RP

Is this the beginning of the next shooty shooty war?

(edited)

Iran has successfully launched a satelite which is currently doing daily passes over the USA (apparently), closing the straights of Hormuz, would be a good mechanical manoeuvre to shut down production or curtail a few barrels, however getting into shooty shooty or Droney Droney with Iran may just be the worse move DT will make during this year of election. Losing the KSA and Israel to Iran and it proxies will not be a pretty site, forget asymmetric or conventional hot wars we may see the hottest possible hail Mary or Broken Arrow situation from the USAs partners in the region.

Iran have made it clear one strike on its sovereign territory and its all on, what do they have to lose, on the contrary they have a lot to win, the choke point of Hormuz and Abu Musa doesn't really affect Iran, they have clear water all the way to Asia with the cheapest oil lift and production costs in the region.

Just what we need a war in the Middle of this shamal of shite......

Hope your well Rob keep way from the NHS

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, James Regan said:

Iran has successfully launched a satelite which is currently doing daily passes over the USA (apparently), closing the straights of Hormuz, would be a good mechanical manoeuvre to shut down production or curtail a few barrels, however getting into shooty shooty or Droney Droney with Iran may just be the worse move DT will make during this year of election. Losing the KSA and Israel to Iran and it proxies will not be a pretty site, forget asymmetric or conventional hot wars we may see the hottest possible hail Mary or Broken Arrow situation from the USAs partners in the region.

Iran have made it clear one strike on its sovereign territory and its all on, what do they have to lose, on the contrary they have a lot to win, the choke point oh Hormuz doesn't really affect Iran, they have clear water all the way to Asia with the cheapest oil lift and production costs in the region.

Just what we need a war in the Middle of this shamal of shite......

Hope your well Rob keep way from the NHS

All good thanks mate, still at work.

Hope you are safe in Brazil

Cant wait to see you in that Boy George outfit (I havent forgotten pal, and I bet Doug hasn't either!)

• Haha 3

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

All good thanks mate, still at work.

Hope you are safe in Brazil

Cant wait to see you in that Boy George outfit (I havent forgotten pal, and I bet Doug hasn't either!)

Job got cancelled due to COVID 19, we were assure the units were under quarantine, turned out they had an outbreak before we mobilised, so as in the spirit of "its a knockout or Jeux sans Frontieres" I m playing my Joker card.

Just in case you don't know what this European weekly war was , the video is for you, this is when Brexit started.....

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 5

Sorry guys no war with Iran

France might have a civil war/revolution though 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Job got cancelled due to COVID 19, we were assure the units were under quarantine, turned out they had an outbreak before we mobilised, so as in the spirit of "its a knockout or Jeux sans Frontieres" I m playing my Joker card.

Just in case you don't know what this European weekly war was , the video is for you, this is when Brexit started.....

Was that a vote in the European Parliament?  Which one's Nigel?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Sorry guys no war with Iran

France might have a civil war/revolution though 😂

Hail Petroleum Bonaparte 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Dan Warnick said:

Was that a vote in the European Parliament?  Which one's Nigel?

Just when your close the bloody Belgiums come in and %^^& it all up, it was so much simpler when we fixed all our common market issues with this format, it was something we could all understand, he who haveth the most water in bucket wins, and we got back to business, they have made it so complicated now, this is why we left, no transparency.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, James Regan said:

It's been a while since I watched TV.

Looks like it will be while before I watch TV again.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

It's been a while since I watched TV.

Looks like it will be while before I watch TV again.

This was prime British TV, it was family football hooliganism, this was war literally, imagine a similar game now in the USA with Dems and Republicans, throw in the minorities, it would get ugly, but funny if only water was getting thrown.....

Trump- Would be making deals where he got the most water

Bernie- Would be running around trying to make it all even.

Sleepy Joe- Wouldn't know where he was, hoping Hunter was stealing the others.

Hillary- ?? 

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, James Regan said:

Sleepy Joe-

VmFJjVcQ.thumb.jpeg.dca6f10ec82d325282c349f5b2ac9854.jpeg

• Haha 7

Oh dear, I came here to see about war talk, and look what has happened! 😛

• Haha 2