MG

U.S. Oil And Gas Industry Enduring Devastating Job Losses On Supply Glut, Low Crude Prices

We need a new button, @Tom Kirkman @CMOP  These are unprecedented times and events and one more button is warranted for it.

It needs to be something that acknowledges the difficult or bad news contained in a comment, or maybe indicates agreement but is not a big green UP ARROW.  Even a blue heart is too much in these circumstances.

I looked around at available ones and the only suggestions I can come up with are:

🙁

image.png.a0ee91a5bd056fb800a4793b2d4693b5.png

Hopefully you agree we could use one and hopefully some other members can suggest better ones than I have.

• Upvote 1

Dan, good idea.

Please note I'm just a volunteer moderator here, I'm not Oil Price staff, and am not able to add buttons.  CMOP can ask the tech guys to add a button though.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Dan, good idea.

Please note I'm just a volunteer moderator here, I'm not Oil Price staff, and am not able to add buttons.  CMOP can ask the tech guys to add a button though.

Well aware, Tom.  However, I do know we can trust you to guide us to the correct folks up the food chain.  Thanks, buddy.

• Like 1