Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ML

Bitcoin is Crashing... Not Just Dropping

Bitcoin is crashing right now. This is bad. $6,700 ... and dropping

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 12.55.34 PM.png

• Like 1

it even hit the $6.500 handle... I think it could get worse before it gets better

Ether dipped below $400 and was last traded at $398.47, down 11.2%, Bitcoin cash fell 14.7% to $732.94, Litecoin lost 11.2% to $116.97 and Ripple was down 7.6% to 53 cents.

Brutal day. The total value of all cryptocurrencies fell below $300 billion overnight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 李伟王芳 said:

Brutal day. The total value of all cryptocurrencies fell below $300 billion overnight. 

SEC is having office party as we speak

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 李伟王芳 said:

Why. Because of fees? Or something else. It is hard for me to keep track. Very sensitive market, I say

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Why. Because of fees? Or something else. It is hard for me to keep track. Very sensitive market, I say

exchange closures, bearish technical patterns, the possibility of Ethereum fees, Twitter announced that it would no longer be running ads tied to cryptocurrencies. Facebook and Google to follow....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

sensitive indeed

• Like 1

Last time Bitcoin hit these lows was in February dipping below $6,000 before spiking again to $12,000. 

I wouldn't panic. It happened before and had always recovered. 

5 minutes ago, Stormysaga said:

I wouldn't panic. It happened before and had always recovered. 

Came from nothing, will go into nothing

I ran outta fiat... and the banks are closed today... crap!

20 minutes ago, BlackTortoise said:

Last time Bitcoin hit these lows was in February dipping below $6,000 before spiking again to $12,000. 

Should bitcoin reach close to $7,240, the cryptocurrency's 50-day moving average could break below its 200-day moving average, a phenomenon traders refer to as the "death cross." 

37 minutes ago, Cokiga Damke said:

Came from nothing, will go into nothing

I think there's something between nothing and calls for it to hit $35,000. There's a highly polarizing mentality with crypto, but i don't see it as a love or hate thing. It's just finding it's price reality, and it's not $35,000, or $10,000, or probably even $7,000. I think it will drop much further, but not to nothing. It's already a reality that's not going away. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, TomTom said:

for now, TomTom, this is still a credit card and payment app world ... depending where you

1 hour ago, dowmike said:

Bitcoin is crashing right now. This is bad. $6,700 ... and dropping

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 12.55.34 PM.png

not sure i would label this a 'crash' so much as a toying with a new resistance level, which I think it's going to keep doing for a bit. It'll be a more gradual hunt for the bottom and it's probably still got room to go

40 minutes ago, TomTom said:

i can float you some litecoin if you need to make a starbucks run :)

RIP Bitcoin

(edited)

It is quite obvious that we're seeing the effects of the influence of the globalist power's-that-be (Council on Foreign Relations, World Bank & World Monetary Fund members/authorities) over the unregulated digital currency markets. That is, in order to continue with their effort of one-world-government New World Order, they must have control of all currencies-of-exchange and the control of creating currency only via their central banks.

Edited by F16JetJock
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've held back on cryptocurrencies, not feeling comfortable with understanding them. I also bear in mind that many hot investments with "good story" run on group think and confidence. Suddenly, confidence is diving.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Transition said:

I've held back on cryptocurrencies, not feeling comfortable with understanding them. I also bear in mind that many hot investments with "good story" run on group think and confidence. Suddenly, confidence is diving.

Ditto.