Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YK

Donald Trump proposed to inject COVID-19 patients with bleach

On 4/24/2020 at 5:59 PM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Look it up, it's all over the news, I won't even bother with links this time (T-cult does not deal with facts anyway). 

Yes, it actually happened. "Heat them up - and inject them with bleach" - that's Mr. Trump's panacea (after hydrochlorine turned up to be a dud, but not before Bayer cashed nice sums due to the elevated demand). You can see the shock of the present medical professionals' faces. 

Because finally, this is an undeniable proof of colossal stupidity that is not easily brushed away. Not the ignorance itself - in today's world full of databases of accurate info on every thinkable topic, it's normal to be ignorant from time to time, but the non-stupid people are aware of their ignorance, and if necessary, they inform themselves if situation requires it. But not Donald Trump - oh no, not him. It's obvious that he mocks knowledge and actual skills of any kind. He ignores the experts around him, brushes aside informed advice, and listens to his favorite bootlickers, yes-men and nodders, tossing nonsense after nonsense in the air, because - what if he is right by accident? Than it's time to boast about it as divine insight and competence. But if it's a flop, like it usually is, it's time to find a scapegoat to blame. 

The moment when the ignorant becomes stupid is when he peddles his ignorant advice to the best expert like a viable alternative - like he wanted the medical experts to affirm that what he said made sense. The blatant arrogance, thinking that he, an ignorant person with zero knowledge on the subject could somehow come with an alternative all the experts overlook. Now Trumps stupidity shines naked in a broad daylight, him being a person whose incompetence killed more Americans that all the terrorists of the world combined.  Beyond third word dictatorships, it's actually quite rare to have a person of such "calibre" in the position of supreme power. I wonder if the sane part of the USA mobilizes into action before what remains of US international reputation is blown away by the wind. 

10 hours ago, notsonice said:

Federal court blocks Texas health center from touting 'ozone therapy' as coronavirus treatment. Stop promoting your crackpot therapy here. Ozone should never be used on a Human being. It is deadly

Who determines what is safe for you?   Do you want the government or some authority to tell you what is safe for you?

Go ahead.  Do what the government or agency advises and mandates.  Obey.  They know what is best for you and safe for you.  All the FDA drugs are safe for you because they say they are.  Okay, then...do what authorities tell you to do...they know best for you.

Not me.  I do not trust the government or some authority to tell me what is safe for me.

By the way, I know that Dallas place.  It is kind of like a spa, not a Doctor's office.  They have a huge "sauna like box" where a person sits in it and the body is bathed in Ozone...they do other things too at the same time, but that is what the box contraption does.

A person can take a bag and cover a foot which has an ulcer on it, and fill the bag with ozone.  The ulcer will rapidly heal.   That Dallas spa just does it on a full body, because they have a big box for it.

21 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

QUEUED VIDEO from WHITE HOUSE  https://youtu.be/PsQnfpfIa_o?t=19m46s  At the 25 minute mark of the video, a “Best Practices Slide” is shown.  It highlights three important factors on how to attenuate a virus.  Heat. UV Light. Disinfectants. 

Solar Light = UV Light    Disinfectant = Ozone    Heat = Patient’s Fever

I want to point out that Trump never said use Bleach.

TRANSCRIPT

TRUMP says:  So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.

So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous -- whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light -- and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it.

And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too.  It sounds interesting.

Acting Under Secretary Bryan says: We'll get to the right folks who could.

The President says: Right.

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.  So it would be interesting to check that.

So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with.

But it sounds -- it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see.

But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's -- that's pretty powerful.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Ernst Reim said:

Chemist. When it comes to ozone, I actually know what I am talking about.

As I said, in low doses, it might not be harmful. In low enough doses, nothing is harmful. But it has not shown any effectiveness in any trial ever. I sincerely believe that you believe that it is helpful. I accept that you know hundreds of folk who do likewise. However, there is a very good reason, why medications are not prescribed "because hundreds of patients know that it helped them.", but only when their effectiveness has been proven in trials in which neither the patient nor the evaluating doctor know if the patient is treated with medication or placebo. And this is why the medical community is sceptical.

On digging a bit, I found that there are actually studies, which indicate that accompanying ozone therapy might be beneficial to reduce toxicity in therapies involving NO. However, this is a completely different kettle of fish. NO is a molecule which is highly likely to react with ozone. Thus ozone concentrations too low to harm your body, can still scavenge NO. However, from the view of the ozone molecule there is no difference between a virus and all other organic matter like your body. It will attack all of them. Thus an ozone concentration low enough not to harm you, is not high enough to harm a virus either. The claim of a high effectiveness against a virus and no side effects is what identifies this as unreliable.

Compare it to chlorine in swimming pools, which is highly similar to ozone in its reactivity. The concentration is just high enough that it will prevent the **accumulation** of bacteria. (It is not high enough to kill them off fast.) Nevertheless, it is already high enough to irritate your eyes. Imagine the same concentration of chlorine coming into contact with your **inner body cells**, which unlike the skin are not optimized to withstand that oxidative stress.

My degree is "Environmental Sciences" circa 2008 with a 3.85 GPA with a strong focus on Biological Chemistry and Toxicology.

The mechanics of Ozone in the body are very interesting.   Of course, we all know that when Ozone contacts a substance, it reacts in a milli-second.  When mixed with blood, the ozone is "gone" in a millisecond.  Between 40 cc - 60 cc ozone of a certain strength is typically mixed with a small amount of blood, then the blood reinserted into the body.   The body loves it.  All kinds of mechanics go on following this.

Because of a lack of enzyme activity, two areas of the body which can be harmed by direct ozone are the lungs (alveoli) and the inner lining of the veins.  When ozone is injected into tissue and cartilage, there is no problem - only benefit.  When the skin is bathed with ozone, there is not problem.

Hydrogen Peroxide.  Your body makes this as an immune response to target invaders and body trash.  This is the primary way that the immune system handles viruses, bacteria, etc.  ...with hydrogen peroxide H2O2.

The one thing I completely agree with you is that there is not much difference whether you inject yourself with hydrogen peroxide or with ozone. For the rest, let us stop the discussion here, since I strongly doubt that one of us will convince the other via the web.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Ernst Reim said:

Chemist. When it comes to ozone, I actually know what I am talking about.

Fine.  If you think you know all about medical therapy with ozone, then don't do it.  Many thousands love the benefits of the therapy.  Let them enjoy it.  No one has ever been injured from properly administered ozone therapy.  Ask the guys who were saved from the Ebola virus.

3 hours ago, Ernst Reim said:

The one thing I completely agree with you is that there is not much difference whether you inject yourself with hydrogen peroxide or with ozone. For the rest, let us stop the discussion here, since I strongly doubt that one of us will convince the other via the web.

I agree.  It is a personal decision.  No one but the individual owns their own body.  No one but the individual can determine what is safe or not safe for them.

The data is available for all the see if they really want to look.