Any one here know about wti

Nope, not a soul.

< whistling >

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Nope, not a soul.

< whistling >

Now, if you'd like to buy some Amway products, we can help you there!

2 hours ago, Halid said:

Any one here know about wti

Anyway, joking aside, it might help if you could be a little more specific in your question.  What is it about WTI that you would like to ask / discuss?

• Upvote 1

If there's one thing I know about WTI right now, it's that no one knows where it's going.  We have heard about bargain prices for seemingly years now.  Is this the bottom...oh, wait..no, is this the bottom?  If feels like we are near or at the bottom, but who can really say this with any degree of certainty?  Not me, and no disrespect to anyone on here but, no one on here either.  Once we get back to normal, we all say.  But what is our new normal?  It's a ways off in terms of much travel, etc.

I'll add to the question.  Let's say this is the bottom, we start to creep back to normal.  How many years will it take for a scarred oil-investor crowd to come back to the oil sector en masse?  Even if there eventually is free cash flow, there has to be buyers willing to step in and buy the stock, other than company's doing buy backs!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UNC12345 said:

How many years will it take for a scarred oil-investor crowd to come back to the oil sector en masse? 

'Scarred' oil investors won't come back. There are plenty of new suckers to take their place.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Meredith Poor said:

'Scarred' oil investors won't come back. There are plenty of new suckers to take their place.

"Scarred" may be appropriate in this case.

I have a sort of related question. I was reading a discussion yesterday in which somebody was gloating over oil workers losing their jobs, and also bragging about how much money he was making shorting wti (or something like that). I had a response for him, but I don't know how to search the discussions. Could anybody help me with the name of the discussion?

17 minutes ago, pisstol said:

I have a sort of related question. I was reading a discussion yesterday in which somebody was gloating over oil workers losing their jobs, and also bragging about how much money he was making shorting wti (or something like that). I had a response for him, but I don't know how to search the discussions. Could anybody help me with the name of the discussion?

At the top of the page, Activity -> Search.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1