Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent Voon

China Crude Oil Imports 2001 - 2019 (bpd) | Top Supplying Countries

(edited)

Recently, I come across a topic on crude oil consumption worldwide affected due to Covid-19 since early of 2020. As we understand, China is one of the biggest oil consumers. However, few sources point out clearly where does China get their crude oil from. This video illustrate the China crude oil imports from 2001 to 2019 (in bpd). The video is uploaded on YouTube. Hope you enjoy watching. >>> LINK HERE

1932243131_ChinaCrudeOilImportsbyInfographicCharts(Youtube).thumb.png.43a4ab104e5c494f10fd5225d853b871.png.

Edited by Vincent Voon
Web link fix

11 minutes ago, Vincent Voon said:

Recently, I come across a topic on crude oil consumption worldwide affected due to Covid-19 since early of 2020. As we understand, China is one of the biggest oil consumers. However, few sources point out clearly where does China get their crude oil from. This video illustrate the China crude oil imports from 2001 to 2019 (in bpd). The video is uploaded on YouTube. Hope you enjoy watching. >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6n7evKhLRg

1932243131_ChinaCrudeOilImportsbyInfographicCharts(Youtube).thumb.png.43a4ab104e5c494f10fd5225d853b871.png.

I have fixed the link. Thanks.