puts me ready for Venezuela, as I am already in ties their legally and waiting for Dept of State and Murado indictments to say go...

So on this forum I am looking to build relationships as well for future "SPV's" to build off of in Energy.

10 minutes ago, Rob Shaver said:

I am in hopes of getting US Shale companies in the patch as well other US companies and Veterans to work with us in South America and Central AM, as our main focus is to bridge the North American alliance in energy and sustainable growths. China damaged Ecuador and we are their cleared to pick up the pieces and rebuild after cheap failed projects and 400% over budget change management collapsed the economy.

It puts me ready for Venezuela, as I am already in ties their legally and waiting for Dept of State and Murado indictments to say go...

So on this forum I am looking to build relationships as well for future "SPV's" to build off of in Energy.

Welcome to the forum.  You will find many others here that have been all over the world, and there are some military veterans here too.

• Like 1